RP Discussions and Thoughts

Let your imagination reign!

RP Discussions and Thoughts

Postby Kimi » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:35 pm

Discussions and Thoughts

So I've noticed that there have been a lot of the same RP themes and ideas going around and not many people showing interest in RP's in general. That's where this thread comes in. You guys share your thoughts and ideas for other people to see, so that maybe others can work off of what they see that people want and can come up with some cool and unique RP's.

This is also a thread for people who would like to RP but don't have an interest in any RP's that are currently active. Speak your mind! Everyone wants to here what you have to say.

Veterans and newbies alike are welcome!

What would you guys like to see more of? Fantasy or realism? Action or romance?

Please be nice and of course follow all HEE rules.
Be fun, be creative!
"Do or Do Not, there is no try."
~Yoda
Kimi

Re: RP Discussions and Thoughts

Postby Kimi » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:49 pm

Something I think would be a good RP idea:

- I for one would love to have more fantasy based RP's that are like Lord of the Rings or even something simple! I absolutely adore all things fantasy and feel that real life can be boring and plain at times, but there are some RP's that have surprised me that are based only in realism and I enjoy them immensely.

Some things to consider for when you're creating an RP:

- Maybe if you're starting an RP and you're doing sign-ups, have an option to put you're character up for romance? It's kind of awkward when you're in the middle of an RP and are confused because of the relationships between other characters. Maybe I'm being a little picky with this one?

- I want RP's to include everyone, it might sound weird with people being accepted into individual RP's and stuff like that but it's true. I've noticed that some people can become overwhelmed by what's going on and then end up feeling/being left out, then they leave the RP and it becomes smaller and smaller from there.

Keep in mind these are just my personal views and expectations and by no means must you follow them! Hopefully these can help those creative juices flow for some people though. :D
~Yoda
Kimi

Postby Nazûl » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:10 pm

LORD OF THE RINGS OR HOBBIT BASED PLEEAASSE!
I may be on the side of the Angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them.
- Sherlock

When I was younger I was named the generation Unafraid. For heirs to come, Be Brave.
Nazûl

Postby Des » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:23 pm

I like wolf ro werewolf RP's there was an RP awhile back that I was/am stall apart of. The way it was going was AMAZING. I also like horse and rider, alog with mythical/magical (my own creation)
Des

Postby Kimi » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:34 pm

Yass Nazul! It would be fantastic to get that type of RP! :lol:

What was it that you liked specifically about that RP, Des? Was it the story line or did you enjoy because it had werewolves? I think I'd be interested if there was an RP with werewolves that had a good base story line.
~Yoda
Kimi

Postby Kimi » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:03 pm

Alright, I'm curious. How many peeps would like to see a Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit based RP?
~Yoda
Kimi

Postby Nazûl » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:40 pm

*Raises Hand*
I may be on the side of the Angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them.
- Sherlock

When I was younger I was named the generation Unafraid. For heirs to come, Be Brave.
Nazûl

Postby Des » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:03 am

Well, just the way the RP was set up, and the fact that everyone had a place, and a purpose. There where characters who where temporary, and died off. Plus it was based on a war like situation were the werewolves where being hunted, and they had to protect themselves, it was getting to the point that some characters where going crazy, and other where on their way to killing the President of the U.S. (the RP took place in the USA) PLUS it was run and organized by Arabian, who BTW make's all the best RP's. XD (My opinion) Nazul was apart of it to, which made it even cooler. But all in all just the fact that we kept it real, and in some part I did cry NO JOKE. The RP was real, you could feel like you where in your characters place. Sorry if this makes no since.
Des

Postby Nazûl » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:26 am

Des wrote:Well, just the way the RP was set up, and the fact that everyone had a place, and a purpose. There where characters who where temporary, and died off. Plus it was based on a war like situation were the werewolves where being hunted, and they had to protect themselves, it was getting to the point that some characters where going crazy, and other where on their way to killing the President of the U.S. (the RP took place in the USA) PLUS it was run and organized by Arabian, who BTW make's all the best RP's. XD (My opinion) Nazul was apart of it to, which made it even cooler. But all in all just the fact that we kept it real, and in some part I did cry NO JOKE. The RP was real, you could feel like you where in your characters place. Sorry if this makes no since.

It makes sense des. The best roles are when you can feel the emotions of the role. It's easier to play a role when you can feel the character's moods; and you have really connected with them.
- Sherlock

Nazûl

Postby Des » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:07 pm

I am thinking about making a western RP. It would be like the Equine Eventing riding schools that are RPed A LOT, but instead it would be a western riding school. HEE has no RP that I can see that dose Western. So what do ya think.
Des

Postby Kimi » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:15 am

Des wrote:I am thinking about making a western RP. It would be like the Equine Eventing riding schools that are RPed A LOT, but instead it would be a western riding school. HEE has no RP that I can see that dose Western. So what do ya think.

I like the idea of having a western RP but I think that we have a bit too many riding schools. But you can do whatever you like. :)
~Yoda
Kimi

Postby Des » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:16 pm

Kimi wrote:
Des wrote:I am thinking about making a western RP. It would be like the Equine Eventing riding schools that are RPed A LOT, but instead it would be a western riding school. HEE has no RP that I can see that dose Western. So what do ya think.

I like the idea of having a western RP but I think that we have a bit too many riding schools. But you can do whatever you like. :)

Ok, well then I could do a stable setting, a western riding stable. Not a riding school.
Des

Postby Highness123 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:22 pm

:D I have alot of fun ideas.
Supernatural kidnapping (Vampire, deamons and etc.)
Wild animals
forced marriage, this one is fun because the people can hate each other and meld into a edrelation ship.
Highness123

Postby Arabian Heritage » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:17 pm

Des wrote:Well, just the way the RP was set up, and the fact that everyone had a place, and a purpose. There where characters who where temporary, and died off. Plus it was based on a war like situation were the werewolves where being hunted, and they had to protect themselves, it was getting to the point that some characters where going crazy, and other where on their way to killing the President of the U.S. (the RP took place in the USA) PLUS it was run and organized by Arabian, who BTW make's all the best RP's. XD (My opinion) Nazul was apart of it to, which made it even cooler. But all in all just the fact that we kept it real, and in some part I did cry NO JOKE. The RP was real, you could feel like you where in your characters place. Sorry if this makes no since.

AWWW Des, you're so sweet. TBH I really miss this RP and I totally agree and I too totally got so involved in all our characters. A thought for you and Nazul (and anyone else who might be interested) ... what about we start it back up where we left off?? Or we could start over...

My definition of love is being willing to die for someone that you yourself want to kill.

Like, if someone broke into my house and held a gun at someone I love I would jump in front of them like, "Wait, don't shoot! ... Let me do it."
Arabian Heritage

Postby Kimi » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:00 am

Arabian Heritage wrote:

AWWW Des, you're so sweet. TBH I really miss this RP and I totally agree and I too totally got so involved in all our characters. A thought for you and Nazul (and anyone else who might be interested) ... what about we start it back up where we left off?? Or we could start over...

If you guys restarted that RP I would totally want to join in! :D
~Yoda
Kimi

Return to Roleplay