รɑɛʀpc | ˢᵘᵖᵉʳᶰᵃᵗᵘʳᵃˡ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ ʳᵖ ᶜˡᵘᵇ | RP Forum

Let your imagination reign!

Re: รɑɛʀpc | ˢᵘᵖᵉʳᶰᵃᵗᵘʳᵃˡ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ ʳᵖ ᶜˡᵘᵇ | RP Forum

Postby Miranda » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:56 pm

Tap, tap, tap. Tap, tap, tap. Loki's fingers procured their own beat as he mindlessly let them strum against the arm rest of his chair. "Sir... please consider," a woman offered, a lovely smile on her face as she kneeled a yard from his throne. She herself was lovely; she wore a deep purple dress with a black sash thrown over it. Her skin was young and bright, as were her eyes, and her long red hair rest in a single braid. Normally, she would be Loki's type; but he had developed a different style. (A.k.a. Dusa)Three decorated men of Loki's army kneeled less than a yard behind the woman, they wore black with silver armor and purple hilted swords- they were her brothers. Only one man stood, a man in gold armor instead of silver. He was the woman's father. "I offer her to you because I love you, my King, and I hope to serve you in any way I can. I offer you her because this is what she was raised for- to serve you, and to be a warrior. She is talented in many ways, and she can make you happier than any other. Above all, she is beautiful, my lord. Please accept her," the man explained. His voice was deep, he owned a long beard and light grey mane. His hands were hard and callused with work, and his gold sword was stained, quite purposefully, with blood. He wasn't showy- he had worked his way to where he was in Loki's kingdom. Tap, tap, tap, tap. Loki looked over the gorgeous woman for a solid ten seconds, but turned his head, barely containing a light smile. Loki, he knew why he was smiling, but the people before him thought it was for a different reason. "I cannot accept, my soldier. I cannot tell you why, but I cannot accept. I do have someone you and your daughter may be interested in, if you'd like... and take some gold in exchange for your time." Loki apologized, watching as they all rose. The woman bowed soberly, as did her brothers, before she walked off along with them out of Loki's throne room. Loki, in turn, watched her leave, before rising to meet the girl's father. He twirled his hand in the air, and offered the father five gold bars, then bowed his head. "I'm quite sorry, but I do appreciate your time, have this. If you come back tomorrow, I have someone who would be interested in your daughter, and he could provide for her well- should you be interested," Loki offered. "I will be here, my Lord. Know I meant no offense bringing this offer to you, it's just... since Sigyn is out of the picture, you need a queen," he offered. He looked up quickly, realizing what he had just said. "I... I mean.. it was j- just... a suggestion," he added, backing up a step. "No, no, you're right. Please leave me be for a now, good soldier. Thank you," Loki replied, sending him off. The man bowed, and ran from the room. Loki rolled his eyes, reaching up his hand to scratch at the base of one of his horns, and took of his crown, making it vanish. He fixed his hair and his outfit before reappearing at Vrijeme. He turned to see Liam and the others, and sighed. He missed Dusa... For now, what was he supposed to do?

150 .3.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Miranda

Postby Nazûl » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:20 pm

The silver haired male looked over his shoulder to Loki. It was impossible to ignore his aura. Though only moments before Tide had swooped in to catch his attention. The blonde women stepped in. Black boots lying silently across the ground as she approached. Without a word she handed the male the black out helmet before twisting his hair up neatly to fit in the helmet. Sometimes Luka missed how easily it was to take care of his natural black locks of hair, but then again life wasn't easy. She un-clipped a glock from a clip strapped to her thigh as well as a blade made of Stygian. Forged from Hades. Devon slipped it into his hands before he gave her a sympathetic look. "I have a feeling these will do little against her." Luka muttered. She shrugged. "You never know who else might need to be put in their place." She offered. With that Luka turned to Loki. He held out the lock of ebony mane before his silver eyes met Loki's. "She isn't far. We are about to scout for her." He said firmly before slipping the helmet over his face. He strapped the gun, and knife to his thigh none the less before returning to stroke Darkness.
I may be on the side of the Angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them.
- Sherlock

When I was younger I was named the generation Unafraid. For heirs to come, Be Brave.
Nazûl

Postby Miranda » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:38 pm

Loki cocked his head, looking down at Luka. Had he just said those weapons wouldn't work? Loki was positive they wouldn't - but that was besides the point. "If you injure her, Luka, unless she engages first, as much as I like you- I will find you, and I will kill you. I appreciate your finding her for me. But, tell her I am looking for her, and she will be subdued. I expect not a hair on her head hurt," Loki said. He was serious, too. They shouldn't try him. Loki sighed, flicking his hand. Tide immediately shifted. "My King," she whispered, kneeling in praise. She wore a simple training outfit and steel armor getup. "Tide, please stay with them," Loki asked, raising her head by her jaw with his hand. "Anything," she responded. "A horse," Loki said with a smile, snapping as a pony appeared. "Fair w- you know? I will be here if you need me. Do you want a horse for your travels, Luka?" Loki asked. Tide bowed her head, jumping on the bareback Friesian carefully. She took the stallion's mane in her hand, and patted his neck. "Thank you Thor," she whispered, pressing a kiss to his neck. The stallion bobbed his head, lashing out at Loki. Loki rolled his eyes, moving out of the way. Thor proceeded to run forth and begin circling. "She'll stay on, by the way. Strong legs," Loki said with a wink.
Miranda

Postby Checkmate » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:40 pm

Redoing the intro, sorry.
Last edited by Checkmate on Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
IF YOU ARE NOT BIG ENOUGH TO LOSE, YOU ARE NOT BIG ENOUGH TO WIN
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE PAWN
Proud APRPC member from the BEGINNING
"So if you want to push, I'm a shove
If you want to spar we can do it no gloves
And if you're gonna run at me you better do it hard
Cuz I fear no fall, no brawl, no scars" -Zach Hemsy, 'Don't Stand in my Way'
Checkmate

Postby Nazûl » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:54 pm

(Yay pawn)

The male chuckled light heartedly. Seeming unfazed by his tone. Which he was indeed unfazed by. "I am well aware Loki. I have no bone to pick with her, and i wouldn't be doing this if a spited against her in the least." He leaned over to Ellex before whispering into her ear. He did the same for Darkness. Both looked at each other before eyeing Luka once more. Ellex nodded. "If your version of steeds are relatives then no thank you. I have a high respect for siblings." He looked out towards the sky. "After all. I need make amends with my own dearest sister if I am ever to see her again." He responded softly. He turned back to Liam. "Catch up soon. I must head out while the trail is fresh. Darkness will come for me when you are ready." With that Luka spun before disappearing out of the barn.
Minutes later he was folded forward as the elegant Motorcycle flew over the landscape. Rebellion flew above him now. Swooping down to fly beside him at moments before leading once more. Luka figured that the Norse god would have no problem following after him. No matter what that may be.
I may be on the side of the Angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them.
- Sherlock

When I was younger I was named the generation Unafraid. For heirs to come, Be Brave.
Nazûl

Postby Miranda » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:08 pm

"No, my idea of a damned steed is oe strong enough to hold a man! Either way, the stallion Thor is simply named after my brother- and I didn't even name the stallion Thor. Thor isn't capable enough to shift into a horse. Either way, child, Thor isn't my sibling," Loki responded angrily. "Have fun, thank you. Make amends with your sister, you don't know how long you'll have before she turns into a bloodthirsty God, trying to take over your army." Loki paused. "Oh wait. Nevermind... you'll be fine." He coughed slightly, turning his head. Thor was getting to his mind now, too... that ass. Loki wanted to kill Thor sometimes. The black stallion Thor took off after the motorcycle, Tide holding on tightly as they ran off. He was simply a "normal" stallion with lineage to nicely bred immortal friesians- he however was not immortal. Loki cursed to the air. Why did people keep thinking Loki was Thor's brother? Odin wanted Loki to worship him- not be adopted by him. Odin wished to be the father of all... but that he was not. Loki was bound to his true father, Fárbauti, and his mother, Laufey. Not some stupid egotistical jerk, Odin... Whatever.
Miranda

Postby Nazûl » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:26 pm

When rebellion lead them off of the road the male bothered not to halt the motorcycle. Instead he leapt off, and mid flight shifted. Black hooves touched the earth. Eating up the soil hungrily as the mighty stallion wove between trees, tucked under limps, and leapt over logs. He took on the form of a Angelo thoroughbred X Lusitano cross. Not a speck of white adorned his coat. The male couldn't care less about Loki's personal family problems. He cared about his own, and that was about all he could deal with. Loki had sought help, and Luka wasn't one to turn down. He; like his mother didn't favor full blooded immortals. Though Luka had no spite against any Norse gods. He was to help Loki, and that was it. Loki was sure to have better things to be doing than to be entertained by himself. Most didn't find Luka entertaining anyway.

The bay mare paused. Ears pinning at the two equines before her. Only around 50 yards away now. Her challenging bellow warned them not to progress further, and Luka changed form mid stride. Rebellion came to land on his arm as he drew it out for her. "Demise is it?" He questioned. The bay narrowed her eyes, and swished her tail. Debating whether the earthing was worth her time. Lunch or no? After a moment of flickering her ears she swished her tail in annoyance. Luka furrowed his eyebrows. This was her all right. Her aura gave it away, but she didn't seem too entertained with the thought of chatting, or staying.
- Sherlock

Nazûl

Postby Miranda » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:27 am

The stallion Thor swished his mane, catching up with Luka. He whinnied to Demise, wondering if she knew or remembered him. Tide shifted into her toucan form before Demise saw her. She now perched atop the black stallion Thor. Actual Thor? He wouldn't allow this in a million years. The stallion Thor pawed at the ground, dropping his head to graze. He walked off a bit, grazing there instead. Tide flew to Luka, perching on the top of his head. She flapped her wings, and cooed gently to Demise. She then dropped her beak a bit and nipped ever so gently at Luka's ear, and flapped her wigs again. The stallion Thor turned his head, and bobbed it a bit as he began walking to Demise. He stopped a couple feet away though, and began grazing again. Tide shook her head; mortal horses were boring.
Miranda

Postby Checkmate » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:35 pm

He needed a cup of hot chocolate. Badly.
The cold nipped at his uncovered nose, while the wind wisped around his ears and curled behind them, fluffing his already poofed up hair. The chocolate brown locks swayed with the wind and even stuck up in random areas due to some random outburst of wind. His scarf lifted slightly at sudden winds but otherwise swayed gently or lay flat against the front of his body.
It had rained the day before and the few brown leaves that still hung from the trees were slick with water while the roots of trees suckled greedily on the water that thoroughly soaked the soil in the planters. He had a love hate relationship with this kind of weather. He loved the rain but hated the cold.
His walk was brisk and he headed straight towards the caffe, his thoughts overcome with the strange addiction to the warmth of the chocolatey liquid. He couldn’t stand tea or coffee, and especially the fuzziness of soda. Water was a bit too bland and lemonade was a little too sweet. Hot chocolate was perfect though. Not too sweet, not too bland, just perfect -though, it had to be made his way. Exactly 7 marshmellows and the top had to be lathered with whipped cream. And, to top it off, a bit of caramel drizzled over the top. That, now that, was heaven.
His hand reached out once he was met with the barrier that was a glass door, and he placed his hand on the handle. Pulling it open, he allowed a woman -whom seemed much too busy- to pass by, nodding when she called a ‘Thank You!’ from the sidewalk.
As he stepped into the warm atmosphere of the cafe, he let out a soft sigh. Several people turned to look at him as the bell sounded, but soon went back to their conversations and drinks. He though, didn’t pay any attention to anybody else and headed straight for the counter.
The woman at the counter provided him with a gleaming smile as he ordered, in which he returned with a gentle nod of his head. His odd colored spherules glanced to her hands as she grabbed a cup from the mound and began to write his name.
“How do you spell it, sweetie?” She asked, her smile never seeming to drop as she stared adoringly at him.
He looked up from the counter, seemingly confused by her request, before his brain processed what she'd requested and answered her with: “K-A-I-R-A-V-I.”
The woman’s smile seemed to brighten as she wrote with sharpie on the cup before passing it behind her to another person.
Finally, after about seven minutes of waiting, he was able to grab his hot chocolate and sit down. Once seated, he was able to pulll a book out of his Satchel in which he planted his nose and tuned out the rest of the world, only moving when he needed to change the page or take a sip of his hot chocolate.
Why da fudge can't I write correctly??? >-<
IF YOU ARE NOT BIG ENOUGH TO LOSE, YOU ARE NOT BIG ENOUGH TO WIN
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE PAWN
Proud APRPC member from the BEGINNING
"So if you want to push, I'm a shove
If you want to spar we can do it no gloves
And if you're gonna run at me you better do it hard
Cuz I fear no fall, no brawl, no scars" -Zach Hemsy, 'Don't Stand in my Way'
Checkmate

Postby Des » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:24 am

Clop, clop, clop, clop. Strom hooves pond of the concert floor of the barn. Jess was leading the stallion out of the barn and to the jumping arena. The stallion was arabian, but had a very weird skill that most arabianz dont. He could jump very well. Jess thought it was amazing and the he was one in a million. The brown haired gil and the black stallion soon made it to the jping arena. Jess looped the reins around the arena fence and walked out to set the jumps to 5ft. She and storm where training for a show this weekend, and she wanted to get him used to jumping high. After Jess finished she walked back to Strom untied him, mounted, then started to trot him around the ring. After about a 10 minure warm up of trotting, cantering and a few warm up jumps, Hess posttioned the stallion to start the course. The brown haired girl took a deep breath then nudged Strom into a fast canter, the tow took of on the course, flying over every jump that was in their way. Jess felt free, Strom was expected, and Jess could feel it. She pulled back on the reins to keep the stallion in check, as the approached the last oxer , which Jess set to 5 1/2ft tall and it was a double, Strom got a ltitle to exited and took of way to early, he trpiped over the rails and sent Jess flying 5 feet away. The stallion spooked and ran to the far side of the arena, while Jess lay unconscious.
Des

Postby Miranda » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:05 pm

Quick merry Christmas to everyone! Also bumping this so a bit of a two birds with one stone deal! Hope your holidays are merry and bright! <3 PS- do not reply to this; this is not an invitation to begin chatting in here. ;)
Miranda

Postby Nazûl » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:36 pm

The mare flickered her ears. Debating whether it was worth her time or not to actually pin them or not. The stallion seemed fimilar yes, but she wasn't convinced yet. After all, it had been longer than several life times since she had seen any Asgardian inhabitants. Luka slightly flinched. "Easy! Easy." He muttered before reaching both hands up to stroke her wings encouraging her to settle. "Do a favor please? Get off my head!" He added seconds later with a upwards glance. With a impatient stomp of a hoof the male redirected his attention back to the mare.
"I'm only here on behalf of someone who is looking for you." He spoke cautiously.
"And who might that be? You know of my name now I expect yours!" Her voice barked with a rich tone.
A slight growl pierced the male's lips as her words vibrated within his skull.
"The name is Luka, and perhaps the name Loki rings a bell?" He responded firmly moments later.
Thunder might as well roared behind her like a threatening storm as she reared in fury with a mightyful bellow of offense.
"You dare speak the name of a glorious god?" She growled within his conscious as she stalked forward.
"I mean it to no offense! He came seeking you. The Norse god himself!" Luka shot back.
The mare seemed to make his frame much smaller with her own towering body.
"And I am suppose to believe such a being stood in the presence of a earthling?"
She questioned defiantly.
"I am not as simple blooded as you may think." Luka responded calmly. "Surely you notice." He added quickly.
She backed away respectfully.
She watched him with daring eyes as if lost in thought.
"So you say all this to be true, but how am I to believe you?" She questioned.
The male crossed his arms, and furrowed his brows.
- Sherlock

Nazûl

Postby Miranda » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:32 pm

Tide cooed, flapping away gently. She seemed to disappear and reappear, bringing with her a massive black crow in her wake upon her return. The black crow screamed and twisted in the air before emerald smoke engulfed the air. Loki stood before them all now, and took a deep sigh. "Luka, shall be discuss your reward later? For now," Loki started, smirking to himself. He snapped, the sound ground-breaking and earsplitting. He flicked his hand, and Luka and company vanished to the barn (or anywhere, I suppose?). "Demise," Loki offered, reaching out his hand to touch her nose. "Truly?" he asked. It had been so long, so so long. She was a great friend, a true one. They had so much to catch upon, too... But Loki had to make sure it was her, first. Sensitive information and tough people, he used to say. Tide whistled to herself as she cleaned her wings in a tree, but decided upon leaving as she realized she probably should. She clicked her beak, and vanished to rest upon Luka's shoulder, wherever he ended up.

(Meh sorry x_X) (SOOO bad... I promise they'll get better D:)
Miranda

Postby Nazûl » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:59 pm

Luka appeared at the stables... yea; but on the roof. Luckily he didn't flop on the roof; he just kinda "poofed" there. His white strands of hair danced in his vision as the breeze brushed against his skin. His eyes slightly narrowed, but he slid from the roof before steadily landing on his feet below. He gentle rubbed Tide's head before moving back into the aisle. Ellex turned to him, and chuckled. "Back already? You don't waste time." She giggled. "I had help." He shrugged.

The tall bay mare recognized the crow at once. Though it all happened so quickly that by time he approached her she slightly flinched from his touch. Her ebony tail swished as his words. "As true to me as to you? Loki. Why so it may be! The male was in no lie." She voiced to him. "At last I have the honor to take in your presence once more my old friend." The bay mare lowered into a deep bow. "How may you be?" She asked pricking her ears forward.

The male leaned away to speak as he pressed his forehead to her's. "Was my sorrows in vain? Had my heart ache gone unnoticed all these years?" He pressed gentle, brief kisses against her lips. "I always cared for you." He breathed softly.
He lowered his hand to gently curl around her waist; pulling her closer to him. "When you are ready... I think it is time we face a huge part of our past..." he paused to sigh. "And I think I know exactly where to find him." He finished before pressing a kiss against her forehead.
- Sherlock

Nazûl

Postby Miranda » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:30 pm

Loki

"I am very well, I have settled down... in the way of female, but not of personality. I am regaining my armies... I've thoroughly pissed off Odin. Thor may be at my side again, but he seems to be leaning towards his Father's unfortunately. It would surely be such a shame if I had to hurt him. You however, are what I am more interested in... do explain how you have been? Gone without a trace and my hounds find you hiding in equine form." Loki explained. He took a look to the stallion named Thor and smiled. "If only Thor was as obedient as he," he said, pointing. He turned his head to look back at Demise, exhaling sharply as the nearby stallion raised his head in fright and galloped off. "I may never fully understand horses," Loki muttered.

---

Amara's eyes seemed to gleam more each time Requiem left his mark. When he pulled her closer, she adjusted herself into the more comfortable position. "I know. We should probably take of that... I'm scared. I feel like he will be pissed... this whole facade I've been in for the time I've been free never included telling my brother of my presence, and I feel terrible for it. I worry he will be overwhelmed or even angry with me...and what do I wear? Should I cover my scars, should I change myself to look more like the Amara he is use to? Requiem..." Amara struggled helplessly, almost ridiculously. She made every excuse in her mind as to what could happen and why she shouldn't tell Luka she was there. She assumed he knew she was alive but didn't know where she was... but she still worried her sudden appearance would startle him. She was worrying about everything and imagining every bad thing. That... that wasn't good for her right now and she knew it, but her mind forced her to become this worried beast.
Miranda

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay