Bexley Ridge Prepatory School & Riding Acadamy | RP

Let your imagination reign!

Re: Bexley Ridge Prepatory School & Riding Acadamy | RP

Postby Nazûl » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:22 pm

The blonde male encouraged to stallion to over step as he strode at a marching walk around the arena. The bay horse without cue drew his neck into a arch, and collected. Cas cooed encouragingly to the horse before pressing his heels into the barrel of the stallion. After securing his grip more firmly across the reins he pressed the horse into a trot. Cas lifted from the stirrups before coming to rest back into the seat in tempo to the stallion'S stride. After making it most of the way down the long side the horse's strides seemed to flow beneath him fluidly. "Hello ladies." The rider called to the other riders. (They are both in the outside jumper ring right?) the blonde collected the stallion once more before sitting deep into the saddle, and moving his outside leg back. Flexing the bay's neck he smootched to the horse before the equine moved into a canter beneath him. He directed him across the center arena before asking him to do a flying lead change, and switch rein. Slowly the stallion opened up more before he flew across the arena at a controlled pace. By this time Cas had lifted into a half seat to keep off of his back. The bay pricked his ears as they approached a low vertical, and threw his heels out as he threw himself over the tiny fence. Cas had lifted into 2-point, but he could feel how scopey he was. "Impressive!" He breathed before sitting back, and drawing the horse back into a trot.
I may be on the side of the Angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them.
- Sherlock

When I was younger I was named the generation Unafraid. For heirs to come, Be Brave.
Nazûl

Postby Des » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:39 am

(No Carma is inside the ring, but on the far side.)
Des

Postby Black Rose Manor » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:29 am

Nyx jumped out of bed. She'd slept in and she hoped she'd have just enough time to get down to the barn and tack Mia up. She got dressed in a navy blue polo shirt, chocolate brown jodhpurs (riding pants), and her sleek black riding boots. She pulled back her lavender hair in a ponytail. She quickly went into the dorm kitchen and grabbed a granola bar. She jogged outside to the barn. She saw other riders in the jumping ring and then went inside to see the 17 hand Mare quietly munching on her hay. " sorry to pull you away from your food girl but we have to ride soon" She said. Mia lifted her head and snorted. The mare was less than impressed with having to leave her food. Nyx shook her head and went to get Mia's tack. She set the tack down and grabbed her black helmet off of Mia's door. She opened up the mare's stall door and put on the mare's halter. Mia snorted as she was led to the crossties. The mare was clearly unhappy with the circumstances, Nyx brushed Mia down and tacked her up. Mia stood patiently while her owner tacked her. Nyx put on her helmet and then led Mia out to the dressage arena. She was going to warm up and then practices quick routine she made up in her mind. Once outside Mia pricked her ears and looked around. She was content and happy. Nyx looked at some of the other riders who were practicing they were definitely all Olympic material. Although Morgans were rarely even in the Olympics she wanted to be one of the first to make history for the Morgan community. Nyx had competed at The Morgan Grand National in Oklahoma. Which was the best debut she could've gotten. Some of the best riders and trainers competed there and she then knew she had to pursue more with Mia. They'd been a great team for a while and she knew they could get in Bexley. Nyx urged Mia on and they then started to just lightly trot around the ring.
Black Rose Manor

Postby Des » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:41 pm

Carma looked over as a truck and trailer pulled up. Two giys jumped out and opened the trailer door. A big bang could be heard inside the trailer, along with a lot of neighibg. Carma slowed Tidal to a stop, she wached as the two men walked out a black gelding
Des

Postby Kimi » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:09 pm

The redhead looked down at her watch to check the time, it was already eight o'clock, she let out a sigh. Carma was currently distracted by a trailer that was unloading a black gelding.

Dimitri sat atop Bennie and they entered the large indoor. He eased the gelding into a collected trot along the outside of the ring, working on his sitting trot and posting trot. Making sure that Bennie didn't speed up or slow down as he transitioned between the two.

(It's so short, I know! :cry: And I altered Addilyn's appearance, she still has red hair and blue eyes though.)
"Do or Do Not, there is no try."
~Yoda
Kimi

Postby Nazûl » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:56 pm

The blonde moved the large horse over several more fences before slowing him once more, and exited the arena. The photographer gave him a thumbs up before turning to leave. After drawing up his stirrups he swung his leg over the saddle before dropping to the ground. He patted the bay before stepping back when one of the men approached.
A piercing whistle clipped the air. A familiar one that caused him to whip his head around. A fimilar face grinned atop of a tall mare. She bore a black jumper bridle, black pad, and a black saddle. His younger brother just couldn't help the urge to match whoever the steed he was riding. His black glossed boots and breeches matched Queen's tack, and to finish it all off he wore a black shirt that was only buttoned across his stomach. Leaving parts of his chest to play peek-a-boo when the breeze kicked up. Cas crossed his arms over his chest as the younger male halted the mare before him. "You are so not my brother." Cas chuckled as he rubbed the mare's shoulder. Aston only shrugged as he grinned wildly.
I may be on the side of the Angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them.
- Sherlock

When I was younger I was named the generation Unafraid. For heirs to come, Be Brave.
Nazûl

Postby Kimi » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:33 pm

Blue eyes scanned their surroundings before heading out of the barn and approaching the outdoor jumper's ring, Poppy was eager to watch Carma's lesson. She hopped on top of the fence and blanched with both hands on either side of her, she chose a spot in a corner so that she wouldn't be in the way or a distraction for Carma. Glancing to the side, Poppy was caught off guard when she spotted Aston atop his dapple grey mare talking with his brother. Her cheeks tinted pink and her back straightened as she turned her attention to Addilyn whose red hair was shoved under her helmet and held a crop tight in her fingers. She must have been deep in thought because her expression seemed blank, but when Poppy waved to her she snapped out of her trance and smiled back at the blonde with a contagious grin. Poppy's gaze fell on Sita as she took in her appearance with scrutiny, she wasn't one that trusted sending her horse to a breeding facility and hoped that nothing bad had happened to the mare during her time there but Addilyn knew the facility and it was recommended by a few of her friends.

(Poppy's going to have a slight crush on Aston, *wink wink*. :lol:)
~Yoda
Kimi

Postby Nazûl » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:19 pm

(Good. ;))

Cas kissed the mare on the muzzle before looking back up at his younger brother. "So how has it been?" The older male asked curiously. "Boring ever since you ditched me for that sponsor." Aston replied shifting the reins into one gloved hand. "Well look at you. Just can't get rid of ya!" Cas joked. "Never." The younger male confirmed as he chuckled. "Well I won't hold you any longer." Cas took a step back. Aston readjusted his position so his posture was more regal. "You better ride with me some time." Aston said as Queen moved forward. "Sure thing. Maybe you'll catch a lesson with me on Hellfire." Cas called to him. The younger brother chuckled before calling over his shoulder. "You? A lesson? Pfft." The mare moved into a natural lengethened trot, and her rider began to post gracefully over her saddle. Cas shook his head with a faint smile pressed against his face before he moved to lean against the arena fence to watch Carma's lesson.
- Sherlock

Nazûl

Postby Kimi » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:12 pm

Addilyn gestured to Poppy, happy with the girls' convenient arrival. "Perfect timing Poppy, come and take Sita before Carma's lesson starts." A small frown worked its way onto her face but she hopped off the fence anyway and approached the redhead. When she stood in front of the mare and took the reigns from Addilyn, she gazed up at her with uncertainty. Sita easily stood over 18hh at the whithers, rather imposing for Poppy. Although it was impressive to watch Addilyn ride her with such grace and confidence while being only 4'11" tall, Poppy didn't think she could muster up enough confidence to ride such a spitfire of a mare. Despite her thought Sita stretched her neck down enough to be eye to eye with the young girl and gave a quiet snort that made Poppy smile. "Do not worry about riding her Poppy, all she needs is a quick lunge. Make sure to work on her lead changes." Addilyn dismissed Poppy and gave the bay mare a pat on the shoulder before walking to the middle of the ring and waiting for Carma.

As Poppy lead Sita, Addilyn called out over her shoulder. "Oh and do free lunge, she's fine with other riders being in the ring." She nodded her head in response and exited the jumper's ring, she didn't want to stay there and disrupt the lesson. Choosing to use a ring that didn't have anything set up in it she was mid untacking Sita before she realized Aston was in the same arena as her. Oh god, of course you would do this yourself Poppy, she thought to herself sarcastically. The young girl hoped that she wouldn't embarrass herself while lunging the mare. After removing her bridle, she gestured with her whip for Sita to start moving. Tossing her head, the mare crow hopped twice before her gait changed into a flowing trot while Poppy walked away from the fence where the tack was now hung in order for Sita to make a complete circle around the blonde. She kissed at her and Sita moved into a canter, elegant and fluid.
~Yoda
Kimi

Postby Des » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:10 am

(Dang I forgot to add the rest of my post.)

Carma smiled as the black gelding and the chestnut mare where lead into the barn. After both horses where in, Carma waved to the men, who worked with her father, then nudged Tidal over to Addilyn. The (I don't know why I have been saying brown haired girl, she is blond.) Blond patted the grey mare, who was standing squared up. Carma looked over to the red head and awaited instruction. She could not help but wonder if this was another test to see if she was eligible to be on the eliet team. Tidal snorted she was acting quite nice today, not the unpredictable mare eveyone knows, but a nice well behaved mare that no one recognized. Carma was happy with the way the mare was acting and hoped to God it would not end. She loved the mare, but when Tidal acted up, it was a life or death fight, and no one would and could predict the outcomes.
Des

Postby Kimi » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:05 am

At Carma's approach Addilyn clapped her hands, an excited grin on her face. "Alright Carma, for today's lesson we'll be doing some taller jumps than what you'd normally do. I want to push your limits today and see how far you can go." Her blue eyes cut down to Tidal with a thoughtful expression. Then her attention turned to the jumps already set up in the arena, they were currently only at 1.0 m. "Okay, complete the course and we'll talk more when you've finished."

(Here's the course that's currently set up.)
~Yoda
Kimi

Postby Kimi » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:10 am

(Okay so I don't want to continue using Dimitri in the RP because I have Poppy and Addilyn, unless someone wants him as a romantic interest then I'll keep him in. Otherwise I'm gonna kick his booty out. ;))
~Yoda
Kimi

Postby Des » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:27 pm

Carma nodded "Ok." She said as she nudged Tidal into a canter. The blond took a deep breath and looked to the first jump, as they rounded the "corner" Tidal picked her head up as they approached the jump. In the last four strides that the mare did she got faster, then she jumped, Carma in half seat. They landed and catered on to the second doing the same thing. Tidal was moving like a dream, Carma kept her eyes on the second jump as they came up to it. Tidal again went after the last four strides before jumping.
Des

Postby Nazûl » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:51 pm

The tall mare glided elegantly down the arena. Silky grey tail flagging behind her as she lengthened. Her rider no longer posted as he lifted from the stirrups, and hovered above the dark saddle. With a subtle cue the mare lifted into a beautiful canter. She was calm, collected, and overall predictable. As the pair moved past the girl the blonde flashed a brilliant, classy, white smile. (~,~ Short. *stabs self*)
- Sherlock

Nazûl

Postby Des » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:50 pm

Nazûl wrote:The tall mare glided elegantly down the arena. Silky grey tail flagging behind her as she lengthened. Her rider no longer posted as he lifted from the stirrups, and hovered above the dark saddle. With a subtle cue the mare lifted into a beautiful canter. She was calm, collected, and overall predictable. As the pair moved past the girl the blonde flashed a brilliant, classy, white smile. (~,~ Short. *stabs self*)

(Which girl, I am confused. XD)
Des

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay