Thank you, Eve.

What made you smile today?

Thank you, Eve.

Postby Vendetta » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:09 pm

I just wanted to take a minute (since the donations announcement post is locked) to thank Eve for her contributions to charity.

As someone who has lost very close immediate family members to illnesses that need money for developing cures, and as someone who lives in NYC and sees people living on the streets and struggling just to be alive all the time, it really means a lot to me that HEE and its sister sites give so generously. No one is ever required to donate to these causes; it's a beautiful, wonderful thing to do and I'm proud to be part of a community run by someone who elects to use their resources to help others.

So thank you Eve, and also thank you to everyone who spends RL money on the site knowing that some of it goes to give hope and help to those in need. I'm especially missing my stepmother tonight (she really was my second mother, and for a period of time, my only mother) -- she lost her battle to Lymphoma a few years ago; two days ago was also the six year anniversary of a good friend's death from Leukemia at the WAY too young age of 22. But this is a Winner's Circle post, and while these people may no longer be with me, the donations make me so glad to be part of HEE (among many, many other reasons).

Love to Eve and love to all.
Vendetta

Re: Thank you, Eve.

Postby Crimson Rose » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:19 pm

Amen!! <3 Thank you so much Eve! I was just thinking about this the other day and how amazing it is to be a part of it :D We really are so blessed!
*President of The Thoroughbred Breeders Society*
http://www.horseeden.com/club.php?id=213640
Crimson Rose

Postby Pinelark » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:27 pm

Thank you very much, Eve.

This is especially special to me when I see the RMH on the donations list as a very close friend of mine has a 2 Year old sister who unfortunately has Trisomy 18 (missing chromosomes) and has only ever seen the outside of the hospital once in her entire life. His family often has to stay in the RMH while she is receiving special treatments, setbacks etc. and the RMH has truly provided them a home away from home.

It makes my heart extremely happy seeing where part of the game revenue goes each month and makes me extremely grateful for what I have and to give back, makes it much more special. And when others do the same, it truly shows that the world isn't full of hatred and greed, but kindness and heart.
Pinelark

Postby eve » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:45 pm

Youre very welcome guys. I used to work for Delta Air Lines, and that company left a mark on me as they do charity events constantly and passionately. It made me realize how important it is for a company to give back to the community that supports it. I knew when I started my business I wanted to give back. Because I have health problems, the medical charities tend to be nearest and dearest to my heart. I also love the humanitarian ones also. So I'm pleased to give. :)
Need help? Please contact the following groups
Help Me Page - All gameplay questions should be directed here, or posted in the Help Section on the forum.
Moderators - Questions concerning artwork, crediting, rules, rule breaking and member conflicts should be directed here.
Admin - Questions concerning reporting abuse, exploits, paypal issues, or other administrative type things not listed above should be directed here.
eve
Site Admin

Postby Verity » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:32 am

I completely agree- thank you so much Eve. I admire your generosity and focus on giving back, and I'm happy to be part of this amazing HEE community.
Verity Farms Proudly Breeding Quality AA and SH
Silver Birch Stables Proudly Breeding Quality SH and ISH
Northwood Farm Proudly Breeding Quality AA
Arroyo Ranch Proudly Breeding Quality X
Verity

Postby Pyramid Equestrian » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:58 pm

Can't agree more with what everyone else has said! Thanks Eve :)
Pyramid Equestrian

Postby Corazon » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:38 am

I also agree with everyone above, it's amazing! Thank you Eve! <3
ImageImageImage
Corazon

Return to The Winner's Circle