Bexley Ridge Prepatory School & Riding Acadamy | RP

Let your imagination reign!

Re: Bexley Ridge Prepatory School & Riding Acadamy | RP

Postby Darkwater » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:59 pm

The loud rumbling and crunch of tires caused by a large white truck pulling up to the stable announced the arrival of a dark haired girl. A white and silver side loading trailer was hooked up behind the truck. Luna opened the passenger side door and slipped out, bidding a goodbye to her salt and pepper haired father that sat in the drivers seat. She wore tall black boots, black and white breeches and a navy long sleeved, high neck riding shirt. A lound, deep whinny resounded from the trailer as Luna carefully lowered the trailer door. An elegant grey warmblood stallion peered back at the girl with large brown eyes filled with curiosity. He had been watching out the window for the whole ride. His nostrils flared as he took in the comforting scent of his owner as well as the smells that wafted to him from the stable. "Easy, Wither." The girl cooed in a soft voice as she stepped up into the trailer, smoothing out the navy blanket that covered him during the ride to Bexley. She walked to Withers left, letting her fingers easily untie the knot that held the large stallion in place. Luna placed her small hand onto the stallions chest, only having to put a slight pressure on it for him to start backing up slowly down the ramp. With one hand she managed to close the trailer door herself, while her father jumped out and began pulling out her tack and trunk. "I'll go ahead and find his stall then come back and help you." Luna said as she looked back at her father. He gave a thumbs up and a smile that said 'go ahead'. A grin stretched across her lips as she and Wither walked up to the stable. A soft sigh escaped her lips. 'This is it' she thought to herself. A thought ran through her mind that caused her to pause and look down the aisles. A bluch crept onto her cheeks as she relized she didn't know where Wither's stall was. Wither held his head up high, looking around before shaking himself. His leather halter jingled as he did, sloshing his lead rope along with it

A warrior considers himself already dead, so there is nothing to lose. The worse has already happened to him, therefore he's clear and calm; judging him by his acts or by his words, one would never suspect that he has witnessed everything.
- Carlos Castanela
Darkwater

Postby Des » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:57 am

(Sorry, ok so gathered the mane XD)

Carma giggled at the fact that Addilyn told Poppy to change the jumps, after she was almost done. Carma did not like riding knew horses, especially when she did not know anything about them, and she was riding bareback with nothing to hold o to but the horses mane. (Implying that there was a bridle or a rope around the horses neck to hold on to.) Carma knew that Sita was like Tidal, but she was just a bit mellower, however she had seen what the mare did, the first day she was here. The blond held the mare's mane and used her leg to turn the mare in the direction of the first jump, one of the ones that had not been touched and was still the same height.
Des

Postby Kimi » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:22 am

Addilyn almost had a heart-attack when she saw Des lining herself up to jump and was about to stop her but then thought otherwise. The girl would have to learn from experience what to do and what not to do when riding a new horse and she was definitely about to do a no no when it comes to Sita. The mare held a beautiful gait when cantering and felt like a dream, but her strides were long and she loved to jump high. It was one of her favorite things, she once turned a simple 1.70 meter fence into a five foot jump for the hell of it.

(Sita just arrived that morning, Des. You're thinking of Poppy's horse, Emi (She's a black mare while Sita is a bay mare). My bad for their names being so similar. :?)
"Do or Do Not, there is no try."
~Yoda
Kimi

Postby Kimi » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:35 am

(Eh, sorry to double post guys, but I thought to include this after I just finished the other one. *Face palm*.)

Blonde hair whipped back and forth over slender, pale shoulders as Poppy ran to the barn to go check on Emi. She hadn't seen her since yesterday and felt bad for leaving her after what happened. Stopping in front of the mare's stall, pale fingers slid in between the bars and tightened over the cold metal as she became lost in thought. She began to giggle though when she felt Emi come up and started nibbling on her fingers, obviously happy to see her owner once again. Reaching her other arm through the bars, she rubbed her forehead affectionately. Hearing hoof steps against the hard floor, blue eyes slid over the stalls and landed on a pretty girl standing in the middle of the isle, seemingly confused. Poppy decided to call out to her in greeting and said a quiet goodbye to Emi before walking over to her. "Hi, my name's Poppy. You look a little lost?" She said with a friendly smile and eyed the stallion standing at her side, he was definitely handsome and had a beautiful coat that looked as if it was shining despite the rather dark interior of the barn.
"Do or Do Not, there is no try."
~Yoda
Kimi

Postby Black Rose Manor » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:34 pm

Nyx slowed Mia and walked her out to the jumping arena where everyone else seemed to be she patted Mia and the proceeded to scratch her withers. Nyx quietly watched the other riders. She noticed two good looking guys (Ashton and Cas), one she knew from yesterday as Cas and the other she didn't know. She figured he must have been new or something. Nyx played with some of the loose strands of her violet hair. Mia tossed her head and snorted as she had stopped being scratched . Nyx sighed and scratched Mia's withers again. Nyx looked around again as she knew she was practically invisible from everyone else. She wanted to make friends but it was always hard for her to make friends.
Black Rose Manor

Postby Darkwater » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:13 pm

Luna nodded at the girl (Poppy). "My name's Luna." She said before giving a small chuckle. "Yeah, just a little. I'm not really sure where to put Wither." She said with a motion towards the happy stallion that stood beside her. He lowered his dark head a little towards Poppy and snuffed at her gently. Luna's father came in dragging her tack and trunk. "I said I'd come out and help you!" She sighed, trying to shoo her father away and make him put down the stuff, but he was stubborn. "No, no, no I want to so you can get yourself and Wither situated. It looks like you might've already made a friend, anyways." He said with a chuckle. Luna just nodded. "Yeah, dad, this is Poppy. Poppy, this is my dad, Josh." She felt awkward introducing the girl to her father. She stood leaning against Wither's shoulder lightly, finding comfort in her best friends closeness.

A warrior considers himself already dead, so there is nothing to lose. The worse has already happened to him, therefore he's clear and calm; judging him by his acts or by his words, one would never suspect that he has witnessed everything.
- Carlos Castanela
Darkwater

Postby Des » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:57 pm

Carma slowed the mare to a stop. She looked at the expression on Addilyn face, soon taking into account what she was about to do. The blond started to giggle at herself as she turned the mare back around and nudged her into a canter arpund the outide of the ring.
Des

Postby Des » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:38 pm

Bump.
Des

Previous

Return to Roleplay