รɑɛʀpc | ˢᵘᵖᵉʳᶰᵃᵗᵘʳᵃˡ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ ʳᵖ ᶜˡᵘᵇ | RP Forum

Let your imagination reign!

Re: รɑɛʀpc | ˢᵘᵖᵉʳᶰᵃᵗᵘʳᵃˡ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ ʳᵖ ᶜˡᵘᵇ | RP Forum

Postby Nazûl » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:45 pm

The bay mare shook out her mane. "Well that was always Thor for us." She snorted before pausing at his side. "My life is of unimportance in the shadow of yours." Her voice echoed within his conscious. She was tall even at the side of him. Deep eyes peered over to his. "I am glad you have settled my dear friend. As for me... well these earthlings are not worth my time. So my years have been wasted." She moved away from him to stare off towards a road somewhere in the distance. "You seem to make more of a impression than I. I am glad I have not become completely lost in your mind." She flexed her neck to look back over to him.
(Tired! Sleep... finish... later.)
I may be on the side of the Angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them.
- Sherlock

When I was younger I was named the generation Unafraid. For heirs to come, Be Brave.
Nazûl

Postby Des » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:17 pm

(Cries* Who do I fit Jess into this RP?)

Jess woke up with a startle. She looked around seeing no one in the arena or near her. She looked to the far side where storm stood nibbling on some grass on the other side of the fence. Jess looked down at herself, a few cuts, bruises, and scraps could be seen. She quickly used her power to heal herself before anyone could see. (Oh I need to add this Jess has healing powers, unless you don't want her to, but she can't use them for a broken anything, she can help speed up the healing process, by like about two or three weeks depending on the break.) Jess stood up and walked over to her stallion. She grabbed his reins and lead him back to the barn, her face showing disapproval. Jess was not one to take falier, she did not like failing. Ever since her mother and father died for an unknown phenomenon Jess has felt like she failed them, and to this day, does not like it. Storm snorted, he held his head low, knowing he let down his rider.
Des

Postby Nazûl » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:26 pm

(This guy is a experiment sooooo we'll see how he does)
The cheery bell that hung on the glass door shrilled it's call as the door pressed open. Allowing warm scented air to flow freely into the frigid outside air. Even the chilling wind of the outside world couldn't wash out the glorious smells that came from the shop. Scents of the sweetest things filled the air as the person stepped inside. None could resist the beautiful sight of all the colors decorating the welcoming room. Candies, sweets, pastries, and drinks of every sort lie beautifully across displays. Luring in the particular white haired male.
He looked rather dashing in his outfit as he strode forward with confident steps. Carefully he pulled the shades from his eyes before slipping them into the small black backpack he carried in his right hand. A women smiled kindly to him as he approached the counter. He leaned forward with his elbows propped up. "I'll have a large hot chocolate. Make it with whole milk, and don't hold back on the peppermints. I'll also have a small Coke, a slice of the triple chocolate cake, two chocolate chip cookies..." he paused as if to make sure she was keeping up. When she looked back up to him the male continued. "Two packs of Reece's cups, a pack of skittles, the large bag of mixed M&Ms ... and... yea. That's all!" He eyed the candy further down the counter. A faint smile crossed her face before giving him his total, and handing him the bag of sweets. He settled into a pink booth which he would usually mind, but the candy café seemed to like the bright colors so he tolerated it. After silently munching on M&Ms a waiter came over with his drinks, cake, and cookies. Being a demigod that he was he wasn't going to deny his sweet tooth. He LOVED sweets.
He seemed younger than his age, and as long as no one clung to him like a lost puppy then he was fine with that. It's not that he didn't like people; it is just that... some tend to be clingy to a point of being annoying. He can usually tune out someone's voice if he can't seem to find a mute button for them. Even forget about someone who won't stop following him, but when it came to his personal bubble... it got serious. The worst mistake to make would be to hug him. Don't ever hug the Egyptian Demigod. Strangely enough the demigod could tolerate a bit of cuddles, but unless invited... Do.. Not... Touch... Him.
He seemed to notice the emoji table top now as he sipped on his hot chocolate. Stirring the peppermint pieces to help sweeten the flavor.
The entire Café was decorated like a Candy Emoji Land or something. Honestly he wasn't sure what the humans were trying to achieve. The black snake bites paired nicely to his silver angel bites, and all together complimented his complexion.
His stormy grey eyes peered at the small groups of mortals that took up conversations around the shop. Leaving their sweet food to go to waste. What a shame.
No one knew the male's name nor could they possibly understand who he was. No one cared, and he had given up trying to fit into the American culture. At least back at home... he somehow was able to fit in. Here? What little Demigods there were most likely were Greek, or Roman. Where did a Egyptian demigod come into play? The very thought caused his fingers to curl around his whip. One of the few things he still had that connected him to who he was. He kept it hidden; wrapped in a cloth. Secured under his belt. Many here would not be pleased by the slave whip from Egypt. To him; it meant something different. It connected him to his father... Anubis.
Here is his outfit b/c.. well I'm lazy so deal with it...
https://s28.postimg.org/uo4repgcd/IMG_5108.jpg
I may be on the side of the Angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them.
- Sherlock

When I was younger I was named the generation Unafraid. For heirs to come, Be Brave.
Nazûl

Postby Checkmate » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:47 pm

Kairavi lifted his head slightly, cocking it to the side as he heard, in his opinion, one of the most unusual orders, being ordered. It consisted of mostly candy, which already made his mouth feel dry and sour, while the rest consisted of cake and hot chocolate.
He shifted slightly, the chocolate locks that resided on top of his head flopping to the side as he leaned down and grabbed his satchel to put away the book he’d been reading. He wasn't oblivious to the supernatural side of the world, so he assumed the white haired male was a demigod of some sorts, but he could be wrong, because the male didn't carry the scent of a Greek or Roman Demi.
He tended to try and forget the supernatural world. Many thought being supernatural was a ‘privilege’. It wasn't. Especially when you were ‘broken’ supernatural being. He had no connections in the supernatural world. Nobody knew him and he knew nobody. It was safer that way. He couldn't get hurt and neither could anyone else.
His wire rimmed glasses slid down his nose, threatening to fall off but he seemed to not mind and simply slide them back up him as he lifted a checkbook and a pen out of his satchel to write what he'd spent during the day. His odd colored spherules glanced to the white hair of the Demi, wondering if it was dyed or natural, before scolding himself and looking back down to the paper before him.
It was, in his mind, rude to stare or glance.
Sorry it's so short.
IF YOU ARE NOT BIG ENOUGH TO LOSE, YOU ARE NOT BIG ENOUGH TO WIN
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE PAWN
Proud APRPC member from the BEGINNING
"So if you want to push, I'm a shove
If you want to spar we can do it no gloves
And if you're gonna run at me you better do it hard
Cuz I fear no fall, no brawl, no scars" -Zach Hemsy, 'Don't Stand in my Way'
Checkmate

Postby Nazûl » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:46 pm

The Egyptian'S reflexes and senses were keen so it was to no surprise that the other male's gaze caught him hard. Giving him no other choice, but to look up from his food to where the onlooker was. Despite the other seeming to have lost interest the light haired male seemed less easily bored. He propped his elbows up on the table, and took a long assertive glance at him. Eyes evaluating the other's disposition. After several moments he leaned back before lifting the refreshing Coke to his lips, and taking a long gulp. His right hand came to fall against the cloth at his waist. As if he had been afraid it had already vanished.
He seemed to itch beneath his skin with pulsive energy; yet he remained perfectly calm and still from the other side. He was crawling the walls. Deeply dying for something new besides tiredly wandering the same old streets with the same old people who didn't seem to know he was there. Suddenly loosing his appetite he pushed the plate away before crossing his arms, and peering out of the large glass windows.
- Sherlock

Nazûl

Postby Checkmate » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:54 pm

The tall shapeshifter’s odd colored orbs glanced swiftly up to to where to where the seemingly new clock was, before glancing back down to his paper and dotting down something quickly. His hand lifted once again, signaling he'd be reaching back down for his satchel -which he did- before pulling a few sheets of paper out from the bag along with at least two sheets of blank lined paper.
His legs crossed suddenly and his whole body shifted. He glanced around uneasily before holding two of the papers at reading level and beginning to scour for answers among the printed black letters.
He didn't understand... Why couldn't he do it? Why couldn't he shift? The only thing he'd ever shifted into was a Fossa and that was once, with a lot of coaching from his mother. Otherwise, he hadn't figured out how and what he could shift into. He'd seen a ton of shapeshifters in his life, many that could change into other people and animals, but he'd not seen or heard about one unable to shift. What if that made him a target? One of the weaklings? He let a small silent groan of unmortal dread before shaking his head.
Regain yourself.
He breathed deeply, clearing his head, before glancing back to the Demigod once more. He had too many thoughts racing through his head to write anything. Tips, ideas, anything to help him shift naturally and easily.
It took him about five minutes to realize the papers he'd printed were worthless. Stuffing them back into his leather satchel he sat, staring drearily at the seat in front of him.
He didn't slouch, didn't put his arm on the table, and didn't dare give anyone the slightest thought that he needed assistance.
Well, at least he thought he did. His manners and portrait still needed to be worked on. He let his thoughts get into his head too deeply. They burrowed in and stuck like cactus needles.
Checkmate

Postby Des » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:13 pm

Joy put her stallion into his stall. She walked into the tack room and opened her locker. She pulled out her bad and set in on the floor. Opening her bag she pulled out a small leather book with some unreadable writing on it. Joy put her bag back in her locker then walked out of the barn, and into the woods. The book's cover started to glow as Joy walked, the writing turning to a golden color and changed to readable letters. It read "Book Of Spells" (yes I know it is cheesy. I could not think of anything else.) Joy finally stopped walking, a small wooden shack stood in front of her. Taking a deep breath she put her hand on the door handle and opened it. Whispering voices and a cold brisk wind filled the air. The voices said things only Joy knew, and took years and years if studying to learn if you were not born into that language. Joy was human, yes, but she was half human half another being. The half that was not human was from her father's side. her mother fell in love with her father, and he to her. He taught her everything about him, his language, where he came from, what he was, everything. Soon ,however, people found out about him they told the police. The police, SWAT, scientists and a whole bunch of other people came and took him away. Joys mother was heart broken, she never saw him again, but what the police did not know is that Joy's mother was pregnant with Joy. After Joy was born her mother named her a different name, but it meant Joy. She grew up, learning the ways of her father, her mother only spoke that language of her father, to joy, but when she was in public she spoke english. Soon however Mary , Joy's mother, had to teach Joy english because she had to go to school. And a little girl speaking a language no one knew, nor even heard of would draw in some unwanted attention. After about 5 1/2 years of hiding who she truly was Joy and her mother moved away from they home town, to live in the place Joy now calls home.

Joy walked into the dark shake, "Cork la shen me" she said "Cork le shen me" a blue light could be seen filling in the circle on the floor. Joy looked straight ahead to the mirror, a figure appeared in it. It was human like, but with blue tattoos, white hair, and green eyes. The person was named Jamak, he was Joy's half brother, and leader of her father real home. "Tarnak, my sister" he said, Joy simple looked at him. "Wat bring you here so early. I did not expect you for another two days." Jamak looked at his sister "Jamak the time is rearing, we must save dad! He is the only thing keeping our planet alive, if he dies we all die." Jamak laughed "It is not your planet, you have not seen it, nor even know where it is. You where born on earth, and will stay there. Dad was a fool to bind himself to the this planet and then leave. I still dont know why he did." Anger boiled inside of Joy "Carlak myne karla techu mony taka!" She said which means That planet is as much mine as it is yours, you can't tell me what to do eather. Jamak looked at her sister, who now had blue tattoos and white hair, and was hovering in mid air with blue smoke-like circling her. Jamak shook his head and smiled "You have found your inner power, good. Now you have one more level of power to tap into, before you reach your true power state. Good bye sister, till next time" Jamak left and everything was back to normal. Joy stood on the floor, her human looks back, but a small three point blue cyclone was on the back of her neck, a symbol of her power.

(Trying my hardest to get Joy into the RP, but I dont know how, and I might just leave.)
Des

Postby Kimi » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:21 pm

The white-haired woman easily pushed open the heavy wooden doors to the cute mom and pop shop that she had spotted earlier, while walking through town. It captured her interest with its old English style but at the same time had a hint of modern, which she fell in love with automatically. Her senses were overwhelmed with all the scents that wafted in the air but the tangent scent of power within the shop did not go unnoticed by her. It took her only two seconds to decipher who was in the shop, paying little interest to the humans and more towards the Shapeshifter and Demigod that were sitting casually at their tables. Her interest in them stopped there though when she spotted the most beautiful thing she'd ever laid eyes on. Her cool and collected posture all but flew out the window as she squealed and ran to the dessert case, eyeing the one thing that she loved more than anything, even Manii. The cashier quirked her eyebrow and the woman returned it by sticking her tongue out before tearing herself away from the dessert case and walking up to the counter. Pushing back white strands of hair behind her ear, she ordered the cake.

"I'd like that whole cheese cake that's in the dessert case. For here, please." The cashier's eyes widened as she looked back and forth between the woman and the cake, mouth hanging open. "Will you be eating it by yourself?" The woman shrugged, causing strands of white hair to cascade over her shoulder. "Of course. I have no one else to share it with." After paying for the cake and buying an additional Caramel Macchiato, she sat at a table and sipped her coffee, eagerly waiting for her cheese cake to be brought to her. Her lavender eyes flickered around the small shop and her attention was brought back to the two supernaturals. She closely examined the Shapeshifter, whose appearance seemed rather normal, nothing stood out to her that would suggest that he was supernatural aside from his scent. Then her eyes went to the Demigod, his features didn't fit with modern day humans and suggested he was from somewhere else, Europe perhaps? But she was bad at guessing so she couldn't know for sure. A server arrived at her table and placed the cheese cake in front of her, effectively driving out her thoughts of the supernatural.

A large black wolf stalked around the barn, trying to find something interesting to occupy her time with. She would've preferred to have been with Astraea, but she had promised her some time to herself. Then she happened to see the fall of a girl, if she remembered correctly the girl's name was Jessica? or maybe Joy? She waited till she had gotten back up and led her stallion into the barn when she trotted after them. Now she did not hide her presence, blatantly walking through the isle and watching the girl closely. There was something off about her. The fall that she had taken should have at least caused some scratches and bruising, but her appearance said otherwise. She suspected that the girl was a healer. But as she continued to follow the girl further into the woods, she knew there was much more than what was on the surface.

(Don't leave Des! I haven't RPed on this thread in a while because of that exact reason but I'm sure they aren't doing it on purpose.)
"Do or Do Not, there is no try."
~Yoda
Kimi

Postby Miranda » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:16 pm

Curly silver hair with the faintest of blue tinting fell from a deep navy blue hood. The cloak it was attached to draped to the unforgiving stone floor. The woman whose hair danced in the light wind whispered hauntingly, accompanied by two other women in different colored cloaks, black ones, next to her. "Surge," they repeated simultaneously, multiple times. The woman in the navy cloak stood slowly, the two women next to her raising their heads to watch. The woman who had stood sighed, walking up the marble steps that they were kneeling in front of to stand over a man. The man's skin was tinted blue, he was clearly dead; but he opened his eyes rapidly when she became over him. She smirked, lowering her hood. "Why do you three have to make this so dramatic, always?" The man said jokingly, raising his hand to be helped up. The two women that had not stood up did so now, and left the room. The man rolled his eyes as the woman who was left helped him up. "They're really, really dramatic," he stated, coming closer to the girl with the silver-blue hair. "India, I'm really glad you're not that dramatic," he whispered as she backed up against a wall, as he was getting closer still. "What do you think you're doing?" A new voice hissed from across the room. "Baby! So glad you're here. I was just telling Adia here how dramatic your girls are," the man stated, shaking it off and running to his wife. "Uh-huh...," she said, rolling her eyes. "Let's go." The man nodded to her demand, and the two left. Adia, the girl with the silver blue hair, took a deep breath. It wasn't until the two women she was originally with re-entered the room that her heart rate slowed. "AGAIN, Idi? We should be done with him! We don't need him..." one of them said. "Exactly! He doesn't get to treat you like that. We've saved him enough times... I say that next time... we just don't." the other added. "No." Adia stated furiously. "We will leave now," she hissed. "I'm done with his s**t." The girls nodded, and walked off to begin packing some ingredients and books to bring along. "We will start our own coven... one not based on objectifying people. And I will come back and kill him. He's not even our kind..." Adia said to herself, her eyes displaying her anger well. That was years ago... Now, Adia was successful. She had done exactly what she planned. She killed, she maimed, she conquered, and she made a living about it. She wasn't sure where it was taking her now, but she knew it was somewhere good, because her future was clearly shaping itself. She didn't let herself get distracted anymore, and didn't let emotions get to her. She seduced when she needed to, she killed when she needed to, and she always slayed in multiple ways doing so. She was a powerhouse, someone to be reckoned with... and it helped that she had people, people everywhere that were on her side for various reasons. She had the police of her city, New York City, in her pocket. She had the coroners up her sleeves. She had powerful, rich people all over the country, some even in other countries, in her lap. She had created something for herself that was even bigger than that- something that was growing way bigger than she. She needed help controlling it all; and one problem she had from time to time was that men didn't want to get in business with a woman... What she needed was a man to be at her side. She didn't need love, or anything pathetic like that... she needed a second power, that was all. Besides, she was way to heartless for a man to even fall for her, right? She clicked her tongue at the thought as she strolled the streets of NYC.

Sorry this is so bad... I've been reading so much... the books are influencing me... halp.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Miranda

Postby Miranda » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:27 pm

And no, it's not on purpose. I'm more a realistic person. I don't really see the point of dropping everything I'm doing and throwing a character out of the blue at someone, I don't see it as realistic, in my opinion. For example, and no, I'm not judging anyone, I love ya'll, but I would not throw someone at the candy shop or whatever it is, because it is so improbable that in a town in some random place, my character would happppppppen to be in the same place as Gyr's. However I see that characters should not be completely ignored. <3 SO I'm sorry if I am seeming rude by not throwing a character at you, I promise it's nothing personal! :D I just want to make things as smooth as possible.

Also, guys, please make sure everyone in the world doesn't have the same power. Por ejemplo, I'm noticing everyone can "sense" what everyone's species is, when it's clear that some people don't want their character's species being known, and that person has made it obvious that her character would NOT be easy to identify. NO one is complaining, but I don't want it to become a problem. It also seems, and I seem to be doing it too, so I'll be stopping, that EVERY freaking character can teleport in some way. That needs to stop. Everyone should not have the same powers. Thank you guys!!! Love you.

I'm allowing talking in this forum now, on ONE condition. You MUST be posting a reply/writing something, and please please keep the talking to a minimum. Sort of like what's going on now. :) Thank you!
Miranda

Postby Nazûl » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:35 pm

Last edited by Nazûl on Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Sherlock

Nazûl

Postby Checkmate » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:16 pm

The café that Kairavi stepped into and has been in is in CA, sorry if it wasn't mentioned. (:
Checkmate

Postby Miranda » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:20 pm

Checkmate wrote:The café that Kairavi stepped into and has been in is in CA, sorry if it wasn't mentioned. (:

What does that have to do with anything? :lol: :lol:
Miranda

Postby Checkmate » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:57 pm

Miranda wrote:
Checkmate wrote:The café that Kairavi stepped into and has been in is in CA, sorry if it wasn't mentioned. (:

What does that have to do with anything? :lol: :lol:

I dunno. XD I just would find it odd if someone's character was in Texas and stepped into a California cafe two minutes later without mention of them leaving Texas. Plus, everyone seems to be stepping into the cafe he's in and I'm just informing since I forgot to put it.
Checkmate

Postby Nazûl » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:31 pm

The Egyptian demigod found himself bored. After taking a firm hold of his small black book bag he made his way over to the table where the shapeshifter sat. He was not easily shameful, and was rather blunt with his actions. Sitting down across from the other male he whistled before meeting his gaze. "I couldn't help, but catch your gaze a minute ago. Perhaps you could entertain me?" He quirked a eyebrow at him before leaning back casually. "Or maybe I can help you with something?" He concluded as he propped his arms behind his head, and closed his eyes. He only peeked them open to look at the women with her entire cake. She better not waste that! He found himself thinking before turning back to eye the shapeshifter. "Come on! You know more than you let on. Let's play Sherlock and John." He chuckled under his breath before sitting properly in the chair.
- Sherlock

Nazûl

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay