Bexley Ridge Prepatory School & Riding Acadamy | RP

Let your imagination reign!

Re: Bexley Ridge Prepatory School & Riding Acadamy | RP

Postby Nazûl » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:37 pm

Des wrote:
Nazûl wrote:The tall mare glided elegantly down the arena. Silky grey tail flagging behind her as she lengthened. Her rider no longer posted as he lifted from the stirrups, and hovered above the dark saddle. With a subtle cue the mare lifted into a beautiful canter. She was calm, collected, and overall predictable. As the pair moved past the girl the blonde flashed a brilliant, classy, white smile. (~,~ Short. *stabs self*)

(Which girl, I am confused. XD)

He is in a totally different arena then Carma. Cas was originally in the same arena as her, but Ashton is not. ;)
I may be on the side of the Angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them.
- Sherlock

When I was younger I was named the generation Unafraid. For heirs to come, Be Brave.
Nazûl

Postby Kimi » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:19 pm

Consumed with the bay mare cantering in a circle around her, Poppy was caught off guard by Ashton's smile and her cheeks blazed red at the realization that it was towards her, she attempted a small smile back. A loud snort from Sita brought back the girls' attention and she redirected her thoughts to the mare. She whoaed to her softly and waited till she slowed to to a walk before signalling for her to change direction, which she did with a simple toss of her head.

Addilyn clapped when Carma completed the course, it seemed that Tidal was doing well today, which was definitely a good sign. "Alright Carma, despite Tidal's amazing change of attitude today, you'll be switching mounts. A rider must always be flexible with their ability to ride any horse, no matter their quirks." The redhead pivoted abruptly on her heels and called out to Poppy, "Bring Sita to me!" When she recieved a response she then turned back to Carma with a thoughtful expression. "What's the highest that you're capable of jumping? And have you jumped bareback before?"
"Do or Do Not, there is no try."
~Yoda
Kimi

Postby Nazûl » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:38 pm

The younger brother redirected the mare back towards the young women before slowing her to a trot. When Poppy was called he smooched to the horse. The mare launched off of her haunches before barreling out of the arena. She pressed her hooves into the ground as she slid to a stop next to the pair. The wind caused the upper part of her rider's shirt to press against his shoulders so that it lied slightly more open. His collar bone hidden under his honey colored skin was visible due to the leanness of his frame, and the shadows that fell across it because of the sun. "The name is Ashton. You might be?" He asked curiously looking down at her as the mare walked next to her.

Castiel leaned against the fence. Eyes watching as the rider, and horse made their round around the course. He clapped as she finished before his eyes fell to Addilyn. Bareback? That was his kind of riding. The brothers grew up without tack for a long while so bareback had become their specialty.
I may be on the side of the Angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them.
- Sherlock

When I was younger I was named the generation Unafraid. For heirs to come, Be Brave.
Nazûl

Postby Kimi » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:55 pm

She was taken aback by Ashton's abrupt approach but looked up at him with a cute smile. "I'm Poppy. No last name." Slim fingers brushed through blonde locks as the girl thought. "You're new here right? Same as your brother?" She gestured towards Castiel, who was currently watching Carma's lesson with interest.
~Yoda
Kimi

Postby Nazûl » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:59 pm

Ashton quirked a eyebrow, but returned her smile with his own. "Really? No last name huh?" He gathered the reins in one hand. "How did you know that me, and my brother were related?" He asked curiously. "And yes. I am boarding here." He added seconds later.
- Sherlock

Nazûl

Postby Kimi » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:16 pm

Poppy coughed into her hand, hoping that she didn't totally just weird him out by knowing that Castiel and him were related. "Lucky guess?" She quirked an eyebrow and tried not to laugh, a grin spread across her lips. "And yeah, I don't have a last name. I wasn't given one in the orphanage and when I was finally adopted it didn't seem right to take one." Averting her eyes, she fumbled with her belt to try and distract her thoughts. Talking about her past didn't make her uncomfortable whatsoever, but she'd been told before that she could be too open and it sometimes made others feel awkward when having conversations with her.
~Yoda
Kimi

Postby Nazûl » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:32 pm

The male nodded. "You wouldn't even take the last name of your future husband?" He quirked a eyebrow as he asked the question before running his fingers through his hair. He tapped his heels against Queen's side to keep her moving forward. Now Cas looked over to them, and offered a subtle wave before shooting his brother a firm look, and motioning to his collar. In response Ashton stuck his tongue out at his brother, and Cas shook his head as he chuckled.
- Sherlock

Nazûl

Postby Kimi » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:50 pm

She abruptly began laughing at his question and shook her head. "I'll be honest, I haven't thought that far ahead yet." Closing the distance to the gate, Poppy opened it enough for the mare to be able to fit through and heard a shrill whistle pierce the air. She glanced over to see that Addilyn had called Sita over and in response the mare galloped to her immediately. No matter how many times she saw it, she still couldn't believe that that woman who only stood at 4'11" could command such respect from an 18hh mare.
~Yoda
Kimi

Postby Des » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:00 am

Carma dismounted and curtsied as a little joke. She listened to what Addilyn was saying, "I can jump the Olympic height jumps, well a little smaller, but it depends on what the horses training is." Carma eye lit up "Yeah I can ride bareback. We where required to jump 3 to 4 feet bareback when I was schooling." Carma patted her grey mare. Though she wished she could stay with Tidal Carma knew why Addilyn was doing this. She had done it earlier today, with no being able to ride Chi because he was acting up for some unknown reason.
Des

Postby Kimi » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:05 pm

Addilyn nodded at Carma, her eyes suddenly lit with mischief at her words. "Oh, you need not worry about Sita's ability. She can jump at least 2.0 meters. She's definitely a pleaser, whatever you ask, she'll do." Turning to Sita, she eyed the mare in thought, "So, would you like me to ride her over a jump or two to teach you her quirks or do you just want to get right to it?"
~Yoda
Kimi

Postby Des » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:32 pm

"Um' Carma looked at Addilyn, she knew that there was something fishy going on. "I want to just get into it." the blond walked over and tied the mare to the fence and walked back over to Sita and Addilyn.
Des

Postby Kimi » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:57 pm

Rubbing her hands together, Addilyn nodded at the girls' words in agreement. "Okay. Start off with just trotting and cantering, work with her transitions specifically and lead changes. She can get a bit testy." She stated and then gestured towards the mare. Walking to the middle of the arena, she made herself comfortable and took her time scanning the jumps, making sure that she could see all of them from the perfect angle. "Poppy, start setting the fences to 1.6 meters but leave one at the original height." The blonde quickly got to work. Addilyn tilted her head to look at Castiel and Ashton who stood outside of the ring looking in. "Would either one of you want to help the poor lass?" Her Irish accent was expressed heavily in the sentence due to her sarcasm.
~Yoda
Kimi

Postby Des » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:53 pm

Carma gave a half smiles, she walked over to the mare. "Ok lets not take this to far." She mounted the mare, gathered the reins, and patted the mare. "Ok I am ready," Carma nudged the mare into a trot.
Des

Postby Kimi » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:04 am

(Des, Sita is untacked. No bridle either. :))
~Yoda
Kimi

Postby Kimi » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:12 am

Addilyn seemed to stare off at something in the distance before she turned around and called out to Poppy. "Nevermind that. Don't change the fence heights just yet." The blonde girl was crouched low with a pole but when she heard the redhead she threw a look of disbelief over her shoulder. "Come on, woman. Make up your mind!" Then she went on to placing the pole in its original position and fixed the two others that she had just done.
~Yoda
Kimi

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay