AA LB Girls Matching

AA LB Girls Matching

Postby Rimskaya » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:04 am

Alright everyone! I would love some input in matching my LB girls this year! I'm not quite getting the consistent results from them that I would like to see and feel like I might be missing something. I also haven't decided whether or not to brood any of them out since I can't afford svens for all three. I currently have straws ordered to Magic Hat and Maestro! But open to other suggestions of course :D

Also, I'm happy to provide anyone who comments a free straw from Lock Shock Barrel (#46 ABLB) next year as well as straws from any colts that might be produced from this discussion. Thanks!

Nightlock-http://www.horseeden.com/horse.php?id=10536009
First off is Nightlock, my ABLB mare. She did well with Brinley Caesar till his last year and then it all went downhill from there. Cora managed to bring back her magic this year with another EEE, but I'd really like to produce more potential LB EEE AAs from her, and I'm kind of at a loss as to who she might do well with.

Grimoire-http://www.horseeden.com/horse.php?id=10308113
Produced a LB mare with Screaming Banshee. This year the same match was not quite a fruitful. Should I give them another go or give her to Maestro or Magic Hat?

Talisman-http://www.horseeden.com/horse.php?id=11376061
Talisman has done well with Darkseid 2/3 times. This year's results were unfortunate. Should I try again or try a new match?
Rimskaya

Re: AA LB Girls Matching

Postby ohmt » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:43 pm

I would do:

Nightlock to Maestro with heart glass (ideally she would get sven or xcountry medallion).
Grimoire to Magic Hat with scope glass.
Talisman to Cheveyo or Ghalib (Darkseid is stingy with the EEEs).
ohmt

Postby Rimskaya » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:00 pm

ohmt wrote:I would do:

Nightlock to Maestro with heart glass (ideally she would get sven or xcountry medallion).
Grimoire to Magic Hat with scope glass.
Talisman to Cheveyo or Ghalib (Darkseid is stingy with the EEEs).

Thanks, Trickster! Cheveyo doesn't seem to like me but I definitely will be looking in Ghalib!
Rimskaya

Postby ohmt » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:21 pm

Just saw that you got EEEs from all of these girls. Congrats, that is wonderful!
ohmt

Postby Rimskaya » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:22 am

ohmt wrote:Just saw that you got EEEs from all of these girls. Congrats, that is wonderful!

I did! Thank you so much for your input! It was my first really good breeding season in a long time. I have a lot of freshman boys for yr 92 so let me know if you want any straws. I can't wait to see their training next week!
Rimskaya

Return to Breeding Discussion