รɑɛʀpc | ˢᵘᵖᵉʳᶰᵃᵗᵘʳᵃˡ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ ʳᵖ ᶜˡᵘᵇ | RP Forum

Let your imagination reign!

Re: รɑɛʀpc | ˢᵘᵖᵉʳᶰᵃᵗᵘʳᵃˡ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ ʳᵖ ᶜˡᵘᵇ | RP Forum

Postby Miranda » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:12 pm

"Interesting," Loki whispered, seemingly unfazed by startling Liam. Loki cocked his head slightly as he observed the mare. "Gorgeous indeed, etched by the Gods from granite and clay," he added. He drew a deep breath, and upon exhaling, sighed softly. "Liam, do me a favor. A simple one," Loki stated, taking a step forward. He looked down a moment. Something was wrong... every step he took froze the grass where he had previously been standing. That meant only one thing... Loki looked to his side a moment. "Mare, take good care of this Liam," He communicated, taking a look at her quickly. He shook that fact that someone was obviously walking towards them, and stepped to Liam, walking around Darkness. "I need you to tell me if you see her, okay?" He commanded at a whisper. His voice may have been quiet, but the tone of his voice was strong and demanding. Obviously Loki couldn't technically force Liam to tell him if he saw the woman, Demise, but... he could certainly try.
Silence doesn’t always mean “Yes”. Sometimes it means, “I’m tired of explaining to people who don’t care to understand.”
Miranda

Postby Miranda » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:31 pm

Amara waited patiently for Venom, dipping her hair in too at one point. She smiled lightly at Venom's question, drifting to the wall and leaning against it. "I'm not, but thank you," she answered. "And yes I will." She was sure he had questions he wasn't asking. Was he afraid? Amara shifted again, moving to Venom. She wrapped her legs around his torso, and kissed the top of his head softly. "Unfortunately for you I have a few questions..." she said. "What do you like, Venom? Me in dresses or sweatpants? (Miranda's note: that's more a metaphor lol) Do you want me when you need me or do you want me to be at your side?" She paused for a moment. "Can I call you Requiem?" She whispered, pressing her forehead against his.

Sorry this is so short x_x
Silence doesn’t always mean “Yes”. Sometimes it means, “I’m tired of explaining to people who don’t care to understand.”
Miranda

Postby Gingi » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:33 pm

Liam narrowed his eyes at Darkness when she moved between him and Loki. Why was she acting weird like that? She calmed down quickly though, so Liam's attention returned to Loki. His stern expression stayed on his face as he watched Loki. This guy was weirding him out. Etched by the Gods from granite and clay? He was sorry to break it to Loki, but the mare's creation was in actuality nowhere near that majestic. His eyebrows drew together more at Loki's request and he fought the urge to step back as Loki took a step forward. He glanced down at the frost covering the grass where Loki had been standing, his eyes flashing defensively as he returned his gaze to Loki's face and never leaving it as the man walked around Darkness, toward him. He clenched his jaw but fought not to scowl at the commanding tone in the man's voice. He didn't take well to being told what to do, but that wasn't the only thing that made him bite down so hard his teeth ached. It was the nerve of the strange man to come up to him and ask - no, command - him to inform him if he saw a woman he had never even seen before. He couldn't just prance around like some god. Yet Liam dropped his head and unclenched his jaw, then rose his head again so his eyes met Loki's.
"I'll let her know you're looking for her if I see her," he replied sincerely. He didn't want any trouble, especially not with a guy who probably had a ton of pent-up anger for having parents ignorant enough to name their kid after possibly the least interesting Norse god and setting him free in the wild, survivor's jungle that was today's world. Liam didn't notice Ellex (?) approaching.
Kinetic Farm | Ginger Acres | Rainbow Ranch
Sleep, eat, poop, repeat.
Gingi

Postby Nazûl » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:55 pm

Darkness flickered her ears. Now he was just sticking up to her. A small glare peered from her Chocolate orbs warning Liam that, to her; he was no harder to squash than a bug. She knew what the hell she was doing, and she didn't need human-like beings second guessing her. Typical mare mentality. Her squeal had also caught the attention of her owner. The silver haired male was also soon to pick up on the aura the the god gave off. Unearthly at that. "Norse. Hmm!" The male was calm as he strode over. The female in his wake. Unlike Luka she presented herself with firmness. Where Luka put off a calm disposition she was more confident. Thought Ellex beat them to it. "Is everything alright?" She eyed Liam with curiosity before staring Darkness in the eyes. The two exchanged the stare as if communicating before Luka's gentle hand caused her to shift her gaze. The tall mare pressed her head into his chest, and he whispered in her ear. "How exciting. How may I help you... er... let me guess?" Luka peered at Loki for a long while. Time seeming to slow as he evaluated the god with precision. His silver eyes twinkled before a smile pressed against his lips. "Well it is a honor to have a heir of Asgard among us. Usually my kind is lucky enough to come across Greek and Roman immortals, but rarely Norse gods." Luka leaned against his mare's neck. "Loki? Yes?" He quirked a eyebrow in interest. Ellex too slightly moved her attention to the other male. Fascinating!!! She was sure to hide her interest. She was not doubt curious. She was always interested in personally learning about all types of mythology. None the less she shot Liam a comforting smile.
I may be on the side of the Angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them.
- Sherlock

When I was younger I was named the generation Unafraid. For heirs to come, Be Brave.
Nazûl

Postby Darkwater » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:30 pm

A slight smirk twisted onto Vienna's lips when she seen Felicity grimace at the taste of her drink. "I'm Vienna. Yours?" She asked with a slight amount of curiosity slipping through her cool demeanor, no pun intended. Vienna disected the girls sour look after she had watched Felicity gazing at her. "Nihil opus invidia." (there's no need for envy) The girl spoke quietly in a tongue rich of Latin as her blue eyes gazed back at Felicity. "This outer shell may be considered beautiful to some, but that's because they only know what lies on the surface." Vienna said in a quieter, softer voice than before. Her blue gaze fell to her drink before she turned her head to look over her shoulder at the people still in the café. Her fingertips drummed silently on the tabletop while she glanced around. Her dark hair couldn't do much to hide her scar, though she didn't care to cover it up, anyways since it wasn't a sensitive subject. She was curious about Felicity. Who she was, what she wanted if she did, and why she had come over to her. The air around Vienna was usually a little cold and people didn't care to come around her often. Maybe it was because of the cold aura, or maybe because of the nonchalant and unwelcoming look that was usually upon her face. After a moment, Vienna turned back around, her fingers frosting slightly. She picked her hand up off the table, shoving it into her pocket. A thin layer of frost stayed, a shadow of where her hand had been

A warrior considers himself already dead, so there is nothing to lose. The worse has already happened to him, therefore he's clear and calm; judging him by his acts or by his words, one would never suspect that he has witnessed everything.
- Carlos Castanela
Darkwater

Postby Miranda » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:42 pm

Ah, perfect. When would people figure out that it was just so much easier to comply. But, what had that man just thought? Loki didn't have time to respond when Ellex and Luka appeared near. "More interesting than you would think, Liam," Loki stated with a grin. He turned to Luka and Ellex, and nodded his head once. "The one and only," Loki added. Softly he took Ellex's hand, and kissed it. His hand was exceptionally cold to the touch, but still comforting. His lips, pressed to her hand, were also quite frigid, but bearable for any time under ten seconds. "If you ever have any questions to which can quench your fascination, ma'am, I would be honored to answer. And to the both of you, all three, if you find a woman, one I am looking for... I will personally deliver you anything , anything at all that you wish for. If you see her, you will know who it is. She is Asgardian, her aura will tell." He turned once again to Liam. "You, however, are lucky I don't kill you out of spite." He hissed to Liam. "But not in front of a lady," he added at a whisper. He bowed his head softly. "Your names? Do forgive me, I do not appreciate the surprise. I would say my name but you have figured it out, it seems."
Miranda

Postby Nazûl » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:31 pm

Ellex gasped. A rose color coming to her cheek. "A gentleman!" She said softly. The cold didn't bother her much. Reminding her more of the deepest part of the ocean rather than stone cold ice. It was welcoming. Darkness reached out to bite Loki after his little outburst, but her muzzle was slapped away. "Do not antagonize!" The male scolded. Luka frowned at Loki disapprovingly of the threat. Whether you liked someone or not he himself was not fond of starting something. Not here. Not now. The mare raised her head in shock. Did he just slap her muzzle? A small chuckle escaped the blonde who seemed to hide in his shadow slightly. She wasn't, it's just she had yet to step completely into view. "Uh. You temple dear?" Luka motioned to Ellex's face, and her hand flew to wipe away the dried blood. "Oops! Things got a bit messy last night." She sighed nodding her head to the long blade that still rested across her shoulder. "Being of Poseidon decent do you mind showing him the art of grooming, and tacking? Her bridle is in the tack room. You'll know which one it is. It stands out." Luka assured after motioning to Liam. She nodded. Her silver braid bouncing across her shoulder. She walked past Liam, and the others motioning for him to follow her with a welcoming smile. "It's Ellex!" She called to Loki over her shoulder.

Devin moved forward now. Revealing her full form from out of Luka's shadow. "Luka. This is Devin. A good friend." Devin crossed her arms. Leaning slightly into the male with a easy smirk. Blonde wisp of hair drifted across her near flawless face. Even the faintest of scars lined her cheek from Tempess. "I can seek out her aura Loki, though it isn't full proof." Luka began. He grunted when Devin elbowed him. He quirked a eyebrow before going rigid when she reached into the collar of his shirt to pull out a long necklace. "You have this for a reason." She reminded. On the end was a very tiny metal piece. He chuckled before slipping it from her fingers, and placing the metal charm across his lips. A low whistle sounded that was barely audible. They stood there for a few moments before a scream bellowed from the sky. A white bird dove towards them. Wings tucked before pulling up at the last second. The male extended his arm allowing her talon's to sink onto his arm as she passed by. He cringed as her force slightly jerked his arm forward, and her talons were not helping. "Hey! Hey! Easy easy!" He poked at her claws. She chirped before loosening her grip. A small gyrfalcon, but she seemed wise enough. She flapped her wings before hopping to his shoulder, and nuzzling close to his cheek. "Hey sweetie!" Devin cooed. Familiar with the bird she had only seen once. "Find a female of Asgardian blood. Send!" Luka took ahold of her before launching her into the air. She chirped before spreading her wings, and soaring to the sky before disappearing.
I may be on the side of the Angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them.
- Sherlock

When I was younger I was named the generation Unafraid. For heirs to come, Be Brave.
Nazûl

Postby Gingi » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:09 pm

Liam took Darkness's warning, mentally noting not to question her. He respected her. He raised his eyebrow at Loki's comment, confused and surprised, but the feelings quickly passed as he noticed the approaching figures. He turned to Ellex, his eyes widening as he immediately noticed the dried blood on her face. He opened his mouth, at first to ask her what had happened, but instead he answered her question.
"Yeah, I think so," he answered. He wasn't sure how true his statement really was, it was just a line that he'd used so often it came automatically. His eyes flicked from her eyes to the blood, conflicted over voicing his concerns, until finally looking towards Luka and the other woman who had also joined them. He watched Darkness warmly greet Luka, lowering her head to his chest. Liam's eyes glanced briefly over Luka's companion, noting her confident aura most of all, contrasting with Luka's when they stood side by side. He stayed silent as Luka addressed Loki, but his mouth suddenly felt dry. To say the least, he suddenly felt like an idiot. All the hints about supernatural goings-on and he couldn't put two and two together? As Luka said it himself, Liam realized: the man wasn't named after Loki. He was Loki. Whoops.
He watched, reserved and quiet, as Loki introduced himself to the three others and kissed Ellex's hand - and Liam noticed she blushed - and informed them of the person he was searching for. He didn't know how to act anymore. He'd been a little rude before which, with a normal person, would've passed with maybe a negative impression and a scornful look, but he had no experience with gods. Maybe this guy would just be chill with the fact that Liam had no idea what he was doing? All the hopeful and optimistic thoughts he'd been dwelling on froze when Loki turned to him, then melted away, leaving a chilling feeling down his back. He felt something drop in him, guessing that it was the blood draining from his face, and his body froze and refused to move. Darkness attempted to come to his rescue, but Luka seemed to think violence wasn't the answer. The chill melted away and he felt able to move again, turning his head to watch as Luka pointed out the dried blood to Ellex. He wondered what could've happened that was 'messy' last night, concerned. The concern presented itself as a frown on his face. Luka spoke again then, though it passed straight over Liam's head, enraptured in his thoughts as he was. He only noticed when Ellex walked past him, his eyes widening in surprise. He hadn't realized that he had checked out and that time had passed. He blinked, taking in Ellex's smile motioning him to follow. He hesitated, looking around at the rest of the group before walking quickly to reach Ellex's side, looking back once at the retreating figures. He rubbed the back of his neck, a whisper of a grin coming over his face.
"Don't know what I said that made him angry," he said quietly, referring to Loki's threat as he was still looking back at him, Luka, and Devin. He turned his head towards where they were walking and his eyebrows knitted in the center of his forehead. "What are we doing now?" he asked Ellex, looking over at her. His attention was drawn to where the blood had been, though now there were few traces. The questions he had come here with this morning had been forgotten and replaced with new ones now.
Gingi

Postby Gingi » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:42 pm

"Felicity," Felicity offered with a tight smile. The façade quickly dropped as Vienna mumbled some otherworldly mumbo jumbo. She raised an eyebrow in question.
"English, please," she huffed. "I don't speak dead language." A smile dripping in sickening sweetness pressed itself on her lips and she tilted her head innocently. The smile lost its sickening quality though as Felicity pondered over the parts she could understand of what Vienna said. She lowered her head and smiled at her lap. "Appearances are a funny thing, aren't they? It's what people judge by, yet it's barely even able to be considered the surface." She sighed, looking back up at Vienna, her eyes kinder than before. She had hard, cold eyes, resembling the stone their emerald color mimicked, yet that was only the face she was used to wearing. Her eyes caught Vienna's scar which she hadn't noticed in her first impression. She looked down at the frosty imprint of Vienna's hand that was left on the table. "So, ice, huh?" She quirked an eyebrow and smirked. "That's unfortunate, I hate the cold," she said in a joking tone, referring to their opposite elements. Okay, so it was a bad joke, but at least she tried. She didn't make jokes often.
Gingi

Postby Miranda » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:48 pm

"Hello Devin," Loki greeted, shifting slightly. He smiled softly, the cutest little dimples forming near the corners of his mouth. "Wise sending him away," he stated. "And Luka, her name is Demise, the woman. I truly appreciate your assistance. However, I must get back to my search. I have to be timely. Dusa has me busy," he said with a wink. "For your troubles," he stated, making motion in the air. A gorgeous bird appeared on his shoulder. The bird immediately took off of his shoulder and found home on Devin's arm. "Share her. Her name is Tide. Be careful of your tongue around her; while she remains a pure blood toucan at most times, she is still a woman when she wants to be. Good luck getting her to shift, though." Loki explained, reaching out to touch her colorful beak. He vanished soon after.
Miranda

Postby Nazûl » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:40 am

Ellex chuckled lightly. "We are going to clean off Darkness for riding." She looked back to see the large horse trotting behind them to catch up. Her coat gleamed flawlessly. Luka was very precise when it came to grooming, and it was clear he had already completed in work. "Well. We will touch up." She chuckled. Once in the barn she hands him a brush. Darkness stands perfectly in the middle of the aisle. "Brush in the direction of the hair." She placed her hand over his, and moved his strokes in the correct direction. "See! That easy. Always start with the firmest bristled brush. You should end up with the body brush. It is really soft." She pulled out a brush with brown bristles. It was soft. Very soft.

Devin reached a finger up to stroke the bird. "Hey sweetie!" She cooed gently. Luka quirked a eyebrow. "Devin. She might be more pleased if you speak to her in a more respectful manner, you know. Since she is of intelligent blood." He nodded to where Loki once stood. Her face firmed. "Yea. Sorry Tide!" She addressed more appropriately.
Luka peered up at the sky to watch as the gyrfalcon swooped down. She dropped a lock of ebony many into his palm before flying off once more. Luka rolled the lock of hair between his fingers in confusion. "A lock belonging to a horse. Any ideas?" He turned to Devin. "Maybe she is like Tide?" Devin shrugged. Luka straightened before striding forward to take ahold of her shoulders, and kissing her forehead. "You are a genius. May I borrow your bike?" He asked in a whisper. "Sure, but Why?" Luka was already nearly sprinting to the barn. "Why not?" He called back.

Ellex looked up. "Uh?" She questioned. He disappeared into the tack room before coming back out with a black jumper saddle; blood red saddle pad, medieval bridle, and blood red polo wraps. "Liam. I'm going to ask you to come with me." Luka says as he tosses the pad, and saddle over her back. After cinching the girth he hands Liam a helmet. "Before you ask." Luka began kneeling down. "Why not? It will be fun." He is swift with wrapping her legs, and before long all that is left to be done is slip on her bridle, and get him on the mare. During her owner's excited outbursts Darkness lied her head across Liam's shoulder reassuringly. She stood well as her owner danced around her. She could already tell he must have been doing better. Naturally, Luka was a busy body. Anything exciting that didn't involve getting attacked he was more than happy to take part in. This would be a good time for Liam to ride. At least in his opinion who had been thrown on a horse by his mother without a second thought. It came natural for him. Luka paused to eye Liam. "Sorry! I do realize that this might be sudden." He said calmly. He turned to Darkness before slipping the bridle over her face. "Ready?" He asked.
- Sherlock

Nazûl

Postby Darkwater » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:53 pm

Vienna chuckled softly at the joke. "And I cannot handle the heat." The edges of her lips curled upwards in a small smile. "Usually it doesn't stay around this long, though." She said, looking down at the frost before frowning slightly. With her sleeve she wiped it away as she looked back up at Felicity. "So do you have any other powers?" Vienna asked. She wasn't afraid of anyone overhearing them because, well, it seemed that no one else was paying attention to anything outside their own conversations. Just a look from either of the girls would probably send someone scurrying away. A vibrating sound erupted from Vienna's pockets. Pulling out her phone, Vienna read a text message while still paying attention to the girl in front of her. A soft sigh escaped her lips. Mumbling something to herself, she slid the phone back into her pocket before picking up her drink and taking a sip. Icy eyes blinked slowly as her gaze shifted back up to Felicity. "I'll also try to not speak the dead language as often as I do around you." She said

A warrior considers himself already dead, so there is nothing to lose. The worse has already happened to him, therefore he's clear and calm; judging him by his acts or by his words, one would never suspect that he has witnessed everything.
- Carlos Castanela
Darkwater

Postby Miranda » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:05 pm

Tide followed Luka closely while he moved about. He was an odd one... Nevertheless she was commissioned to follow him, she was present to serve him and whoever he companioned with only. She may as well get used to him. As he tacked his mare, she fluttered in the air, finally settling on landing on Liam's shoulder. She pecked his neck softly, her six inch long, light, colorful beak warm to the touch. She cooed softly, flapping her wings, then snuggling into Liam's neck. If she was here to stay, she might as well be comfortable. Hopefully Liam didn't attempt to mount Amara right this second; she was comfy.
Miranda

Postby Nazûl » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:42 pm

Venom smoothed back his silver locks as they threatened to spill back into his face. His face tightened at her questions before he sighed heavily. A firm gaze set across his face. "I Love you in sweatpants, I Love you in dresses, and I Love you in your scars." He knelt before her before pulling her to him. Hugging her tightly in his embrace as if he would never let her go. "I want you, I need you, and I could never live without you." He spoke softly into her ear. He slightly leaned away to look at her in the eyes. "The last few years I have survived as Venom, but surviving is not the same as living; and I was never more alive then when you called me Requiem." He planted a delicate kiss across her soft lips. His gentle fingertips rose to tickle her cheeks as his palms cradled her jaw.
- Sherlock

Nazûl

Postby Miranda » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:06 pm

*swoons*

Amara took in his words, each one making her smile even wider. It wasn't until he showed her what she meant to him that she actually believed him. She had a problem with trusting people to give honest truths, even if they were hard. She knew he wouldn't lie to her, maybe but to protect her, but that wasn't what it was about. Now... now she knew she could trust him for the truth. Unless it was all a facade; but if it was, he'd have gone to great lengths to pretend all of this was real, so she believed him with all her heart. Amara pressed back into the kiss, but not too much to seem eager. She let him hold her jaw, something she wouldn't normally be comfortable with... but this was different. He didn't have intentions to harm her, she knew, and he was being close... not trying to tear her apart from something, i.e. her dignity. "Be still, my heart," she whispered, a smile as radiant as the moon painted permanently on her lips. "Anha zhilak yera norethaan," she added. "I never thought you would feel the same way about me as I did, and do, you."

i'm sorry this is so short.
Miranda

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay