The Lion King: Generation of Chaos | RP Thread

Let your imagination reign!

Re: The Lion King: Generation of Chaos | RP Thread

Postby Libby <3 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:15 pm

Perhaps we all should take a beat and then discuss how we believe this RP should be conducted by all of its members.
Libby <3

Postby Des » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:12 am

Rocky Mountain Elite wrote:Perhaps we all should take a beat and then discuss how we believe this RP should be conducted by all of its members.

I agree, though I might take a few days off, ju st to clear my midn. I have lots to do with the contest u am holding. And trying to get enough EBS by December to get an upgrade. I am subcribed to this forum. So if ya'll post I wI'll get a notification, I will read, but I might not post.
Des

Postby Kimi » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:00 pm

Will we be continuing this RP any longer?
"Do or Do Not, there is no try."
~Yoda
Kimi

Postby eve » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:37 pm

We have a new rule, fandom roleplays are no longer allowed on the forum. Please see the roleplay rules in the game guide: http://www.horseeden.com/help.php#roleplay
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Need help? Please contact the following groups
Help Me Page - All gameplay questions should be directed here, or posted in the Help Section on the forum.
Moderators - Questions concerning artwork, crediting, rules, rule breaking and member conflicts should be directed here.
Admin - Questions concerning reporting abuse, exploits, paypal issues, or other administrative type things not listed above should be directed here.
eve
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Roleplay