The Lion King: Generation of Chaos | RP Thread

Let your imagination reign!

Re: The Lion King: Generation of Chaos | RP Thread

Postby Des » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:47 pm

"TOL!' Kula snaped "ENOUGH! This fighting and bickering will not get us anywhere. You are making things worse, an I dont want to bring you down." For Kula's small size, she had an abnormal about of strength, speed, and agility. She could take down a full grown male lion twice her size. Though there might be a bit of a fight, but she always managed to take anyone down. Kula turned to Kii "And you, dont ever. I repeat EVER threaten any of my brothers again. Or it will be that last time you see the sun light again." Kula was VERY protective of her brothers. Se would even kill to keep them safe. Even if it men't, killing a ruler. She also would not hesitate to take down or kill anyone who threatens her pride.
Des

Postby Rimskaya » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:51 pm

RAIIA

Raiia's hair stood on edge as she watched the cousins come forth out of the cave to the edge of the mighty Pride Rock. She heard her name and looked at Jude, catching the subtle swish of his tail.

"Well this should be interesting," she whispered to Kaesa. "Come on."

She padded over to Jude, her fur still bristling with agitation as her amber eyes watched Chaka and Tol. Though politics were not her way, she knew that Tol's outburst gave him an edge of Suke. Raiia couldn't help but listen to his words. They were impassioned and appealed to her nature. He spoke of a pride where anyone could amount to anything. She couldn't deny that it tugged on her own insecurities. Since Suke had taken over, she admitted that her sense of belonging to the pride while not had deepened. Tol's perceptions of how the pride was now functioning were not totally incorrect, and that his words would resonate with many who shared her rank. Not all of them were as willing to sacrifice for the pride as she was, especially if they began to feel that perhaps the current leadership didn't have their best interest at heart. This reaction to him was unexpected, as she'd assumed Tol and Chaka's conquest were purely motivated by greed, and she felt a deep guilt wedge in her heart. Her feelings were unaffected by Suke's speech, though she hoped that they would be. He spoke of family, but for the first time, she doubted he realized how the outsiders such as herself really felt. Raiia had always known that she wasn't part of the family.

With dull, sad eyes she looked up at Jude as Suke walked back towards the cave. "We should talk sometime," she said softly. "Though it looks like you're being summoned."

KONO

Kono was undeterred by Lea's growl. If anything, it only made her more comfortable. She laughed as the little cub escaped the lioness's paws once more to charge towards her.

"Bring it on, boney," she said with a playful snap, though otherwise she ignored the little paws swatting at her legs and feet. She smirked as Lea continued, laying it on thick with her phony sweetness. The tactic impressed Kono, especially when Lea tacked on some snark.

"Good to see that you have some bite in you. We need more of that in the lioness's around here. Most are too busy panting over whatever lion they've set their sights on," she said. "I'm Kono. And just a friendly warning stranger, it wasn't all that long ago that outsiders weren't welcome on pain of death in Pride Rock. And no one up there will tell you that."

Kono had been pained when her mother, Vitani, had spoken of her exile. Though eventually Vitani had come to accept and respect Kiera's family, the transition had been painful. Everyone was quick to forget about the conflict between Pride Rock and the outcasts like it had never happened. But Kono knew the struggle in the pride now was a scar of that conflict now becoming opened once more.

With that, she dipped her head and stood, the sun reflecting off her bronze features. "I'll leave you too it."

She turned to head back to Pride Rock.
Rimskaya

Postby Vixen » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:42 am

Jude

Jude watched at Tol leapt ahead, delivering a speech. Tol's speech got to him. He was almost an outsider to the pride. He barely came by for an hour before leaving, and that was to talk with Raiia, more or less. Gently flicking his tail, he felt slightly guilty for his thoughts. Did he belong with Chaka, and Tol? He'd pledged his loyalty to a brother who was more or less just saw Jude as a lion who wasn't nearby. With the decision weighing on him, he glanced down at Raiia, his eyes dull, and clouded with confusion. "Raiia, where are you going?" He asked, gently flicking his tail over her coat as he watched her. His heart fluttered ever so slightly at being so close to her. "This isn't a family any more," He murmured, painfully aware that his brother was waiting on him. He could hear the roars from inside the cave, that the debate was still happening. He gazed down at her, hoping she wouldn't become angry at his choice leaning towards the rebellious side.

Chaka

When Chaka heard Jude, his eyes narrowed in slight excitement. Padding up to his brother, he leaned closer to Tol. "Jude is having second thoughts, Tol, you've done well," He murmured. Chaka glared at Kula, but said nothing instead turning to Suke. "Explain to me, why it happens that only your litter mates, and your best friend are stuck around you. There are by far so many more qualified lions, and lioness than they." He flicked his ears gently.
Vixen

Postby Kimi » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:44 pm

Kii

Ignoring Tol's reply, Kii's eyes flashed to Kula who had turned aggressive on him in a heart beat. "Kula dear, it would be unwise of you to flash your fangs at me. I am not against fighting a female and I think you attacking me would prove our case even further. You should listen to your brothers for once, because starting fights is very childish of you." Smiling, he challenged her. "But be my guest, deliver the first blow. Because your words fall on deaf ears and I will say whatever I wish, especially when those people threaten the welfare of this pride, my family." His eyes flickered with triumph as he turned and followed after Suke to the cave.
"Do or Do Not, there is no try."
~Yoda
Kimi

Postby Libby <3 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:19 pm

Tol

The male ignored his sister's words. "You wouldn't do such a thing." He growled as he exchanged a testy glance at Kula. Sure, she was feisty but in comparison to his own strength and intellectual standings in the scenario of a fight, Tol favored his odds. However, even though she woukdnt support her brothers, if Kula were to engage in a scrap with Kii, Tol would jump in to assist her in a heartbeat. He couldn't abandon his blood. He was rather surprised yet pleased to see Kii retreat to the cave to be with the others. Tol basked in his small victory to get under their pelts and once again, turn to the pride. "You see, as soon as they are confronted, the Royal family and their dogs retreat. How are theybto stand up to a challenger or others problems if they can't even face nor restore peace to their own pride." He growled, gesturing to Pride Rock as it proved his point. His glance fell upon Jude as Chaka's words fell upon him. "I believe Raiia is debating her emotions as well." Tol smirked pleasingly. "Come now brother, let's leave the others to indulge in their decisions." If anyone wants to questuon us, you can find us." He bowed his head and began a walk away from Pride Rock.

Muta

"What are you doing all the way up there?" A sharp voice expelled the lioness from her sleep. She peered down with an aggressive growl to see who it was that dared to disturb her. A smile soon replaced that once she recognized the male to be a friend. "Tol, it's nice of you to finally join me. Nice speech." Muta groaned sarcastically as she stretched out her paws. Her claws scraped against the tree bark, shredding it to bits before she leapt down to the two males.
Libby <3

Postby Rimskaya » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:34 pm

"You're not going with them?" she said to Jude in surprise, sure he would follow them into the cave. She didn't know how to answer the next question. Her next words were whispered. "For some of us, Jude, it never was a family. I..."

She hesitated, enough for Tol to fill up the space. His words made her fur stand on edge and she released a deep snarl from her throat. As he turned to leave, she jumped in front of him in a few single bounds, her muscles rippling powerfully under her bristling. "You watch your mouth," she said lowly, teeth bared and eyes fixed on him, though she would allow him to pass without altercation.

She looked back at Jude. "Perhaps we should go talk someplace with less prying eyes."

Not looking to see if he would follow, she ran down the switchback leading to the base of Pride Rock till she was enveloped in the sweet-smelling tall grass, finally away from the rest of the pride. It was there she waited to see if Jude would join her.
Last edited by Rimskaya on Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rimskaya

Postby Des » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:36 pm

Kula

Kula stood teeth showing. Kii's words did not faze her, but he was right. It would be childish of her to fight him. She narrowed her eyes then ran off to the savanna. Kula need sometime to think. Her decisions she had made, was not to join her brothers, or her cousins. It had been to make a neutral part of this. Where lions who can't decide which side to join, and don't wan't to. And for lions who think that neither side is fit be the ruler. Kula stopped running she fell down tired. She looked back seeing Pride rock was not where to be found. She was still in the pridelands, but she was no where close to Pride Rock. The female was panting. It was in the late hours of the day. The temperatures had gone down, but not that much. The tan female stood up looked toward the sun. She smiled.

Shanii
Shanii was laying in the sun, at the top of Pride rock. She had been rethinking about what she said, and she took it back. It was the wrong decision to make. She would not be leaving, but joining Kula, in the neutral part of all of this.
Des

Postby Rylee » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:29 pm

OOC: I'm not really liking the way things are going right now..I feel like certain characters are being very god like and just forcing everyone on this side or that side. Anyway, it's hard for me to stay interested, and I honestly may end up leaving the rp. I'm trying to change things with my characters but it just goes back to square one. I'll continue for about, but if I really do lose interest completely, I apologize now :(
"The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience."
Rylee

Postby Nazûl » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:43 pm

Lea

The light female watched as a lioness bounded past her. For everyone else, the tension continued to increase. Everyone buzzed around with excitement, or nervousness while she lay comfortably. As much as she wish not to arouse Thrace she knew he wasn't asleep anyway. "Come Thrace. Watch your paws, and stay close." She ordered softly as she regally lifted to her paws. The cub immediatly jumped up before bounding after her. "So where are we going?" He asked as he wove threw her front legs. "I wish to talk to ether Suke, or the leader of the rebellion. Preferably Suke, but he is more than likely busy." The lioness bounded swiftly up the incline slope. Forcing Thrace to sprint after her. "Why?" He asked as he came to her side once more. "I would like to introduce myself. It would best if I know both lions well before making my decision." She told him calmly before coming to a pause a few strides from where most of the Pride bounced around in confusion. "Why?" Thrace asked once more. "You will see in time. You are far too young to understand." With that she quickly snatched him up in her jaws. Out of the way from being trampled by paws. She flickered her tail as she peered around trying to find fimilar faces. Most of the ones she reconized seemed up to their neck's in something so Lea stood calmly to wait until things settled.
I may be on the side of the Angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them.
- Sherlock

When I was younger I was named the generation Unafraid. For heirs to come, Be Brave.
Nazûl

Postby Des » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:17 pm

Rylee wrote:OOC: I'm not really liking the way things are going right now..I feel like certain characters are being very god like and just forcing everyone on this side or that side. Anyway, it's hard for me to stay interested, and I honestly may end up leaving the rp. I'm trying to change things with my characters but it just goes back to square one. I'll continue for about, but if I really do lose interest completely, I apologize now :(

I just want to ask are any of characters being god like? I want to know so I can stop.
Des

Postby Vixen » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:43 pm

ooc: Gonna step in there, and second Ryle. Hopefully I'm not being one of the "god like characters", if I am, I can try to dim it down, but I also have a varying opinion of where this is going, and how much I like it.
Vixen

Postby Nazûl » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:47 pm

OOC: I think it it is safe to say that most of us want to be aware if we are playing our characters inappropriately, and will willing make a effort to fix it if we are notified. ;)
I may be on the side of the Angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them.
- Sherlock

When I was younger I was named the generation Unafraid. For heirs to come, Be Brave.
Nazûl

Postby Rimskaya » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:02 pm

Vixen wrote:ooc: Gonna step in there, and second Ryle. Hopefully I'm not being one of the "god like characters", if I am, I can try to dim it down, but I also have a varying opinion of where this is going, and how much I like it.

Same :/ don't hate me guys! I thought about dropping out a few days ago because I can't keep up with all the action
Rimskaya

Postby Rylee » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:12 pm

Rimskaya wrote:
Vixen wrote:ooc: Gonna step in there, and second Ryle. Hopefully I'm not being one of the "god like characters", if I am, I can try to dim it down, but I also have a varying opinion of where this is going, and how much I like it.

Same :/ don't hate me guys! I thought about dropping out a few days ago because I can't keep up with all the action

Same Rimmy. I would prefer to not name names in this situation. I just feel like things are going too fast and no one is taking the time to rationally discuss anything, but rather just jumping to conclusions and such.
"The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience."
Rylee

Postby Kimi » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:41 pm

Rylee wrote:
Rimskaya wrote:

Same Rimmy. I would prefer to not name names in this situation. I just feel like things are going too fast and no one is taking the time to rationally discuss anything, but rather just jumping to conclusions and such.

I agree, if I'm one of them then I apologize. I'll think through my posts more thoroughly from now on. :D
"Do or Do Not, there is no try."
~Yoda
Kimi

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay