As we have very many horse owners on the forum I am making available this space for advertisements of real life tack, equipment, and horses.
There are rules which MUST be followed. By posting in this section you agree to our rules. If you do not agree, then do not post.
1) This is at your own risk. Myself and Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC are not liable for any sales which fall through, or do not go as planned, or in any way produce unhappy results or experiences from your sale.
2) Myself and my staff will not be handling any disagreements or disputes, you are to handle these on your own. Any agreements between buyer and seller are between you, and not us. If you are selling a horse we recommend the buyer and seller have a written contract signed by both parties prior to the sale.
3) It is free to advertise in this section of the forum. However if you should sell something, we require a commission to help support the site. The seller agrees to purchase something from the Grow section of the game with USD (real life american dollars). If you want to give away something for free, we don't require a commission for that.
4) The only advertising which is permitted is sales of horses, tack, and horse equipment. Advertising of websites, online products or services, or anything not "horses, tack, and horse equipment" is not permitted. Advertising for other businesses is not permitted, unless you are a breeding/sales farm.
5) You must personally own the item you are trying to sell. In other words, you may not post ads for others.
6) If there are complaints about you scamming anyone, you will be banned from the game.
7) Please describe your horse/tack as accurately as possible along with any problems it may have, and include pictures. Pictures will greatly improve your chance of a sale as people like to see what they are purchasing. If selling a horse, we suggest a conformation shot without tack. Video helps also.
That said, we hope this will be useful for people who have old tack they no longer use, or horses they wish to sell. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Need help? Please contact the following groupsHelp Me Page
- All gameplay questions should be directed here, or posted in the Help Section on the forum.Moderators
- Questions concerning artwork, crediting, rules, rule breaking and member conflicts should be directed here.Admin
- Questions concerning reporting abuse, exploits, paypal issues, or other administrative type things not listed above should be directed here.