Bexley Ridge Prepatory School & Riding Acadamy | RP

Let your imagination reign!

Bexley Ridge Prepatory School & Riding Acadamy | RP

Postby Arabian Heritage » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:57 pm

Okay guys, you know the drill. ;) RP is here, keep chat to minimum, have fun. Ready? GO!

My definition of love is being willing to die for someone that you yourself want to kill.

Like, if someone broke into my house and held a gun at someone I love I would jump in front of them like, "Wait, don't shoot! ... Let me do it."
Arabian Heritage

Re: Bexley Ridge Prepatory School & Riding Acadamy | RP

Postby Nazûl » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:06 pm

The long, lanky, blonde stepped out of the black glossed steed. Wind whistled wildly at his arrival; throwing the blonde strands around gloriously. His reflection smiled recklessly back at him from the windows of the massive vehicle. Gravel crunched under his tall, polished boots that sculpted themselves against his muscular calves. The figure stood there for several moments. Taking in the sights in awe. Warmth hugged him despite the cool wind breezing through the facility. His clothing, and posture was regal; but one thing was off. A cheap, but warm, grey sweatshirt was turned so the hood lied against his chest. A small, warm blanket rested inside. A small head poked out of warmth of the fabric; and meowed. "Not yet, Hade." A calm, musical voice said softly before a hand brushed the fabric over the kitten's head. Another man stepped out wearing probably expensive jacket, breeches, and boots. He carried a leather lead line with a chain on the end as he approached the trailer gate. "Oh wait." The blonde trotted after him. The older male was marked with a dark stubby beard, and messy hair. The dark haired male clipped the lead line to something within the trailer before opening the gate. The dark mass quickly backed out of the trailer; hardly giving the blonde enough time to scoop up the lead line. The mare raised her head, and snorted against the chain around her muzzle.
I may be on the side of the Angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them.
- Sherlock

When I was younger I was named the generation Unafraid. For heirs to come, Be Brave.
Nazûl

Postby Arabian Heritage » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:17 pm

The barn was empty except for the five school horses stirring around inside their stalls. Even though it was only the middle of September, the air had cooled off dramatically compared to its temperatures that skyrocketed this past summer. Signs of fall fastly approaching were everywhere. A young women presented herself inside the entrance of the stables. She was dressed in tight fitting black and tan riding pants and a grey v-neck (like sign ups picture). It wasn't the most presentable attire for an instructor but it had been a long morning of chasing down horses in the paddock and finishing up the last chores before the students arrived, not to mention her schooling work. All the students and their horses had gone home for the summer and would be arriving once more for the start of the new school year within the hour. The women's short black hair was easily swept up by the churning wind. Her icy blue eyes snapped around her at the sound of a truck and trailer pulled up. The time had gotten away from her but there was no time to change now. She dropped the buckets she had been carrying and brushed herself off before walking their way. A large, white cat leapt up onto one of the top hay bales stacked up by the door and watched curiously as the horse exited the trailer before her. "Hey pretty kitty." The women sung in a high voice, stroking her head as she walked past. "Hi there, I'm Jonbenet Lawson, a professor and Instructer here, welcome to Bexley Ridge." She introduced herself (I don't know if you character has attended this school before since you put, "as long as needed" there :)). "Wow, she is beautiful!" Jonbenet looked at the horse beside him and smiled brightly. She also noticed the incorrectly worn jacket and grew curious but didn't stare nor question it.

My definition of love is being willing to die for someone that you yourself want to kill.

Like, if someone broke into my house and held a gun at someone I love I would jump in front of them like, "Wait, don't shoot! ... Let me do it."
Arabian Heritage

Postby Nazûl » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:29 am

The mare's soft coat gleamed in the sun. Her odd markings making her stand out. She was tall, and elegantly build. She kept her head raised. Ears pricked, and head swiveling around in alertness. She pranced energetically, forcing the male to allow her to circle him. "Nice to meet you. The name is Castiel, but please refer to me as Cas. I would shake your hand, but I'm afraid my girl won't be allowing that for the time being." He chucked. The mare tugged against the chain, snorting and prancing with her head held high. Hade stuck his head out of the blanket, and looked around. "Hey, hey, hey." He chuckled softly before tucking the kitten back in. The other man was already unloading stuff. He had offered to sponsor the kid; knowing about his past, and how broken the family was.
(No. first year. :D)
I may be on the side of the Angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them.
- Sherlock

When I was younger I was named the generation Unafraid. For heirs to come, Be Brave.
Nazûl

Postby Des » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:10 pm

A black truck pulled into the drive way. A tall long haired girl stepped out of the passenger seat. She smiled then walked to the back of the trailer and opened the ramp. She grabbed something off the wall then walked in. She walked back out but this time leading a bay stallion. His halter was dark brown leather, and his lead the same but with a gold chain. ( http://thumbs.ebaystatic.com/images/g/t ... s-l225.jpg http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/ ... b3ajhQ.jpg ). The stallions tossed his head his black silky main flew, his bay coat was shinny. The girl gave a tongue click before leading the stallion into the barn. Once in she walked over to the cross ties, and clipped him up there. she then walked into the tack room, to get her stall number, and her tack place. (Was I accepted onto the elite team?)
Des

Postby Pinelark » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:11 pm

As Clara drove along the perfectly painted fence boards of the prestigious school, she let out a sigh of happiness. It felt good to be home where the horses were. She pulled up into the designated horse unloading lot and parked. She proceeded to make her way around to the back of the small 2-horse trailer that the love of her life, her black Dutch Warmblood gelding named Miles. She clicked her tongue to wake him up and opened the trailer door. She untied the hunter green nylon lead rope from the metal tie ring on the wall. “Good boy. Let's go get you settled.”, she murmured to the gelding. Clara led him out of the small space he was put into for the 4 hour drive. This was their third year attending Bexley and they were glad to be back for another semester of riding. “Stall number 8, aisle 2.”, Clara said. The tall, lanky gelding was calm as she walked him to the second aisle where his stall was. It was right in the middle of the rows, where she asked for because Miles couldn't stand being on the end.

(Will edit later. Computer is being a jerk.)

"Some days, the whole world seems upside down. And then somehow, and probably when you least expect it, the world rights itself again." - Mark Sloan, Grey's Anatomy.
Pinelark

Postby Des » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:56 pm

The girl walked out to the truck and grabbed her phone. She remembered that she got a email from the school for everything she needed to know. She smiled and read it out loud
" Dear Miss Carma,
We are so glad to have you here at Bexley Ridge. Your stall number is 4, we cant wait to see you.

Sincerely,
Bexley

Carma smiled then put her phone into her back pocket. She walked to the back of the trailer and started to unload. She pulled out a black saddle and bridle, a black breastplate, a back boot set, Navy blue saddle pad and ear bonnet, polo wraps, stirrups, browband then she walked back into the barn, and set her saddle and bridle on the wall, then put the rest of her stuff in her tack trunk. Carma then walked back outside to get the rest of her stuff.

(tack
Saddle set: http://www.chicksaddlery.com/Merchant2/ ... ERP660.JPG (With out the saddle pad)
Breastplate: http://www.chicksaddlery.com/Merchant2/ ... BP9811.jpg
Boot set: http://www.bigblackhorse.com/BBH01/medi ... s142lb.gif
Sorry, I like tp be able to see what my brain is telling me.)
Last edited by Des on Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Des

Postby Kimi » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:13 pm

The young teenage girl sat comfortably within the confines of her rented Chevy truck, peering out the window to observe the surrounding woods. As the vehicle turned down the drive-way for the academy, Poppy took in the scenery and landscape in awe, she had almost forgotten the beauty and serenity this place held after she had left for summer break. It was definitely good to be back. They closed the distance to the barn rather quickly and she pointed to where she wanted her father to park before hopping out of the truck, turning to watch as he began the quick work of unpacking her belongings. He was relatively tall and well built for his age, but didn't hold the same traits as she did with his short brown hair, tan skin, and dark green eyes.

Poppy threw a quick thank-you over her shoulder and practically skipped to the back of the trailer, she began working on undoing the hatches and was eventually able to lower down the ramp. Peering into the two-horse trailer, she could make out the outline of her black Dutch Warmblood waiting patiently while chewing her hay. Poppy giggled at the mare and walked onto the trailer. Gathering all of the remaining hay into her arms, she made her way down the ramp and started towards the barn with a smile. As soon as Poppy left Emi followed, slowly backing out of the trailer she reached the pavement and then began to trot after the young girl.

When Poppy neared the barn she noticed a man that she didn't recognize being greeted by Jonbenet. With Emi's nose now resting on her shoulder, they passed the animated looking bay mare within the strangers grasp and Poppy chuckled at her behavior. She waved at the two and said a cheery good morning to Jonbenet prior to continuing their walk into the barn. Emi stayed glued to her side as they entered isle 2, then proceeded to stall 7. A girl tending to her black gelding across the isle caught her attention as Poppy opened the stall door and her mare slipped inside happily. Poppy turned to the other girl and waved at her with a friendly smile, "Hi! My name's Poppy, it's a pleasure to meet you, it seems like we'll be neighbors for now on. Your gelding's gorgeous by the way."
"Do or Do Not, there is no try."
~Yoda
Kimi

Postby Arabian Heritage » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:15 pm

"Thats alright, there will be plenty of time for that later." Jonbenet grinned. The bulge in his jacket released itself to b a small kitten and the women beemed. "Awe such a cutie." She cooed. "Nobody really brings their smaller pets to Bexley anymore. Looks like my girl Bree will have a buddy this year." She pointed back to the stable where the large white cat of hers lied lazily on the bales watching all the horses coming in and about. The three year old had been here all her life so the commotion of the strangers and their enormous creature didn't bother her. "Castiel, that name sounds familiar." She paused combing through her thoughts. "You're trying out for the Elite Team, right?" She smiled pleased with remembering the thought. "I looked over the list this morning and I thought I saw the name. I know it's sudden but we are holding the try outs today to get this sorted out sooner rather for than later so we can schedule practices accordingly, so I'll leave you be to get settled and then get this girl warmed up. You can find all your info on your dorm and stall in the main building." She informed him, pointing out directions. "See you soon." Jonbenet ended the conversation and started back towards the barn after waving and greeting another young girl she recognizes from the prior years. She checked the sign in board and it seemed as though most of the students had already arrived and we're all in the barn accordingly. Finding her way to the center of the barn she called for everyone's attention. "Hey guys, listen up. For those of you who are new this year and have no clue who I am, my name is Jonbenet Lawson, one of your instructors and possibly one your professors this year. I welcome you to Bexley Ridge and hope your stay here will be as delightful and fruitful to your success as it has been for others in the past. For those of you who are returning for your second or more years, welcome back. The board and I are pleased to see your faces once more on our campus." She introduced herself and paused to look around at everyone who had gathered. "Okay, let's get down to business, If you are trying out for the Elite Team this year, you have an hour and a half to prep before you are needed in the outdoor arenas. We need to get this done so chop chop! Thank you." The women concluded her speech and proceeded down the isles to the stall on the first row with the name plate reading: Ella Bey. The palomino popped her head out over the door and nickered cheerfully. Jonbenet clicked a lead to her halter and led her out to the cross ties to tack up. Bree came trotting around the corner and leapt up into the stone wall and meowed loudly desiring attention. Jonbenet giggled at her attention and stroke her several times across her speckled back whispering to her in a song song voice. Bree happily purred as her blue eyes scanned the nearby humans.

Listening from the back of the building, Maya prepped her thoroughbred with his essentials. This would be her third year trying out for the team so she was well knowledged on the routine. Snowman swayed back and forth outside his stall, ears perked and happily greeting the new horses and old companions returning. Maya had spent the whole morning slowly unpacking and socializing with the other students. (Don't really know much else to say ... Stupid writers block :?)

Arabian Heritage

Postby Des » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm

(Never Mind she just has two tack sets.)
Carma walked out of the tack room ti listen to the woman. This was her first year here and knew nothing. She smiled and grabbed her saddle and bridle out, cleaned them, then put her brow band and stirrups on. Carma walked out of the barn to get her grooming kit out of the trailer. She walked back into the barn, and over to her stallion, who was getting jumpy with all the knew sounds, and sights. She calmed him down and started to brush him. "OK boy, we have to go warm you up, and take a quick ride around the grounds before our test starts." The stallion bobbed his head, and whinnied.

(Here is her showing set
saddle pad set: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0248/ ... 1464110686 , https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/23 ... 6378b7.jpg
polo wraps: http://www.wildhorsecolors.com/images/p ... ypolos.jpg
Stirrups: http://www.wildhorsecolors.com/images/p ... ypolos.jpg
Browband: http://www.browbandsofdistinction.com/stephblue.jpg )
Last edited by Des on Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Des

Postby Nazûl » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:44 pm

(please know that the academy has team colors for shows. I will be posting the required tack that is required to be bought when I edit this to my response.)
- Sherlock

Nazûl

Postby Kimi » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:53 pm

After listening to what Jonbenet had to say, she was glad to know that she wouldn't have to worry about trying out for the Elite team. It was most definitely worth placing on it but she knew she wouldn't be able to try for it for some time. Poppy was absentmindedly skimming through her phone and leaning against Emi's stall when she happened upon the e-mail she received from Bexley. Her cheeks tinged pink as she realized she was in the completely wrong isle that was assigned to her and groaned in frustration. "Agh, shoot! I did the exact same thing last year too, why do I always do this to myself?" She reopened the stall door and clucked her tongue signaling for Emi to follow.

Remembering to bring her hay, Poppy headed down the isle once more with Emi in-tow heading to her correctly assigned stall. Standing before Emi's stall was her father who was giving her an amused look, all her tack and supplies had been properly stored within the facility. Poppy puffed her cheeks and huffed at him. Once Emi was settled, Poppy greeted other students as she exited the barn with her dad and gave him a goodbye bear-hug. Now she stood watching as the rented truck and trailer pulled out of the parking lot with a sad smile. But no worries, this would be yet another fun semester for her, that was for sure.
"Do or Do Not, there is no try."
~Yoda
Kimi

Postby Des » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:43 pm

Carma finished grooming Chi and walked into the tack, she put her grooming kit down, then grabbed her saddle, bridle, boots, saddle pad and breastplate. She walked out and back to the cross ties, Chi was half way out of the ties, Car smiled then pushed him back in before saddling up the stallion in his navy blue tack. Car lead Chi out of the barn and into the drive way before mounting him, and nudging him into a slow canter.
Des

Postby Black Rose Manor » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:12 pm

a purple haired girl pulled up in a black pickup truck, she opened the doors and removed a piece of cloth covering her eyes. Her mother stepped out of the driver's seat and hugged her. "Have fun and i know you'll do well" The woman said. "Thanks mom" The girl replied. She smiled and went to the trailer. A beautiful bay Morgan mare pawed the trailer floor. The purple haired girl smiled and backed the mare off of the trailer. The 17h mare looked around her new surroundings, her nostrils flaring. The girl patted the bay mare's sleek neck. The girl walked her mare towards the barn, a sleek gold chain was around the mare's petite muzzle which was connected to a leather halter with a golden engraved nameplate that said "Merriworld Mia". The girl walked towards the barn and went towards the Elite Team's aisle. She put Mia into the stall with her name on it and hung her halter and lead rope on the door. The purple haired girl looked around at some of the other students and nervously ran a hand through her hair. She adjusted her choker and kept her eyes to the floor, she was a bit nervous but not for tryouts but for schooling as well, being in group settings made her slightly anxious and raised her anxiety levels just a bit.
Black Rose Manor

Postby Nazûl » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:16 am

Cas kept his regal stance as he listened to her. The mare eventually settled to simply looking around, and snorting. "Thank you. See you soon." He nodded, and watched as she left. His sponsor walked up. "I have your competition tack. I also have the pad you requested for training. Boots as well. I'll take the Bloody Demon while you go get dressed." The man slipped the lead line from his hands before striding away.
"All Elite riders are required to wear the appropriate attire at shows. This includes the academy'a polo wraps, and saddle pad. The rider may choose other required tack to their desire, but must fit into code. This means no out of color themes, and Non-show appropriate gear. The rider may choose helmet, breeches, and jacket as desired but limited to the coat being black, as well as the breeches. Colored pipping along the coat and/or breeches must fit into the academy color code. (Dark Autumn red, and black. "
The sponsor took things very seriously, and was sure to keep Cas to the strict standards.
Cas also requested his training gear to fit in with code conduct despite it not being required for training.
Training pad:
https://s11.postimg.org/67rs3p47n/IMG_3271.jpg
Show pad: (required)
https://s11.postimg.org/ucshleoib/IMG_3272.jpg
Training boots:
https://s11.postimg.org/x85ks9sib/IMG_3273.jpg
Show polos: (required) ~Second row from top. Under the white polo~
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0772/ ... 6644470588
Bridle:
https://s11.postimg.org/lycuxbngz/IMG_3275.jpg
Martingale/Chest collar:
https://s11.postimg.org/4z8hvt1n7/IMG_3277.jpg
Saddle:
https://s11.postimg.org/e8ao5xaj7/IMG_3278.jpg
Hellfire was quickly tacked in her tack (listed above). This included the show pad, and polos. The blonde made a appearance as the mare was lead from the cross ties. Her odd markings pure white against her dark coat. The blonde wore a nice jacket, white breeches, a dark autumn red tie, and black boots. Helmet tucked beneath his arm.
http://www.equiflairsaddlery.com/v/vspf ... lack-3.jpg
http://www.nzties.co.nz/images/burgundy ... tie-nz.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/56 ... 9d0e14.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/56 ... 221b72.jpg
Cas slipped on his black gloves, and helmet; and before long was on his way to the outdoor rings. Hellfire kept her head high as she looked around alert.
- Sherlock

Nazûl

Next

Return to Roleplay