Re: The Cimarron Herd | Sign Ups

Postby Arabian Heritage » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:42 pm

Scotland Yard wrote:Name: Moon
Color: grey paint markings
Personality: Quiet and sweet but she can be quick tempered
Mate: none at the moment looking for one
Foals': not yet
Other: Cimmarron

Mind changing her name? There is already a Moon signed up. Other than that, you're accepted. Everyone else is as well!

We will begin the RP as soon as we get a Spirit and Rain (lead mare and stallion).

My definition of love is being willing to die for someone that you yourself want to kill.

Like, if someone broke into my house and held a gun at someone I love I would jump in front of them like, "Wait, don't shoot! ... Let me do it."
Arabian Heritage

Postby Kimi » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:12 pm

Want me to make something up real quick for Rain so that we can get this RP going?
"Do or Do Not, there is no try."
~Yoda
Kimi

Postby Arabian Heritage » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:08 am

If you'd like.

My definition of love is being willing to die for someone that you yourself want to kill.

Like, if someone broke into my house and held a gun at someone I love I would jump in front of them like, "Wait, don't shoot! ... Let me do it."
Arabian Heritage

Postby Kimi » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:05 am

Name: Rain
Breed Resemblance: Mustang
Color: http://s9.favim.com/orig/131107/horse-m ... 041931.gif
Personality: Cunning and decisive, Rain has learned from her past experiences that life is not always kind, but she pushes forward with dignity and pride and cares for her herd deeply.
Bio: You guys know about her already. ;)
Mate: Spirit
Offspring: Lakota
Other: Cimarron

(I'm up for switching if anyone else ends up wanting to play Rain!)
"Do or Do Not, there is no try."
~Yoda
Kimi

Postby Arabian Heritage » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:17 pm

Since Vixen said she wanted to play Spirit (I'll assume he is still being played still unless she says other wise), I went ahead and created the thread. viewtopic.php?f=59&t=64557

Arabian Heritage

Postby eve » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:36 pm

We have a new rule, fandom roleplays are no longer allowed on the forum. Please see the roleplay rules in the game guide: http://www.horseeden.com/help.php#roleplay
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Need help? Please contact the following groups
Help Me Page - All gameplay questions should be directed here, or posted in the Help Section on the forum.
Moderators - Questions concerning artwork, crediting, rules, rule breaking and member conflicts should be directed here.
Admin - Questions concerning reporting abuse, exploits, paypal issues, or other administrative type things not listed above should be directed here.
eve
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Roleplay