The Lion King: Generation of Chaos | RP Thread

Let your imagination reign!

The Lion King: Generation of Chaos | RP Thread

Postby Libby <3 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:31 am

The Lion King: Generation of Chaos

Under Kiara and Kovu's reign, the pridelanders and outlanders finally live together in peace at Pride Rock.

Several years later, the next generation has been born and they are now ready to lead the pride to its next chapter of greatness. However, that may not be as easy as it sounds.

•*•*•*•*•*•

The Pride's Next Generation

Kiara and Kovu's litter:
Suke - Rylee
Jude - Vixen
Asa - Dreams
Akiba - Rocky Mountain Elite

Kion (Kiara's Brother) and Jua's litter:
Tol - Rocky Mountain Elite
Chaka - Vixen
Kula - Des

Vitani (Kovu's Sister) and Taka's litter:
Shanii - Des
Kono - Rimskaya

Other Male Lions:
Kii - Black Widow's Night

Other Female Lions:
Raiia - Rimskaya
Xoe - Black Widow's Night

•*•*•*•*•*•

Rules
• Follow all official WP rules
• No godmoding
• No powerplay or auto hit when fighting
• Don't be your own crush or mate
• Be realistic as possible (no super fast healing powers or powers in general)
• Watch punctuation and grammar
• BE ACTIVE!!!!
• Put all you character responses in ONE post
Libby <3

Re: The Lion King: Generation of Chaos | RP Thread

Postby Des » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:06 pm

As the sun rose and caked the pride lands in it golden rays, two lions sat in the edge of pride rock watching the sun rise. Both lions where female, Kula and Shanii sat in the edge of Pride Rock. Both females smiled and sat in silence, only the wind in the trees and the birds chirping could be herd. Soon the silence was broken as Shanii asked something "So have you decided which side you are on?" her question was a hard one at this time, Kula was the sister of two male lions who where planning to take over the pride lands. She sighed and dropped her head "No, I have not. My brothers keep pushing me to join them. I don't want to, but at the same time I don't want to abandon my brothers." Kula looked t her best friend, both turned to look out over the pride lands again.

Kula had many thoughts running though her mind. She knew if she was to stand with her brothers they all would get exiled to the outlands, and she did not want that. but iif you stood with the pride, she would be thrown out of her family. For Kula everything was happening so fast.
Des

Postby Libby <3 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:45 pm

Tol and Akiba

A deafening roar perched itself on the lips of the young male lion as he briskly leapt down into a crouching position. Tol grumbled, flicking his black tail against the golden blades of Bermuda grass surrounding him from the belly down. He was in deep thought and concentration and he completely forgot what he had been instructed to do. A white lioness silently glared at him from her hiding place, shining a look of disaproval. The male rolled his eyes and proceeded on with the hunt. Hunting was by far Tol's least favorite thing to do but for some reason he had been instructed by the white lioness, Akiba to join them. Akiba disappeared into the ocean of weaving grass and he pressed on. Akiba flanked the herd of grazing zebras, locking in on a young colt, plump and for the taking. She glanced back over at the male and in return earned a scowling feature and resentment. She didn't understand what was up with Tol. She figured he was still mad about the decisions Suke had made but this grudge was getting old. The broiling sun emitted discouraging rays of intense heat over the entire savannah. This dry season, there seemed to be no relief to the never ending, brutality of heat, except for the occasional lift in the air that merely danced in the fur of whomever was lucky enough to receive it. The white lioness focused herself back to the colt and signaled the chase to begin.

The hunt went on for almost ten minutes until the foal began to exhaust himself. It was coming straight for Tol. The male extracted his claws and imbedded them into the earth, lowering his haunches with a deep moan. His expressionless face traced the path of the zebra and calculated his movements precisely. With one powerful leap off his hind legs, Tol went airborne and landed perfectly onto the neck and withers of the creature. Seeing his successful maneuver, the others slowed their paces to cath their breath before arriving to help finish the kill. The colt struggled for his life and squealed desperately with every shaky breath he expelled from his deflating lungs. Blood seeped from the wounds Tol's claws and large teeth inflected. The taste and smell aroused his natural instincts for the kill. He desired to feel the last drop of life deplete the weak body of the helpless animal. The lion bit down harder, dragging his claws down the zebra's back. He craved the power and control. A true, born murder he was awakening.

A cracked voice dispelled his transformation and Tol released his grip on the staggering colt, breathing deeply. Akiba chased after the zebra but he already had too far of a head start for her to stand a chance at catching him. Her grey eyes cut back at the male. "What was that?" She growled questionably. Tol took his time answering the question casually. "He slipped out my grip. I guess he was a lot stronger than I realized." He stated in a weak voice with a furry smirk plastered across his muzzle. Taking a beat to control herself, Akiba closed her eyes and turned away from him without another word. "It was my fault for even considering bringing you with us." She mumbled to herself and sauntered back to the other lionesses on the path back towards Pride Rock.
Libby <3

Postby Vixen » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:59 pm

Jude

Jude laid on the smooth reddish rock, softly flicking his tail. His dark eyes were narrowed in irritation as he watched the social groups chat on the rocks below him. He tried to ignore the distant chatter, but the grating sound of the lions, and lioness's voices rubbed him raw. Digging his claws along the stone slowly, he slowly flexed his claws. He continued to debatd getting up and moving from the heated spot.. His aggravation getting the best of him, he stood and padded away slowly. He leapt down rock from rock in smooth movements, insuring his safety on the way down. He was impulsive, and easily rubbed wrong on his bad days. If you couldn't tell, today was his bad day. Giving silent glares at the others he dug his claws into the ground, padding away grumpily.

Picking up a slow jog, Jude headed down a well worn path, the yellowish grass breaking and snapping under his weight. Birds flew from the vegetation, crying alarm sounds as he picked his way through. Soon enough, he was at the watering hole. The prey scattered, keeping a respectful distance, and watching him warily. Crouching down slowly, he gently lapped at the water. The mud sank under his weight, leaving a set of deep paw prints. The water gently lapped at his paws, reminding him of the scorching heat that plagued his pride's territory. He flexed slightly, as he turned to step out. His muscles showed under the tawny pelt, prominent.

Chaka

Chaka snarled lowly. He watched the Gazelle in the distance, but from his spot on the ledge they would be untouchable. Slowly he turned again, his shoulders flexing under the tawny pelt. He paced back in forth, the anger, and irritation in his eyes evident in his mannerisms. The wind gently pulled at the trees, allowing some relief of the hot day. The sun beat down along the plain, making the day scorching hot. Sweat dripped down Chaka's flank even farther irritating him.

He had so many decisions weighing him down. But they all mirrored one theme: Rebel? He needed to find Tol, the lion had said they'd meet there, but yet again, he was no where to be seen. Chaka had found the serene place on a patrol, and now he used it with meeting for Tol. A place they could discuss the decision weighing them both down. His muscles flexed under his pelt, coiling as he padded. He was a strong lion, but when it came to being compared to Suke, there had always been a difference. He'd never felt so much hate for someone, other than Suke. He should have been the one to take the spot as the pride's leader: him.
Winter Is Coming
Vixen

Postby Rylee » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:41 pm

Suke

Suke paced back and forth along the small den on Pride Rock. Everywhere he went he could hear whispers of revolt and hate, even when no one was around. It was beginning to make him feel like he was going insane, and shouldn't be ruling after all. He stopped, staring at the blank rock wall in front of him.

No, he whispered to nobody but himself. He turned, heading back around to the front of Pride Rock, trying to sneak a glance at the forming crowd without letting them know of his presence. He turned his head slightly, and dozens of pairs of eyes began popping towards him. He stumbled back as fast as he could, tripping over himself, right onto Akiba who had returned from the hunting party.

"Akiba," he stammered, not knowing what else to say. "You're back already?" he asked, beginning to regain himself. "How did Tol do?"
Akiba was his twin, and right now the only one he felt he could safely talk to. Not even his best friend Kii felt safe enough to confide in. He looked at his sister. She was gorgeous, and he could easily see Kii's feelings for her. He would never tell her about his feelings though, as a promise he'd made to Kii.
"I'm beginning to think everyone is right." he said, sighing heavily. His shoulders and head felt heavy, and all he wanted to do was lie down. "Maybe I'm not a suitable ruler. I don't know what Mother and Father were thinking when they told me I was to carry on the throne. I can't look at my own people without falling over myself. How can I make decisions for them all?" he rambled on. He knew Akiba would listen, she had the same motherly nature their mother had. "And I wish I felt like I could still talk to Kii. Since he's declined my invitation, it feels like we separated so much. And I don't want Tol, Chaka, and Kula to hate me. It's not like I had a choice to rule." he continued on. He paused, staring into Akiba's eyes for help.
"The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience."
Rylee

Postby Kimi » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:59 pm

Xoe and Kii

As Xoe relaxed on the boulder with the heat of the sun weighing down on her, she noticed when the herd of gazelle bolted from their grazing and fled the area. Swiveling her head around curiously, she easily caught sight of a large male lion making his way towards her, the long grass brushing at his sides. The hues of his mane stood out from the grey boulder on which Xoe sat. She tilted her head at his approach and he halted just feet in front of her whilst giving her a slight nod. "Good morning Kii." Xoe addressed the male as she stood and stretched out her limbs prior to swiftly making her way down to where he stood patiently waiting. She bumped shoulders playfully with Kii and proceeded to walk beside him.

Out of everyone in the pride, Kii was one of her personal favorites, he was as close of a brother type figure as one could get, she even joked around every now and then about how she wouldn't be surprised if they shared the same blood. Xoe eyed him out of the corner of her eye whilst pondering her next question carefully. "So there's been a bit of a fuss lately, it's not like you don't already know about it, it's definitely no secret. I was just wondering where you stood in the situation?" Kii let out a sigh before addressing her with a confident tone. "You would know about my standing if you had to guess it with your eyes closed, of course I'm going to remain loyal. What about you?"

Golden eyes quickly averted from the male, she wished she was as sure about herself as he was. "I'm assuming one of the main reasons your loyal is because of a certain Lioness?" She only questioned it because of his slight infatuation with Akiba, a pretty lioness who happened to be the sibling of the heir to the pride itself. He let out a chuckle at her comment and rolled his eyes. "You know me too well. Suke is another big factor as well. But do not think that I didn't catch your switching of the conversation, answer my question." Xoe inhaled a deep breath, dreading how he would react to her response as she turned her head away and halted in her steps.
"Do or Do Not, there is no try."
~Yoda
Kimi

Postby Nazûl » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:02 pm

The lioness's pale coat gleamed with droplets of shimmering sweat. Forcing the hair to lie flat with the weight of the un- pure droplets. Her stomach rumbled like rolling thunder. Demanding that she find a meal soon or else. The same went for water. Her vision would occasionally blur reminding her to take any chance she got to get the soft, wet liquid. Her tail flickered back and forth as she trotted along the irregular, cracked ground. Heat beating down on her. It wasn't often that the young lioness regretted her decisions, but it wouldn't be long before she would be wishing she could return to her homelands. Perch on a cool rock, and soak in the sun rays before leaping into the plentiful pond of water. Everything was so different, but she longed for excitement. Something different than the occasional bugs, and small exotic animals.
Lost in thought she almost failed to notice a small glimpse of prairie grass in the distance. Her keen senses immediately picked up the faint smell of other animals, vegetation, and water. At last! The lioness increased her speed. Lunging forward excitedly to meet the tall grass. Her long strides did nothing to help her speed, but she kept a steady pace until she reached the grass. Once reaching the tall sprouts of vegetation she collapsed. Growls of pleasure emitting from her lips as she rolled around enjoying a brake from her journey. A water source couldn't have been too far she hoped. Maybe she could even catch a decent sized meal for once in her life. Her hunting skills were not great, but her determination could get her something; right?
With that mind set she jumped to her paws once more. Motivated to quench her thirst, and have a good meal. She trotted among the tall grass, tickling her pelt as she went. A small breeze would occasionally kick up providing her a small amount of relief before settling once more. Her hope was granted as she spotted a water hole not too far off. Plenty herds of prey also enjoyed the coolness of water. This was good. Food, and water. Two birds with one stone.
I may be on the side of the Angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them.
- Sherlock

When I was younger I was named the generation Unafraid. For heirs to come, Be Brave.
Nazûl

Postby Vixen » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:16 pm

Jude

Jude slowly stood from the crouched position. Padding away from the water hole, the prey resumed their spots at the watering hole. Gazelle blew nervous alarms to fellow members of the herd as Jude padded towards the pride rock. When a flicker of a shape showed itself in the edge of his vision, he tensed lowly. He slowed to a stop, flicking his golden ears forward. He was upwind of the lion, unable to gather any scent. Flicking his tail, he prowled into the golden grass, slinking close to the ground.

The grass danced in the wind, giving him sudden views of the lion, which vanish only moments later when a tuft of grass got in his view. A reckless decision. He slunk closer, panting slowly.He crouched. He wiggled slightly, getting into position. Sweat dripped down his flank, darkening his pelt. Lashing his tail, he launched forward springing. He landed on the lion.

Gathering her scent, he realized the "lion" was really a "lioness". Not that he was gender biased, the size of the lioness made him unafraid. Leaping off, he kept his claws unsheathed pacing in front of her. His eyes were dilated as they focused on the nearby object. Licking his chops, he snarled softly. His tail lashed violently, as the reckless lion gazed down at the lioness.

"Who are you?"
Winter Is Coming
Vixen

Postby Nazûl » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:29 pm

The young lioness would have usually somewhat noticed his stealthy approach, but being too devoted to her path for water she failed to notice until too late. Her pupils shrunk as her gaze flickered to him mid flight in his leap. Too late. She grunted as she was tossed backwards before being thrown into a roll with the other massive feline. Her voice caught in the back of her through as she tumbled through the grass. This certainly did not help her vision in the least. Even after she was pinned beneath the lion it took several moments to recollect her bearings.

Her golden orbs opened, and a defensive growl pierced the air between them. Her ears flickered in annoyance before she at last opened her jaw to speak.

"Lea..." she trailed off as if she had already moved on from introducing herself to him. "What was that for?" She hissed. As much as she wanted to squirm out from beneath him she figured she wouldn't get far. "Can a dehydrated lioness not get some water without being attacked around her?" She shot at him only seconds after her last question. Overall she didn't seem too offended, or upset with his leap. After all; she had come for the excitement.
(Sorry it took so long! Kind of multi-tasking.)

(Errr... give me a minute or two to update it. XD)
I may be on the side of the Angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them.
- Sherlock

When I was younger I was named the generation Unafraid. For heirs to come, Be Brave.
Nazûl

Postby Vixen » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:43 pm

Jude

Jude raised an eyebrow at the reply, chuckling lightly at the response, finding it surprising the lioness would be so good natured after just getting a face full of dirt. Standing straight, he flexed his paws gently, digging his claws into the dirt. "Jude, graciously at you're service." He replied, flicking his tail. He glanced back, narrowing his eyes into slits at hyena's. He growled lowly, hating the scavenger like animals who tried to steal prey.

He stood slightly, his muscles flexing with power. He didn't look like the strongest lion, but he was athletic. "Where's you're pride, Leia?" He asked, quickly gazing at her, tensely. If a new pride was trying to move into Suke's territory, he needed to let the pride leader know instantly. He tensed slowly, as he advanced towards her. He growled lowly, the rumbled vibrating up through his chest. He looked threatening, his golden brown ears pinned against his skull, and his lips drawn back in a snarl.
Winter Is Coming
Vixen

Postby Rimskaya » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:43 pm

KONO

The pale gold lioness hadn't been invited on the hunt, nor had she wanted to participate. But she'd ended up following the party anyway, if only to escape the grating chatter of the rest of the pride. Everyone was abuzz with gossip, real or imagined, and she'd found none of it useful. Unthinkingly, she'd follow the scent of her pride mates as they stalked the herd of zebra. She stayed back once she realized where her feet had carried her. Akiba had brought Tol along, an interesting decision given that there was really no love there. She clambered onto of a rock and watched the disaster hunt unfold. She rolled her eyes when Akiba selected the colt; a poor choice in Kono's opinion. The foal was clearly strong enough to outrun a male lion if he could just hold on long enough. Her yellow eyes gleamed with vicious anticipation, knowing full well this would not end in the hunting pair's favor. When the colt escaped and Akiba stalked off back towards Pride Rock, the golden lioness leapt off the rock with a cackle.

Trotting up to her cousin, Tol, she waited till Akiba was out of earshot, still laughing under her breath.

"Don't be too hard on yourself," Kono said to him in silken alto tones. "It was her own fault for not picking out the filly with the lame foot."

RAIIA

Everyone was Pride Rock was being so darn dodgy, and it annoyed her to no end. One day, it had seemed that they'd all been together as one big family. Sure, some family members got on better than others and deep down, she'd always been aware that she was on the outside of the cousinship that existed within the pride, but she'd still been part of the group, even if on the fringes. But something had shifted. Instead of them all lounging together, squabbling together, and just functioning together, everyone was off in groups, whispering in hushed tones. The edgy atmosphere agitated her, her own anxiety manifesting more outwardly then others. Her creamy ears laid flat to the sides of her head, and her long tail swished side to side, slicing through the air of its won accord.

She stood on a higher peak of Pride Rock, surveying the groups that had formed beneath her. She wanted to march down there and tell everyone what was what. It wasn't like her to separate herself from the pride. But then again, it wasn't like the pride to be so divided in spirit, if not in proximity. Xoe and Kii sat together. Since they weren't among the inner cousins of the pride, like herself, it seemed like the de facto group to join. Boring. Her eyes switched to see Suke and Akiba huddled together. Out of all the other lionesses, Akiba was certainly the one Raiia liked best and was the most fond of. But the expression on Suke's face spoke of the serious tone of their conversation, and for once, she thought it better not to interrupt. But hiding in the shadows not too far off were Kula and Shanii. They seemed the perfect targets for her to unleash her irritation.

She marched off the ridge, heading into the cool shadows of the mighty rock formation. The closer she got to the two lionesses, the quieter she walked, gently feeling the pulse of earth under the soles of her feet, padding silently towards them.

She approached just to catch the last words Kula spoke. Something about brothers wanting her to join. Not wanting to abandon her family.

"Whose brothers want who to join what?" she growled lowly, shouldering her way into the space between Kula and Shanii. She looked expectedly from side to side, despite her intrusion.
Rimskaya

Postby Nazûl » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:01 pm

Lea

She shifted her weight to one side. Allowing her form to roll to one side so she could stand. Carefully she pulled her paws beneath her before pushing herself upwards in a regal manner. She eyed him as he introduced himself. A chance in attitude it seemed. At least in regards to his voice.

Her pelt was now slick with a mixture of dust, and sweat. A combination that caused her to flattened her ears in annoyance. She just wanted food, and water. At his question she flickered her tail. A pride eh? Of course she didn't have a pride. It was just her, and even if she did they wouldn't have followed a rebel such as she. Despite being a naturally born rebel her loyalty was endless once her respect was earned. The usually secluded female would have made a snarky remark, or might have snapped, but after her long journey she wasn't going to sacrifice the effort.

She smirked softly. Sharp teeth peeking from under her lips. "A pride?" She asked softly before stealthily moving to his hind end. Now standing behind him she tilted her chin upwards pridefully. "You mean this pride?" She asked sassily before turning away from him. She sulked over to the edge of the water before lowering her muzzle to the surface.

After receiving her fill, and then some she lifted her nose. Allowing the drips of water to fall to the ground. "No. I do not have a pride." She replied now rather sternly. Her golden orbs bore out across the water hole. Seeming unfazed by his defensiveness. She slowly turned back to him before lowering herself to the ground, and folding one paw across another. "I come alone." She added with a rather dull tone now.
(Typos! >,< Must. Fix! ~,~ )
- Sherlock

Nazûl

Postby Vixen » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:16 pm

Jude

Jude chuckled at the sassy reply, his tawny eyes following hers. He watched her, slowly padding after her. Something about her, shared a "lightness" to the air. The wind pulled through, bringing a burst of coldness, and he tensed. Lifting his head, he flicked his tail roughly. Trotting after her in a lazy gait, he stood behind her as she drank, keeping his distance. "Come a long way?" He asked curiously. He'd never been out of the territory. By the way she drank as if she hadn't seen water in days, or looked at the Gazelle's in the distance with unquenched hunger, he'd predicted it.

He flexed his paw, his claws sheathing and unsheathing, glinting in the harsh sunlight. "Not safe to travel far without a pride, you know." Should she come across her fathers rival lion, she'd be killed instantly if recognized. He glanced at the powdery blue sky, flicking his ear in annoyance as the pesky bugs continued to nip at his thick pelt. Vultures circled a certain spot in the territory, no doubt scoping out something to get a snack on. He'd need to bring something back for the pride today as well. Twitching his tail in irritation, he dreaded going back to the pride.

The pride was divided, and he knew it. One side, though he had suspicions, but no certain facts, was planning a rebellion against Suke, Jude's brother. Suke and him hadn't done much now that they'd grown older, meaning they weren't close, so Jude didn't know how he felt about it. He was neutral. But the whispers, and small little hushed group aggravated him.

(Unsure how to bring Chaka in, still debating it)
Winter Is Coming
Vixen

Postby Nazûl » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:32 pm

Lea

She watched him calmly. Ears flickering to prevent anything from landing in, or on them. After dipping her paw into the water, and brushing it across her muddied face she blinked against the light to watch him. Despite her calm approach to the situation she still was a rather secluded lioness. To her; he wasn't as fierce as he portrayed himself to be. She just didn't see him as so. In her mind he hadn't given her a reasonable reason to spite against him.

"Maybe. For me at least." She flickered her tail. Growing slightly unsettled that he watched her so devotedly. It didn't make her nervous... she just wasn't use to it nor did she want to become use to it. "Though I won't tell you where I came from." She added casually.

Somehow she ended up in the water only moments later. Allowing the water to wash away the sweat, and dust that had collected across her golden fur. She stepped out moments later allowing the access water to drip from her fur without complaint. "I can defend for myself. Believe it or not." She circled around him before coming to rest in the grass once more. She seemed rather energetic, and restless. "I'm not afraid of anyone." She assured with a wry grin.

(I'll be headed off before post begin to worsen further.)
- Sherlock

Nazûl

Postby Libby <3 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:46 pm

Akiba

The walk of shame back to Pride Rock seemed much more of a journey then usually expected. The public path was well worn and covered in scents belonging to each and every pride member. She easily picked up the many directions each of the clicks had dispersed into but she didn't really focus on the who went where. Her thoughts still remained back on the Savannah with Tol and the zebra herd. Sure, the colt was a rather bold challenge but she intended it that way; it was a test. A test to see how far gone Tol really was from her and her siblings. It was obvious he let the colt go to spike arouse in Akiba no matter if he denied it or not. A sigh beckoned on her lips as she hung her head. Even as he possibly plotted her death, Akiba couldn't find it in her heart to hate Tol. She hated what he was doing big not he, himself. Before bursting away on frustrations, the lioness was going to take advantage of the hunt alone with Tol to try and reason with him and end all this madness but she forgot one thing. She was wanting to reason with Tol! If she thought taking down the colt was hard, talking to Tol was next to impossible as just proven. Perhaps there was another way.

Akiba was still lost in thought as she entered the den and was practically and unexpectedly trampled by someone else. The lioness quickly poised herself and looked to her opponent. "Suke? Are you alright?" Her defensive posture immediately softened as she took in her twin's flustered features. The mention of Tol annoyed her further. "I think he truely hates us and if it came down to it, he would let us starve and die beforw he would help us." She infered rather rationally. Her ears pricked forward as he went on and with his next few sentences, stopped him dead in his tracks. "Suke, you are destined to become a great ruler like our grandfathers before you. Just because a few of our cousins are jealous of your birthright doesn't mean you don't deserve it." She defended him in a calmy manner to ease his nerves. There was a faint flutter in her belly was Kii was mentioned but she has to push those distractions away for the moment to be with her brother. Akiba stepped closer and embraced the white male reassuringly. "He's your best friend, just talk to him and work this out. You two have come together through worse things than this." She whispered before retaking her place a few feet back. She dropped her grey eyes to the stony floor of the cave as she thought diligently. "I don't think Kula would hate us as Chaka and Tol might. She's not like them and I think Chaka might be able to be persuaded." She admitted taking a glance back at the male.

Tol

Tol watched his cousin disappear into the sea of golden grass before a light chuckle exploded from the pit of his belly. He could see the frustration buring hot in her eyes as she departed and he took great joy in her anger. Her looked down at his paws saturated with the blood of the young zebra which inevitably signaled a grumble from his gut. "Hmm, maybe completely blowing that hunt wasn't the best idea." He said aloud as is allowing his stomach to do the talking. The lion stood up and shook his significant mane to generate enough motion to cool his sweaty neck and pelt. His dark ears flicked back in attention to the soft rustling in the brush behind him. "Did you enjoy the show?" He called out to the creature as if he had known exactly who it was. Even if he hadn't, at least they didn't have to know.

He turned his body to sit facing the lioness now coming to view. "Kono, to what do I owe the pleasure of seeing your brilliant face?" Tol smiled cheerfully through his sarcasm. His grin further grew across his fuzzy mizzle as she gave him the benefit of not being the cause for an unsuccessful hunt. "Yeah, her fault ... sure, we can go with that." He winked with a deep chuckle. "Perhaps you can keep an eye out on the filly for a later hunt." He suggested feeling another internal rumble. Tol diverted his vision to the brightened sky and it triggered an important date he had forgotten about. "Shoot" was all the big cat mumbled under his breath before leaping across the earth onto all fours and racing off.

Tol slowed his gait once he reached te place where he was to meet his brother. His golden eyes scanned the terrain for the familiar build and once he caught sight of him, the male's body relaxed as he sauntered closer. "I hope you didn't miss me too much." He teased once he saw Chaka's angered expressions. "I've has a very long day with our soon to be queen." Tol hissed with a tone poisoned with sarcasm as he spoke his last sentence. An eye roll soon followed as he placed himself directly in front of the other male to hear his response and his assumed speech about some revolt pitches.

Please excuse any typos im sure are hiding up there 0__0
Libby <3

Next

Return to Roleplay