Pegasus Art | Free Ugrade Prize | Finished!

Pegasus Art | Free Ugrade Prize | Finished!

Postby Arabian Heritage » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:19 am

Back Story

Hello, I have been contemplating this piece for a while but I have finally decided to see if anyone would be interested in making this piece for me. So recently (as in two nights ago), I discovered a book series called, The Guardian Herd and I just fell in love with it so my pegasus/unicorn desire has overcome me once again. At one time long ago, I thought of getting a pegasus piece but for some reason that I can't remember BUT I'm asking now.

I absolutly love my avi my Celestial (and seeing it everytime I log in is also a reason why the love and desire never really went away, lol :lol: ) so I think all I want is a new horse avatar.

Prize

Since I don't have any EBS to give as a prize, I will be choosing one winner and they will receive a free 3 Month Upgrade.

This is a rather "big" prize for me as it is literally coming out of my wallet, I will be a stickler for my art so please don't get mad if I don't choose your piece as I may not even choose one at all if I don't absolutely love any of the pieces.

Looking For

These things are desired but not demanitory unless you want a better chance of me picking your piece! ;D

REALISTIC AS POSSIBLE! - I love pieces that look real and well put together. Tbh, I will only choose a realistic piece.

ATTITUDE! - If the horse's pose, background, expression, etc. can show a more personal look to the character then that would be fantastic! <33333 There's nothing that I love more than being able to look at a piece and just say, "that is just so my horse!"

BABY! - I can't decide whether or not I would like this art as an adult or a foal. I think a foal piece would be absoluty adorable but I will leave it up to you to decide with this thought in mind. (It would be amazing though)

MULTIPLE ENTIRES ARE ALLOWED!

Pegasus Description

The horse is a jet black stallion with one white sock in his back left foot and a star on the middle of his forehead. All of his hooves are pale/pink and he has light feathering. His wings are just as black with silver tips. The pegasus can't fly because his wings are a tad bit too large and they sort of droop out of place. His ears are usually pinned because he is always has a sour demeanor.

I do not want a name on this piece ... Mainly bc I do not have one chosen yet ... Do not judge me! :cry: :lol:

Deadline & Other Stuff

Um, well since I don't know how many people are entering, there will be no set deadline. If you are absolutely sure you want to enter let me know below how long you think it might take you to do a piece like this.

Attention!!!

Depending on the quality of the art entered, I may actually make the 3 month upgrade A 6 MONTH UPGRADE!!!1!!!

If you have any questions you can PM me at 166331 or leave it below! Thanks for reading <3
Last edited by Arabian Heritage on Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:48 am, edited 3 times in total.

My definition of love is being willing to die for someone that you yourself want to kill.

Like, if someone broke into my house and held a gun at someone I love I would jump in front of them like, "Wait, don't shoot! ... Let me do it."
Arabian Heritage

Re: Pegasus Art | Free Ugrade Prize | Any Interest?

Postby The Vas » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:55 am

I may be able to do one for you.
The Vas

Postby CherryBlossomEstates » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:41 am

Might enter after my orders are taken care of
If you are interested in placing an order with me please do not hesitate to Private Message me in game at 191133
CherryBlossomEstates

Postby Scythe » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:41 pm

Hey, I might get an entry in :)
Make sure to check out my stable at #178704.
Art orders are taken via PM.
Please PM me if you want to buy a horse.
Scythe

Postby TLB » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:00 pm

I might give it a go.
Visit my art shop! http://www.horseedenforums.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=58994
Join the Breeding Sponsorship Program! http://www.horseeden.com/club.php?id=161126
TLB

Postby Gingi » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:07 pm

I can try :)
Kinetic Farm | Ginger Acres | Rainbow Ranch
Sleep, eat, poop, repeat.
Gingi

Postby Scythe » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:53 pm

should this be horse avatar size?
Make sure to check out my stable at #178704.
Art orders are taken via PM.
Please PM me if you want to buy a horse.
Scythe

Postby Arabian Heritage » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:56 pm

Wow, thanks guys! glad to see so many talented people taking interest. <3 :)

Scythe wrote:should this be horse avatar size?

yes, please. :D

My definition of love is being willing to die for someone that you yourself want to kill.

Like, if someone broke into my house and held a gun at someone I love I would jump in front of them like, "Wait, don't shoot! ... Let me do it."
Arabian Heritage

Postby KeonahN » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:52 am

I'm in when I get back from vacation and have time :)
KeonahN Stable ID #198510
KeonahN

Postby Toto » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:02 am

Gah, I think I'll have to have a go! :D I've never done anything close to a pegasus before (I've barely started adding markings xD) so... no judging :oops: :lol:
Avatar Icon credits go to Kixtae16.da
Toto

Postby Toto » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:43 pm

Well... Here we go! :)

I actually don't think it turned out too bad at all. :roll: Hope it's what your looking for! And I'm able to make minor changes if needed.
Avatar Icon credits go to Kixtae16.da
Toto

Postby Arabian Heritage » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:24 am

Toto wrote:Well... Here we go! :)

I actually don't think it turned out too bad at all. :roll: Hope it's what your looking for! And I'm able to make minor changes if needed.

Oml, that is beautiful :shock: <3 <3

Arabian Heritage

Postby jelloswarmbloods » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:19 am

I will try and get something done this weekend :)
jelloswarmbloods

Postby Bubbles<3 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:31 pm

Hello! Could the stallion have a horn ? I have a handdrawn head piece with a horn. :D ~DHE
Bubbles<3

Postby Arabian Heritage » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:58 pm

Bubbles<3 wrote:Hello! Could the stallion have a horn ? I have a handdrawn head piece with a horn. :D ~DHE

I won't say no to a horn. :D

Arabian Heritage

Next

Return to Art Contests