Realistic Mustang Makeover RolePlay

Let your imagination reign!

Re: Realistic Mustang Makeover RolePlay

Postby Kimi » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:56 pm

The warm colors of day quickly faded into night as Alexander and Elizabeth finally pulled into the Mane Event Equestrian center, their head beams the only source of light along the road except for the soft glow of lights emitting all along the length of the barn. Elizabeth hopped out of the large truck and went to open the round pen gate in order for her brother to pull up. After swinging open the door to the rusted old two horse trailer, which they borrowed from a friend due to Elizabeth's insistence that the mustangs would ruin their high quality two horse, the chestnut gelding backed out with haste while the other looked behind him skeptically. Sure enough Alexander and Elizabeth both managed to coax the mustang out with treats before the blonde disappeared leaving her brother to stay and watch the geldings. He observed their behavior in curiosity. Other than glancing around himself, the chestnut seemed rather content with where he was now, same with the grey gave a loud snort and lowered his head. Thick fingers ran through white strands of hair as Alexander let out a relieved sigh, so far bringing the mustangs home was a success and hopefully it would remain that way but he seriously doubted that.

Elizabeth reappeared driving one of the centers' gators followed closely by Vendetta who was quietly trotting in order to keep up with the vehicle in front of her. When she parked the gator and began hauling flakes of hay over the fence of the pen, Ven was drawn over to investigate the new geldings, sticking her head over the fence with an arched neck. The chestnut eyed the mare but closed the distance by touching noses, Ven squealed and nipped at him in response before whipping her tail and sauntering off. Elizabeth clucked to the bay mare who cantered over to her immediately, she stretched out to rub Ven's forehead. "Alright baby girl, you'll be staying outside tonight with the boys. I hope you can teach them a lesson or two." Alexander opened the gate while the mustangs were too busy munching on hay to notice and Ven trotted happily into the round pen. Elizabeth sighed and gestured to her brother that it was about time they headed off to bed.
"Do or Do Not, there is no try."
~Yoda
Kimi

Postby Mane Event Equine » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:26 pm

The next morning came early. I groggily pulled on my jeans and work boots around 4 am and headed downstairs to grab a bite to eat before morning chores. It was barely light when I walked outside 20 minutes later. I walked up to the 50 stall barn that housed my family's horses. It was my job to care for the horses in this barn, while my sisters cared for the horses in the boarders 100 stall barn. I pulled open the heavy doors and started the gator, I was greeted by a chorus of neighs, eagerly anticipating their breakfast. A short while later I had fed and watered all of the horses. We had 3 live in grooms who took care of following the turnout schedules and cleaning for all of the horses, so I didn't need to worry about that. I zoomed off towards the hay barn to grab more hay to give to the mustangs. Pyro snorted as I passed his stall. "I'll see you later boy," I said to him as I continued on. I tossed a couple flakes of hay to all of the mustangs in the runs, and put a couple flakes into two of the empty pens for the chestnut and the grey that belonged to Elizabeth and Alexander, I figured they would be here pretty early to move them into their runs and out of the round pen. I wanted to use Pyro to help me stay safe and work with Necromancer, so I decided to go back inside while the horses finished eating.
Mane Event Equine

Postby Des » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:34 am

I woke up the next morning, I as not going to work that much with Feasta, though I would try to halter her, lunge her, and gain some of her trust. But nothing to big. I jumped out of bed, throwing on a pair of boot cut jeans, a brown and blue striped tank top, and my brown cowboy boots. I ran down stairs, grabbing two apples, I ran out the door and to the mustang pens.
Des

Postby Mane Event Equine » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:16 pm

I came out a little while later and Joy was already here, and the Mare and gelding that had spent the night in the round pen where in their pens, and Lizzy's Horse had been put back in her stall. Joy was working with Festa in one of the round pens, so I sent Necromancer into the aisle and chased him into the other round pen. I then tacked up Pyro, who was very offended to have been removed from his stall. I mounted Pyro and trotted him over to the mustang pens. Then I jumped off, opened the gate to the round pen, then latched it behind me and remounted just in time to see hooves flying towards us. Pyro leaped sideways, nearly dumping me, and reared. Necromancer charged again with teeth bared, and Pyro stood his ground and struck at him. I was really uncomfortable from where I sat, while the two geldings fought. I decided to Untack Pyro and let them settle things while I watched, instead of while I rode. Soon I was standing at the round pen watching the two boneheads battle it out. I hoped neither would get hurt since they were both so strong willed.

(just a reminder, please try to post as often as possible. Try for once a day minimum, but every few days is fine as I know you may be busy. Just don't want the script to run off without you! I hope everyone enjoyed the Holidays!)
Mane Event Equine

Postby Des » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:30 pm

I sat in the center of the pen, reading a book and watching Festa, the chestnut mare catered around the pen. I had Champ in the pen as well, though she was in the corner, untacked just standing there. I looked up felling some horse breathing on me. It was Festa. Her curiosity had got the best of her. Champ looked over he snorted and came and stood next to me, just in case. I slowly reached down and grabbed the mares pink halfter, Festa wad following every move I made. I slowly picked it up and put it up to her nose, for her to smell. I held my breath as the mare bent down a bit to smell the halter, she stuck her head in it. At that moment I fastened the halter and held tight to the lead. Festa jeked her head up in surprise at the fast movment.
Des

Postby Mane Event Equine » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:13 pm

After things settled a bit there still wasn't a clear heard leader. But at least they were not trying to kick each other into the galaxy. I entered the pen and hastily caught Pyro while Necromancer trotted around like an arab. His floaty trot was breathtaking. Soon I had Pyro re-tacked and had entered the round pen on top of him. Necromancer wasn't sure what to think about this, so he stood in the middle of the pen and watched as I trotted Pyro, who was doing his best to buck me off, around the pen. Pretty Soon Necromancer took off and trotted along side us, just out of my reach. Pretty soon, Necromancer started to mirror everything that Pyro did. I asked Pyro to stop, and necromancer stopped a short ways off. He cantered when we did, changed directions with us, and always watched us carefully, but he was sure to stay out of my reach. Once or twice he would lean his head forward to sniff the air, but he never let himself be within an arms length of me. I decided that now as a good time to really establish my position as herd leader, and push Necromancer around a bit. I urged Pyro onward, and he pinned his ears as he neared the shaggy mustang. Necromancer stood his ground as we approached. Pyro bit at him and he bit back, until, caught off guard, he took a step back and ran off around the pen again. I decided to give him a break and let him think about the fact that he had just yeild to pressure for a while.
Mane Event Equine

Postby Kimi » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:16 pm

Tilting her black cowgirl hat at just the right angle to block the sun's rays, Elizabeth eyed the gelding who marched the perimeter of his round pen with an alert trot. Ears flicking back and forth, he let out an occasional throaty snort with wide eyes. Elizabeth flicked the whip in her hands slightly, studying him while she did so. The chestnut didn't show any signs of a reaction. Stepping away from her position in the middle of the pen, she chased the gelding, slamming the whip rapidly in succession on the ground. He took off at a gallop while bucking and rearing but she never relented, staying right behind him, applying constant pressure. Quite a few times he almost managed a blow on her but she kept on pressuring him and he remained galloping until finally there was a change. He stayed at a gallop, except he began lowering his head, one eye trained on Elizabeth. She pulled back, happy with the response and walked back to her original position. Blonde strands of hair whipped around her, a gust of wind brushed her cheeks. The gelding now walked in a circle. Head lowered, both his left ear and eye were on her as he did so before he finally came to a halt. Taking cautionary steps, he inched towards her in curiosity but when she tilted her head his ears pinned back. Then she chased him once more. The chestnut bucking and rearing while Elizabeth applied consistent pressure.
~Yoda
Kimi

Postby Mane Event Equine » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:53 pm

I went back into the round pen with necromancer around noon and did the same exercises. Everything went a lot quicker now, and I got Necro moving off of Pyro's pressure pretty regularly. I would have to really push Pyro into him, and he would always think about it before bolting off. I didn't mind him being so dramatic, as long as he was moving off of the pressure like he should. I played this little came of cat and mouse for a while, before deciding to try my hand at lunging him from the ground. I jumped off and grabbed a large lunge whip from beside the round pen. I was sure to keep Pryo close to try to deter Necro from charging. I slowly moved the whip out Towards Necromancer and he stood his grown, leaning his weight into his haunches and snorting. I carefully let the lash down and gave it a tiny flick. Necro took off as if he had just been lit on fire. I decided to do some changes of direction by "closing the door" in front of him. I would put the whip out in front of him and step forward, and he would spin on his heals and bolt the other way. He never charged me, but I didn't know if it was because I was holding Pyro, or if he was starting to learn something. A little while later I had put Necromancer back in his pen, and took Pyro to his stall, satisfied with the way things had gone.
Mane Event Equine

Postby Des » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:54 am

(Feast wad ACING tough, though she is just a scared little mare.)

As soon as the mate felt the halter go over her head, she started to have a fit, jumping bucking rearing, etc.. I stood my grownd digging my heels into the dirt. Festa pulled and pulled, I made sure that Storm stayed a safe distance away, I did not want things getting bloody. After a free minutes of struggling the chestnut mare started to tier out. I released my grip just a bit to show her I was not going to keep her in check all the time. I slowly stepped tward her, her blue eyes dulled with fear, fear I could see and sece, fear of being beaten, fear of males. I could scene all of these things. I stopped dead in my tracks. And lpoked at the mare, standing up I pulled the lead rope into me. Festa jeked her head at first, sceptical of what I was doing, but soon after me pulling the lead in and in she finally walked tight up to me. I starched out my hand yo touch her nose (how to train your dragon style). I left plenty of room for her to place her head in my hand, soon after I few seconds I felt the warm muzzle of the, now, calm mare.
Des

Postby Mane Event Equine » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:21 pm

I decided to give Pyro the rest of the night off, because I was happy with the way he had behaved today. When I went to feed he walked bravely up to the fence as I tossed him some hay, He was being a little too confident for my opinion, so I chased him away and made him wait to eat until I left. I finished feeding and watering the horses in our barn and ran up to the house to have some dinner.
Mane Event Equine

Postby Kimi » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:52 pm

Alban was the name that Elizabeth came up with for the chestnut gelding, it suited him perfectly she thought as she watched him prance around the ring, heading in no specific direction. He stopped all of a sudden which made Elizabeth perk up but she slouched back when all he did was whinnie and pause to hear a response. It was nearing nightfall when she finally decided to leave the gelding for the night and headed into the barn. She didn't see her brother along the way so she assumed he was either home or still with his mustang. Stopping in front of a particular stall, Elizabeth peered through the bars to see her bay mare laying comfortably in her hay which in-sighted a snicker from the blonde. Carefully sliding the stall door open, she stepped into the stall and managed to shut the door quietly with minimum noise. Ven gazed at her with curious eyes, ears perked and gave a soft nicker at the girl in greeting. Elizabeth sat next to the mare and smothered her face with kisses before hugging her head and laying back into the hay. She stared up at the ceiling, feeling warmth from Ven's head resting on her stomach and they both slipped into sleep.
~Yoda
Kimi

Postby Des » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:15 pm

I sat in my dorm house, my mom cooking a mexican dinner. The house smelled of salsa, beans, beef, and tortillas it was amazing. I wondered if the rest of Mane Event could smell it. "¡Mamá que huele bien!, Mom that smells good!" I said putting down my issue of "Wild Horse" magazine. " Si lo hace, Yes it does. It smells amazing! Joy why dont you set the table, and feed la animales, the animals. Remember the dog gets a hole cup, make sure to give the fish their feed as well. Por favor, please." I nodded and walked to La despensa, the self, with the food on it. Grabbing the cup of dog food for Jumbo, and the fish food. I feed both, after I was done I walked over and started to set the table. As I looked out I could see a horse kicking the sides of his or her enclosure, I made no mind to it. A big boom and rattling of mettle brought me to look out again, this time I could hear and see the horse running around freely. The other wind horses spooked at the sound, so the did the horses in the barn. I could not tell whose horses is out, but I know it was a wild on. "Mamá un caballo está fuera!, Mom a horse is out!" I yelled as I ran outside. My mom ran after me, "Mi hija, my daughter, wait you dont know whose horse is out." She ran back inside grabbing a flash light, when she came back out and shown it on the horse, who was running around the grounds. I gasped "That is my horse, Festa!" I said panic could be heard in my voice.
Des

Postby Des » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:37 pm

Bump.
Des

Postby Mane Event Equine » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:54 pm

Mom shook me awake violently. " what the hell, what time is it," I said groggily. It is almost midnight, Joy and her mom have been up all night trying to catch their mare. I need you to go get the grooms, so they can go out on horse back and try to rope her. We will take the gators and see if we can herd her into the pens if all else fails. "I groaned, darn girl probably just left the gate unlocked, why do we have to help." I said resentfully. "NOW rider." was all she said before hustling out of my room. I pulled on some pants and a shirt and went to go help round up the horse.

(for some reason I never saw your last posts, I thought you all left the thread. I would love to keep RPing if you all want to!)
Mane Event Equine

Postby Des » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:08 pm

Haha that is ok, at least it was not deleted.)

I sat on top of my stallion, and walked him though though him woods, reins in my left hand, a flash light in my right. I had a rope looped around my saddle horn, it was hanging down on one side, I also had a bag of treats hanging down the other side. I had a worried look on my face, it had been 6 hours since my mare had gotten out, and boy was she fast. I could not help but wonder why Festa was the only on to escape. I wondered what could have cased her to do so. I sat deep in thought, thought I was still fully focused on my task. I could feel myself getting tierd, after all this running around, I felt like I could just fall out of the saddle and go right to sleep, on the ground. But before I could I heared and ear pricing screach, it was a horse. My heart sank as bad tbought ran though my head.
Des

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay