The Lion King: Generation of Chaos | RP Thread

Let your imagination reign!

Re: The Lion King: Generation of Chaos | RP Thread

Postby Rimskaya » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:08 pm

Kono smiled wolfishly, having unnerved the new lioness. She peered down at the cub as he approached and took a few steps forward, inching toward the pair, the tips of her sharpened fangs peeking out from under her lips.

"I haven't had my lunch yet, and you're small enough to eat."

But with a cackle, she dropped her aggressive posturing, her tail twisting with pleasure as she got in the other lioness' space.

"Relax," she said coolly. "He's too scrawny anyway. The Pride Lands may have been safe once, depending on who you asked. But who knows what it will be soon."

She eyed the lioness, able to smell her more clearly now that she was breeching any sense of personal space.

"You reek of my cousins though so I take it I don't have to explain it all for you. What did you make of the great king Suke?"

Her tone took on an air of sarcasm, and she backed away to sit, looking at Lea expectantly.
Rimskaya

Postby Nazûl » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:29 pm

Lea

Lea's lips drew back. A threatening growl escaping her lips. Though, if she was going to make a move at all the cub beat her to it. Thrace leapt forward. Swatting at her, and growling. "Oh yea? We'll see bout that." He growled. Despite his attempts to seem big and bad his attempts fell short. Lea calmly pulled the cub back over to her once more.

Serious or not. Lea wasn't one to tempt into a fight. Her lips had long already drawn back into a calm position. After a moment of flickering her ears, and ignoring Thrace; who clawed at her legs, she spoke. "Unfortunately, I was unable to be in his presence long. So my opinions are at rest for the time being." She replied sweetly. She took a last moment to eye the the female before encouraging Thrace away.

She slightly turned back before speaking again. "As much I would be delighted to set your hunger at ease I fear we must be going. Your lunch, and I." She said with a daring tease at the tip of her tongue. "Would there be a name I could pair with such a lovely face?" She asked ever so kindly. Not a good way to start out with a lioness like Lea.
Last edited by Nazûl on Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I may be on the side of the Angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them.
- Sherlock

When I was younger I was named the generation Unafraid. For heirs to come, Be Brave.
Nazûl

Postby Rylee » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:32 pm

Suke

Suke shook his head incredulously at Tol and Chaka. "You're warning me to stand down Tol? Stand down? Honestly? And what would you say if I told you to stand down from this whole rebellion? What exactly is your idea of how to rule? You've made it quite clear that I don't know what I'm doing, so what exactly would you like to see me do? Fight every lion who states their opinion? Turn as greedy as to try to overthrow my cousin from their birthright to the throne? The exact cousin who was trained in the likeness of the rulers who have kept this kingdom going strong for centuries." Suke began steadily, but his voice began to rise with anger at his cousin. "The pride should be here to make decisions on behalf of the pride. We are not a dictatorship Tol. I want my kingdom to be happy, and to do that, I need to know what they want. This is how I'm doing it. At least I'm giving them a say!" Suke growled. "I find a fine line between being 'caught up in my emotions' and not having to hurt others unnecessarily; unlike you." Suke rumbled. "Maybe I'm not fit to rule. However you do not get to make that decision Tol. It is my birthright, and nobody gets to make that decision. The whole pride loved my parents as rulers, and if they had not seen me fit to rule, they would've let someone else." he finished. He turned his attention to Chaka, having said enough to Tol for the moment. "I don't have to imagine that, because a leader of a neighbouring pride wouldn't have the same stupid, arrogant plan as you do; the reason for attacking. You talk so egotistically of me endangering the pride and putting them in harm's way, but the only one doing that is you. You will cause war, you will threaten the pride, you will cause unrest in a kingdom so peacefully sleeping." he said swiftly. He stared at Chaka, daring him to say anything. When none of the three cousins spoke, he gave a curt nod at the group. "Then I am finished with this conversation." he said sharply, and began walking to the tip of Pride Rock for his announcement.

Kaesa

Kaesa glanced at Xoe, and ran for Pride Rock. Raiia was right beside her, and she gave a worried look to her friend. "Doesn't sound good," she whispered, hearing the roaring boom of Suke's deep voice. Chaka and Tol could be heard as well, undoubtedly arguing. Suke yelled for quite some time, before there was silence, and Kaesa turned to watch him emerge on Pride Rock. He stood in the wind, high up on the ledge overlooking the crowd. "Maybe we should head over there. He'll probably call for a gathering." Kaesa suggested.
"The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience."
Rylee

Postby Vixen » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:17 pm

Jude

Jude listened to his brother speak, finding himself agreeing with everything Suke said. When his brother stepped out onto the tip, Jude followed but stopped farther back. Suke was the leader not he. He sat some feet away from Suke, as he gazed down toward the ground, frantically searching for Raiia. He relaxed slightly, when her sit hit him. Glancing up, he saw Raiia had been standing guard at the cave. He felt the pull to go to her. Lashing his tail in uncertainty, he glanced between Suke in Raiia. If he were to go to Raiia, the pride could take it as a sign of disloyalty in such an important announcement. He slowly moved from his spot, "Raiia?" He called slightly, flicking his tail gently as he tried to get her to come to him. She was still close by, but with Kaesa.

Chaka

Chaka growled lowly as Suke lectured him as if Chaka was a cub again. When Suke padded out, Chaka glanced at his brother. Slowly standing, he flexed as he shook his mane out before trotting up the pride rock with his brother. He stood in confidence a few feet back from Suke. This would be the time to make choices, persuade other into joining the rebellion. "Tol, we must persuade them," He murmured softly under his breathe, as he gazed down at the pride with wide eyes. He wanted to show Suke, that not everyone thought he'd succeed as a leader. Lashing his tail angrily, he glared at the back of Suke's head. He flexed his paw, sheathing and unsheathing his claws as his eyes darkened in sheer, violent excitement.

Vearin

Vearin padded through the grass, making his own path. The tall, yellowing grass snapped under his weight. He flicked his ear as he found himself irritated with his blurry vision. To the right, he could barely see. A spar with an older, experienced lion left him half dead, and nearly blind. A stupid mistake. Thick scars lined his sides, crisscrossing over his ribs and haunches. Some older, and some new still red with pain. He lashed his tail angrily, his muzzle stained with thick blood from his previous feeding. He'd learned to cope with the blindness, though it always made hunting hard. He'd gotten lucky with a half dead Zebra colt, who already had wounds on his neck and chest. It was always easier to hunt in a territory he knew, but this was new. He'd just arrived a few days ago, and he planned to make it a permanent location.
Winter Is Coming
Vixen

Postby Libby <3 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:31 pm

Tol

Tol remained calm through Suke's speech, finding satisfaction in his frustrations. "Name one lion- actually, one creature I have ever hurt in my life for my satisfactions or gains? My paws are pure and that's how I intend to keep them unless other events cause me to change that for my own protection. And I wasn't telling you to stand down from my rebellion. I mean this in the most personal way you can possibly imagine." Tol roared. "Personally, the only thing I would like for you to do is step down as there is no manipulating who you are into a reign that will benefit the pride. You speak so highly and nobly yet, wasn't it just a few hours ago you were having a breakdown over a friendship and your leadership within these very walls? I have my sources so don't bother denying it." Tol looked to Akiba who's gaze made a B-line to the floor. She hadn't been the one to tell but he knew just by her inability to lie, his source had been true. The lioness remained quiet. "What you say is true, this isn't a dictatorship, this is a monarchy and you are the monarch which means YOU are solely responsible for your followers. If you allow such responsibilities to rest upon these chosen few then whatever persuasion they enstill in your matter of thinking will all reflect upon you. If blood is spilled, everyone will look to you as the culprit." Tol's anger was present in his booming voice. He was no longer collected but a creature enraged that one simple could not see all the truth in his words and do the right thing. "By titling these, fool, you have sealed your own fate. Do you really think that if something wer to happen and your pride was out for your head, that these liones standing before you and I would throw away their lives to protect yours? No matter what they say right now and if you believe they will then you are more corrupted than I imagined." Tol concluded his lecture and shook his mane with a scoff. "No need dear cousin, I will handle that for you."

Tol leapt past Suke with many bounds and roared incredibly loud to catch the entire pride's attention. "Family, friends, my dear pride. I ask for your undivided attention as I am about to deliver news to you that may shock and frighten you all but rest assure there is no immediate threat to your safety just yet." Tol looked back at his cousin with a devilish smile before he continued. He faced the pride with features which reflected deep concern, fear, and regret. "The O and whispers you have all been dreading are unfortunately true. There is a rebellion stirring in our midsts that I, and my brother Chaka have constructed. We don't wish to just overthrow Suke and the other royals as these rumors have led you all to believe. Our simple mission is to lead the Pridelands to a better beginning. Our past generation, our parents and family have entrusted us, the legacey to their entire existance to carry on with what good they have already done. We are to unsire safety to the Pridelands, to keep the balance of the Cirlce of Life entacked, and most of all, thrive! Not merely survive with just what we have but to make a glorious life for ourselves and our new legacey to come. I do not believe that Suke is capable of this. He is too caught up in emotions and is all too eager in sharing his responisbilities with his siblings and now his 'best friend, Kii' so that he is not the only one responsible for any mistakes and fatalities to happen during his rule. Is that really a leader you want? One to blame you for something that isn't your duty to worry about? If this is how it is to be then what is the point in having a leader? The king is not supposed to burden you with tough decisions, he is supposed to make them for the good of his pride and to keep you from having to worry about such problems. This situation we are in right now is a prime example." Tol took a beat of silence to collect his conclusion.

"My family, I say again that I do not want to wage a war upon anyone, I just simply want what is right for us, the title-less individuals that are the power which is the pride to have what is best for our well being. I had to let you all know this from me personally before any else tried to enstill lies into your brains. I will now let Suke speak and plead his side of the case. The decision on what is best is solely left to you all." Tol bowed his head and then at Suke before we walked away from the ledge. He looked to all his cousins standing around him. Akiba looked as though she were about to have a panic attack. There was no denying that the peaceful nature of th Pridelands was now shaken but Tol hoped it would not remain that way for too long. Even if his cousin were to banish him right here on the spot he would return time and time again to persuade everyone of his beliefs even if it killed him. On the bright side of that all, whatever anger and retaliation Suke attempted on either Tol or Chaka would work in their favor. He excitedly awaited to see what Suke would do now.

Tol walked towards his sister and spoke softly. "Now you, and everyone else knows of my true intentions. I hope you got the answer you were looking for and that you will give me your support through this." Tol smiled softly and then found it best if he moves away from the top of Pride Rock for the time being.

(I have been watching Reign for the past week so this post was a little inspired. Also contemplating on introducing another lion with a purposeful background for Tol and Chaka. Grr ... Decisions, decisions.)
Last edited by Libby <3 on Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Libby <3

Postby Vixen » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:44 pm

Chaka

Chaka gazed at his brother. He'd always been the more persuasive one of the two. He stood confidently, his head raised in pride. When Tol came near him, Chaka nearly purred in pride, "My, you've done well, Tol. Any retaliation Suke considers will back our decision up, his recent raise in rank of Kii. It all backs us up, brother, we're so close," He purred, excitement flashing in his eyes. "The rebellion has begun, oh I can almost taste victory," He exclaimed softly, as he sheathed and unsheathed his claws. He couldn't help it, a feeling of victory, and seeing Suke have to explain the mess, he made, kept Chaka excited. Most of his cousins looked as if they were on the verge of a heart attack. By Tol going first, it gave his conclusion, his topic more strength. Suke would have to explain everything.
Winter Is Coming
Vixen

Postby Dreams » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:54 pm

Asa

Growled softly hearing Tol speech after he had jumped ahead of Suke to take over his announcement. He eyes shifted to the pride and their reaction to why Tol was doing.
Dreams

Postby Rylee » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:15 pm

Suke

Suke could hear Tol's rambling behind him, but he didn't care for anything he said. He knew what was right, and Tol would soon find that out. When Tol jumped ahead of him, Suke growled but let him, knowing the whole pride could see what Tol had just done. Suke sat, waiting for Tol to be finished with his speech. The pride was shaken, but he hoped to console them later. When Tol finished and began walking back, Suke walked to the tip and sat calmly waiting for a few seconds.

"Family." Suke said. "We are a family, in the sense that we are to all be treated with a special loyalty or intimacy." he continued. "The words that come from Tol's mouth are not entirely false. However, many of his ideas about myself and our pride are not true either. My parents, Kiara and Kovu have led this pride for decades. The peace and happiness from it all continued to the time that myself and my litter mates were born. As first born to the immediate throne, I was chosen by birth to rule after my parents. I underwent the training and learning process, being taught by my mother and father. I rule just as I would see them ruling. I ask my pride what they want. I ask my friends, and my family to help with decision-making because I want a pride where everyone has a say in what is right. That is why I have my dear friend Kii and my litter mates rule beside me. I cannot help the jealousy of some, and I cannot sway your opinion on what Tol calls a 'case'. I do not see it as a case, but rather a single arrogant lion having a jealousy attack, and blaming our pride for it. You disagree with how I choose to rule, then please talk to me. If after you decide you would rather leave the Pridelands, than I cannot stop you. But do not let the jealousy and anger of one lion pick for you. Do not be lured into the tall tales he tells of the monarchy blaming it's subjects of problems. My job is to protect you, and I will risk my life to do so. I look at all of you with the eyes of a father, or brother. It is for this same reason that I will not banish Tol. He is angry, confused, and mislead. As a family, I ask that you help right his confusion and anger. We can work together to resolve our issues. Togetherness is what I say to you today. Together we can overcome our issues, overcome our hatred, jealousy, anger. Together we will continue to work as a pride and together we will continue the long legacy our family has created." Suke finished calmly. He had kept a calm manner through his whole speech, and he turned to go back to the meeting cave, with Akiba, Jude, Asa, and Kii flanking him. He was confident in his speech, and he wanted to meet with his fellow rulers to go out into the community and really establish what he meant to work together.

He sat inside the cave, waiting for the others to sit around him as well.
"The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience."
Rylee

Postby Des » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:46 pm

(OK so this was a lot to read, and well I read some of it. But i get he picture that The males are fighting, so yeah.)
Kula and Shanii

Both female stood together, however you could see the rage, and anger boiling inside Kula. Her claws where bered, you could hear a faint growl if you listened very closely to the female. "ENOUGH! ALL OF YOU!" The female roare. She jumped in to the circle of lions "THIS IS WHY WE ARE FIGHTING! THIS IS WHY THERE IS A REVOLT!" Kula took a deep breath she looked around the circle. "I had something to say, but it seems that I don't anymore. Because of the bickering, fighting, and all the back and forth. I have mad up my mind. However, I will not disclose that to you. You guys are better than this, all of you are. I see the mistakes that you all have made. OPEN YOUR EYES TO WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON." Kula was yelling, Shanii stood with her friend, she to was disappointed. In all the loins here.

Kula looked to Tol, Suke, and Chaka "You three, I expected better of you. WAY BETTER. And yet here I see you all bickering like little cubs. All of you need to take a set back and look at what is really happening. The pride is splitting apart, over birthrights! BIRTHRIGHTS! hAVE YOU ALL REALLY GONE THAT LOW? I was hoping to get answers, but it seems I have." Kula sighed. Shanii stepped up "I to have made my decision, after what has just happened here. But I will tell you. I am leaving the pride. After what I just saw. I don't what to be anywhere near this." Shanii looked at every lion here. her eyes staring right into the other lions eyes, every time she looked at them.

(Ok sorry if this is late. But here s my post. sorry if it dose not make any sense.)
Last edited by Des on Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Des

Postby Libby <3 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:02 pm

Tol

Tol hid his desired feelings of Suke's speech and chose to respond with a calm thought as he took a place with the others below to look up at Pride Rock at the 'royals.' In the end, he shook his head. "Equality? That's what you call it? You chose your siblings and your best friend to stand beside you because you though of them as equals? Or do you find them superior to the rest of is? It does not appear that you chose these lions and lionesses because of their abilities but because of their blood relation and close bonds that tie them to you. It this what you call equal? As I recall, you never extended an offer to any one else besides Kii. There are plenty of bodies here who are more qualified yet here they stand beside me listening to your speech instead of beside you." Tol acknowledged this and then took another approach. "Okay, let's say this 'equality' is true. Well say that it works for a while and everyone is happy but what happens if the threat of a rival comes knocking at your door and this progresses to a bloody war. That pride ruler has declared to take the life of every one of your pride members. Are you going to stop in the middle of battle to gather everyone around to tell them this and them ask their opinion on what to do? On wether or not to kill him to save them all? What if some of these lionesses and males can't handle that kind of decision? Deciding to save your life and destroy someone else's is not an easy burden to live with, even if they deserve it. What about his followers who are innocent, will you vote to spill their blood too or wait until they decide for revenge with the aid of a bigger army? What if it breaks some of us?"

Tol could continue but the shouts of his sister cut him short. Sure, she had a point but no matter what anyone thought now, it was too late to turn back and it was clear he would have to do this without his sister's support. Tol looks at Chaka with a look of assurance. He turned his back to the royals. "Everyone, you have heard what each side has to say not the unfortunate time has come to lean on a favor. But know this, I have come to a realization because of my sister." He looked up at the lioness. "Dear Kula, your departure is not necessary. It is too dangerous for a lioness on her own. If it pleases you and Suke, I will go and if anyone, anyone at all agrees with my words than you may follow. I refuse to be mislead." Tol had two ways this could go. Either enough agreed with him and since Suke cared so much to what his pride thought, he would have to step down OR not enough supporters would force him to leave the pride and resort to plan B. Tol looked through the crowd of lions and almost invisibly nodded to a lioness few would recognize. He turned back to Pride Rock to hear of what move he would make next.

Akiba

The white lioness was caught so off guard by Tol's actions and her heart nearly dropped as he stole the first speech, obviously the one everyone would pay most attention to. In all truth, she thought Tol made a decent case with his argument but she hoped it wasn't enough for him to win enough favors to overthrow her brother. However, as Suke began his argument, she felt more confident that he still had the majority pull with the pride. All she could do was stand quietly as the two fought their way for the top. She immediatly took her twin's side when he began his march back into the cave.
Last edited by Libby <3 on Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Libby <3

Postby Des » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:55 pm

Rocky, Shanii was the one who said she was leaving. Kula had not yet told anyone of where she stood. She only told them that she had made her decision.)
Des

Postby Kimi » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:11 pm

Xoe and Amanii

"This is more out of hand than I thought it would become." She muttered to herself in disgust before turning to Amanii. "I just want you to know that there's no guarantee of me staying with the pride. I cannot stay here with all this anarchy, there's no telling if we will not be ripped apart from this." Amanii wasn't surprised by what Xoe said but was saddened that she wanted to leave. She nodded to the lioness in understanding before taking off towards the group of lions gathered at Pride Rock. Approaching Suke in a confident manner, she rubbed against him affectionately. It seemed the tension wouldn't dissipate any time soon so she remained standing by Suke's side to support him the best she could.

Xoe couldn't lie to herself any longer, now was her chance to leave, when everyone was split between which side they would join. Her golden eyes flickered behind her, towards the vast Savannah before making her decision final and slipping out of view from the others. She slightly regretted not saying goodbye but did not want this chance for herself to slip by her.

Kii

Kii growled at Tol in warning to his outright aggression towards Suke, they were so far consumed by jealousy that he knew there would be no going back for them. "Then leave, your ignorance is repulsive and your views are toxic. You'll never have control of this pride as long I live and breath. Gather those you think share your views, I want to watch them turn on you." Although he was not always this aggressive, he believed it would be necessary in order for the two brothers to realize that their leaving would mean that they could never again join the pride, it was of the utmost disrespect to turn on your family because of simple birthright. He bared his fangs and flexed his claws, making sure to add emphasis to his aggression.
"Do or Do Not, there is no try."
~Yoda
Kimi

Postby Libby <3 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:47 pm

Des wrote:Rocky, Shanii was the one who said she was leaving. Kula had not yet told anyone of where she stood. She only told them that she had made her decision.)

Oh sorry, I misread that then. My bad just disregard Kula as the "reason" he's offered to leave.
Libby <3

Postby Libby <3 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:15 pm

Tol

"I don't recall asking for your opinion, Kii. My cousins may bask in your precence but you are and will never be my king. You may be part of one but that offer was not extended for you decide." Tol called back showing just as much aggression, if not twice as much. Even though he was trying to win other over he would not portray himself as a pushover. He had always dispised Kii and nothing was ever going to change. He hopes this male's aggression woukd get the best of him and try to take a swipe at Tol. That would really just be the icing on the cake.

Muta

Though the commotion at pride rock intrigued all the other lions to follow and listen, Muta was there for one sole reason which only one person seemed to know. As Tol argued with his family, he glanced back into the pride and nodded once he made eye contact with the female. Muta acknowledged this and wondered away from the group. After a brief visit to the rock she found herself lounging in an acacia tree waiting for Tol's arrival as she attempted to drown out the roars and growls still echoing through the crisp air long enough to enjoy her slumber.

Muta had arrived to the pride not much longer than three months ago and still she had made no friends. She preferred it that way as to no lion nor lioness struck her fascination enough to engage in a conversation with. Here was one female however who came close. Kono, she recalled? However, she didn't plan to stay in this chaos forever so she saw no ideal reason to interact with her pride mates.
Libby <3

Postby Nazûl » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:33 pm

Lea

The pale female lioness gingerly scooped up Thrace who in return growled defiantly. After hearing the loud voice of a lion she had not yet met she bounded swiftly up the levels of rocks. His aurguement was strong. In just the sense that his voice carried far, and wide was enough to convince many. He seemed sure, and up to the challenge of being a leader. He must be apart of the rebellion. Lea could only assume. She need not pay much attention to his words, for his voice was near enough to convince her.

Once reaching a level at which she could view the ledge easily she spit out the struggling cub. He growled before wrapping his paws around one of her front legs, and beginning to to chew deviously at her limb. Her tail swatted back, and forth. Noting that the cub's sharp teeth didn't go unnoticed. She recognized Suke as he stepped out on the ledge. His words were reassuring to those who had doubts. Each word laced with emotion that he could relate to them. To most this might restore their faith in him, but in regards to herself she had little doubt to begin with. She had yet to be here long enough to be struck with fear, and uncertainy. So naturally, Tol's voice carried her interest slightly more.

She eventually lowered her gaze to Thrace before lowering herself to the rock. Now lying she swatted her paws at the cub who growled playfully as he dodged her attack. She had yet to consider what side she might take up on. Not seeing that it be fit for her to make up her mind without personally spending time with ether. "Thrace. Rest now. You have come a long way to almost come up short." Lea urged gently to the cub. He yowled defiantly before trotting off a few paces. "Thrace! Come. Now." She ordered more sternly. The cub lowered his head before walking over. Without another word from her the cub lied down between her front legs. Eyes closing only moments later.
I may be on the side of the Angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them.
- Sherlock

When I was younger I was named the generation Unafraid. For heirs to come, Be Brave.
Nazûl

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay