Postby Nazûl » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:32 pm

Hey Guys

We Role Here

-ALL HEE RULES APPLY
-Have Fun
-No Chatting
-Questions must be in ( ) or message me or Kimi privately

Simple Enough Right? Let's Begin!

Middle earth has resided in peace mostly for the last few centuries. This age is no different. Despite the peace there is divisions. The elves keep to their own realms, and species; the hobbits never leave their shire; the mortal men keep to their towns, and villages; and the dwarves to their own dwellings. The occasional Orc and Warg raids keep everyone busy enough, but even now each species grow restless. Tired of being stuck in the same old loop that their elders seemed content with. This era seems to breed a slightly more energetic generation.
This might be fate preparing middle earth and it's dwellers for adventure and excitement that only lies a single century away in the future.
I may be on the side of the Angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them.
- Sherlock

When I was younger I was named the generation Unafraid. For heirs to come, Be Brave.
Nazûl

Re: Before It All {LOTR & Hobbit inspired} RP Thread

Postby Nazûl » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:34 pm

Thranduil
The silver haired, Sindar elf was a sight to behold. A appearance of regal stature, and deserving to rule. In fact, he was none other than the king himself. King Thranduil of the Woodland realm Mirkwood.
His fair skin was as soft as a feather, and flawless in every meaning of the word. His eyes were of ice that reflected his soul. A once calm and welcoming lake turned to unforgiving rigid ice.
Atop of a staircase perched his throne. Adorned by the king himself, and his royal robes. His legs were neatly crossed as he leaned subtly to one side. Right cheek pressed against his elegant hand that cradled his jaw as he rested with a position of boredom. Though, his face showed irritation, and his eyes were narrowed at a dark spot that lie on the floor a few meters away from the steps. Blood.
Th incident wasn't the first, but more blood spilled than the king desired. It made for a mess. The typical orcs were slain among the trees away from his palace. This was not orc blood nor anything else that the woodland elves were use to.
Mortal blood. Blood of man. A rogue soul who ventured daringly into his realm, then dare challenge the king himself. The man's gurgled spats of profanity, and spastic movement made for a mess. A mess Thranduil would liked to have avoided. None the less he could not control what did not reside under his careful watch. This was one of many, but it seemed the winds stirred. Causing unrest in young souls that caused rise for excitement and adventure. Adventure that did not amuse him. The mortals allowed their foolishness to get them into things that were none of their business. That meant one of many things. All which would eventually lead to boundaries being broken, and wars to break out.

Thranduil's soft silver locks shifted across his lithe shoulders as he repositioned. Rising to a more regal form before tilting his chin upwards. His cold eyes drifted across the now still room. The woodland elves all busied themselves with their own work. Leaving Thranduil's thoughts to wander to where his son had disappeared to.
I may be on the side of the Angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them.
- Sherlock

When I was younger I was named the generation Unafraid. For heirs to come, Be Brave.
Nazûl

Postby Kimi » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:44 pm

A small group of three Sindar elves walked through the shadows of the hall, seeming to float over the ground with their grace in posture, their feet never making a sound. They held a sense of purpose within their gaits' but the woman leading appeared to be agitated, two male guards flanked her on either side. Her lavender eyes squinted slightly in thought as well as her eyebrows that curved downward, things so subtle that not just anybody could pin point. A greatsword lay comfortably strapped across her back, its cold metal seeped through her cloak and provided her with familiarity in her time of stress. All that Midril could do was force herself to focus on the feeling of her dress, the silk fabric brushing against her skin. But it still could not escape her mind, the fact that she was not there when the king was attacked, even the mere thought of a mortal touching him made a frown slip past her normally controlled facade. Midril did not doubt about the king's ability to protect himself, but that mortal should not have crossed blades with him, it should have been her. She should have been the one to see the life slip from its eyes.

It could not have been helped though, as much as she wanted to say otherwise. There was no way that she could have known that that was going to happen, otherwise she would not have went on her scouting mission. The only reason that it took priority in the first place was because a large group of twenty orcs had been spotted within the forest line of Mirkwood, something that startled the guards but not Midril. She alone could take out half of them without a problem so she did not understand the purpose of taking ten more elves along with her for scouting, she believed it to be unnecessary. They at one point doubted her ability to find the orcs during their search and soon after regretted their comment when she held a blade to their throat. Midril prided herself in her tracking, no other elf in Mirkwood came close to her skill except for Legolas but do not underestimate her ability to fight, she is second hand to king himself for a reason and could definitely handle herself well. Midril halted in front of Thranduil, immediately dropping into a low bow causing her long silver strands of hair to fall over shoulders as she awaited a response to her presence.

(Would you want to bring Legolas? Or any other character?)
"Do or Do Not, there is no try."
~Yoda
Kimi

Postby Nazûl » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:51 am

The king's cold gaze fell across those who interrupted the silence. Drawing him from his thoughts. As much as he wished to oversee his son's activities much of the time; Legolas was capable of managing his own business. So he better! Thranduil would expect no less from the prince himself. His ring adorned fingers pressed closer around his staff. Gripping it more firmly as he leaned forward in interest. "How lothron im help cin Midril?" (How may I help you Midril?) His words slipped off his tongue so elegantly as he spoke. Tone cold yet musical none the less. His throne was hardly visible under his robes, and he sat slightly positioned away from them. Arms perched regally across the arm rest's of the glorious chair. His gaze never faltered. Always distant his eyes were. Locked away behind safe doors. His expression of stoic never changing unless in the face of fury, but even then his posture was unearthly calm.

(Short... *sobs* LaTe!!!! If someone wants to play him then that's fine. I won't stress about needing his character.)
- Sherlock

Nazûl

Postby Kimi » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:43 pm

"Nin aran, im gar- returned uin scouting mission." (My king, I have returned from the scouting mission.) The words slipped from her tongue with an elegant lilt. Midril lifted her lavender eyes and met Thranduil's gaze, something that not many had the courage to do. Now she straightened, her head held high and she carried herself with confidence while standing before him. "Mín tracked i orcs past where hain were spotted at i rúnen edrein a followed hain na where hain had a echad peni- or- at i beleg duin -o Wilderland." (We tracked the orcs past where they were spotted at the eastern border and followed them to where they had a camp set up at the Great River of Wilderland.) A flash of annoyance shown discreetly in her eyes as they cut sharply to the guard that flanked her right side. "Hain were ú- expecting ammen. Er -o i scouts however, was careless a gave awaui hon position which tegi- into a cost. None -o i orcs survived, ennas were twentui-leben -o hain in total." (They were not expecting us. One of the scouts however, was careless and gave away his position which lead into a fight. None of the orcs survived, there were twenty-five of them in total.)
~Yoda
Kimi

Postby Nazûl » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:14 am

If the Elven king could narrow his eyes any further; he did. His lithe body rose until he stood full height. White hair cascaded down his robes in a waterfall fashion. His crown perched on his head; leaves matching the season. It adorned his flawless features wonderfully. He took a long stride forward. Fingers moving to twirl his staff as his scowl grew deeper. "Sui limb sui im welcome cín rinn-, Midril. If cín unit lothron -o failed then cin know man eithel cin best ú- gar- returned." (As much as I welcome your return, Midril. If your unit may of failed then you know good well you best not have returned.) His body gracefully descended the staircase before he stood before her. Shimmering blue eyes locking on her own. "Considering cín position im gar- ar expectations -o cin na n- mindful -o cín unit i im gar- assigned cin an i tas." (Considering your position I have high expectations of you to be mindful of your unit that I have assigned you for the task.) The king's face melted into slight disappointment before he sighed; turned, and strode away a few steps. "None i less; im suppose im should more carefullui evaluate i training -o nin núr." (None the less; I suppose I should more carefully evaluate the training of my people.) Thranduil turned swiftly; causing his robes to flutter behind him in his wake. He quickly advanced back on them before slightly bowing over to mutter in the elven warrior's ear. "Perhaps im should downgrade cin na Legolas's tiri- if cin are so careless na ech- such a mistake?" With that he turned to Midril as he rose back to full stature. "I would hope for you not to allow such a mistake again Midril." He spoke in tongue of man. He turned once more before retreating back near his staircase. "The winds are changing! A new age is coming. Let us not falter! We must be ready." He boomed through the caverns as he outstretched his right arm to draw his glorious blade.
- Sherlock

Nazûl

Postby Kimi » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:48 pm

Midril bowed to Thranduil, "It will not happen again. I'll make sure of it, my king." She spun abruptly on her heels causing her long hair to whip around her, not caring whether or not the two guards would follow her. Eyes now visible slits, she hoped that she exuded the annoyance that filled her to her core. Failure to command her group was unacceptable. Long legs carried her lithe figure confidently and led her to the dining hall. She would have a word with her soldiers about how things would be run from now on.

(It's short! :oops:)
~Yoda
Kimi

Postby Nazûl » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:10 pm

The Elvenking watched as she stormed away with a stoic expression. Once she vanished the Sindar elf sheathed his sword. A solid blade with beautiful negative spaces cut into it. It represented his stead fast position; regal and elegant appearance, and stone cold soul. It might be a beautiful, but much blood had been spilled because of it. Time had turned it stone cold like the Elvenking. With a sigh he scaled the staircase before sitting down on his throne.
A ginger haired silvan elf trotted along the cavern pathway. Long locks of fire licking the air as he gracefully approached the silver haired male. "Nin aran plural erain or erein; Thranduil." His voice was like a sweet summer day. Features gentle and soft like a elf from Rivendell rather than The Woodland Realm. His eyes were like a amber wild fire; full of energy, and on the edge. A soul on fire beneath his supple skin. A true born warrior!
He bowed slightly before straightening. "Zaimil. What news ceri- cin tul-?" (Zaimil, what news do you bring?) The king shifted to cross his legs. "Eithel herdir, im foeg baw disrespect." (Well Sir, I mean no disrespect.) Zaimil forced a cautious smile when Thranduil purses his lips, and shifted. "Cín steeds gal- restless. So limb so i others nifred hain." The male was a near equivalent to the King for a Silvan elves in regards to his regal posture.
"And... you propose what?" The Elvenking leaned forward. Zaimil sighed heavily.
"Perhaps you pay them some attention. Just for a time." The silvan elf suggested. Thranduil snorted. "Who does that leave to look after our home? My own son wanders! One does not abandoned his duty." The king growled.
"And your duty is to care for your steeds? Has your heart grown so cold?" He bowed slightly. Voice raising slightly!!!
The regal king was before him in seconds. Towering over him with a deathly glare. "And you have the authority to suggest what my duty is? How I feel? You know nothing! Do not speak to me of my duties." Thranduil's voice was like poison. Zaimil took the scolding, but the fire in his eyes never died.
"Díhen- nin!" (forgive me) Zaimil responded submissively.
"You are Forgiven Zaimil." Thranduil responded before retreating once more.

Zaimil- Royal Promise
- Sherlock

Nazûl

Postby eve » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:34 pm

We have a new rule, fandom roleplays are no longer allowed on the forum. Please see the roleplay rules in the game guide: http://www.horseeden.com/help.php#roleplay
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Need help? Please contact the following groups
Help Me Page - All gameplay questions should be directed here, or posted in the Help Section on the forum.
Moderators - Questions concerning artwork, crediting, rules, rule breaking and member conflicts should be directed here.
Admin - Questions concerning reporting abuse, exploits, paypal issues, or other administrative type things not listed above should be directed here.
eve
Site Admin

Return to Roleplay