Looking for Gently Used Size 8.5/9 Riding Boots

Sell Your Real Life Horses and Equipment Here. Please See The Rules Sticky.

Looking for Gently Used Size 8.5/9 Riding Boots

Postby Lizzypokemon » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:57 pm

My riding boots broke so I'm looking to buy some new ones. I request that they're broken in because otherwise the boots always seem wrong :? I'm a size 8.5 in normal shoes but I wear/prefer size 9 at the place I ride so I'm looking at both sizes. I need a normal width. If you have some that go up to the upper calf great, if they're smaller, that's fine too.
Thank you!
Lizzypokemon

Re: Looking for Gently Used Size 8.5/9 Riding Boots

Postby Devilhorse98 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:16 pm

I suppose you are looking for tall boots, but just in case, Ariat Heritage III paddocks are wonderful, they break in fast, and they last a long time. I've had mine for 3-4 years now. They always shine up nicely and they're waterproof.
Woodland Stables
(Semper Fi Stables, Old Montana Farm)
Devilhorse98

Postby Lizzypokemon » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:49 pm

Spruce wrote:I suppose you are looking for tall boots, but just in case, Ariat Heritage III paddocks are wonderful, they break in fast, and they last a long time. I've had mine for 3-4 years now. They always shine up nicely and they're waterproof.

Ooh thank you! I'll look into them!
Lizzypokemon

Postby Vendetta » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:36 pm

If you're looking for a bargain, I don't know what brand my "casual" talls are but I got them for like $125 and they've lasted me six years so far. A little scuffed up, but that's why they're for casual riding. When I'm not so lazy I'll get up and get them out of the garage. :P
Vendetta

Postby Lizzypokemon » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:45 pm

Vendetta wrote:If you're looking for a bargain, I don't know what brand my "casual" talls are but I got them for like $125 and they've lasted me six years so far. A little scuffed up, but that's why they're for casual riding. When I'm not so lazy I'll get up and get them out of the garage. :P

haha okay!
Lizzypokemon

Postby Hope Springs Stables » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:50 pm

Well, I have some, they are knee high, and they are Dublin brand, and cheap, only €55, but you might not get them in America
Hope Springs Stables

Postby Jericho » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:33 pm

Too bad you don't take a 9.5... I have a pair of basically brand new Ariat tall boots. Super supple leather, I never really had to "break them in" because they always fit perfectly and comfortably. They were $900 boots that we got for under $200 at a going out of business sale. I only wore them a few times a month at shows for two seasons. Since they were show only boots there is no scuffs or anything.
Jericho

Postby Lizzypokemon » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:50 pm

Jericho wrote:Too bad you don't take a 9.5... I have a pair of basically brand new Ariat tall boots. Super supple leather, I never really had to "break them in" because they always fit perfectly and comfortably. They were $900 boots that we got for under $200 at a going out of business sale. I only wore them a few times a month at shows for two seasons. Since they were show only boots there is no scuffs or anything.

We just tried getting Ariat tall boots and it ended up pretty funny. It was small and wide, my calf was too big (needed wider) but the boot was already too tall XD
Lizzypokemon

Postby Jericho » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:56 pm

I'm only 5 feet tall... so yeah lol. They are a wide calf too XD
Jericho

Return to Horse And Tack Exchange